9 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

13 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

14 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Score a Hunger Games sneak peek!

The odds are ever in your favor today, Hunger Games fans: the full-length trailer for the first movie was released!

OMG!!! Horsie9000! I agree with you all teh way!! i thot the same things!!!

by chick987 on 11/14/2011 7:41:14 PM

AAAAHHHHH I Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!

by arg5890 on 11/14/2011 7:32:14 PM

WMG!!!! I cannot flipping wait until this movie comes out! March 23rd cannot come fast enough! I LOVE you Gale!!!! Tong

by Pannenkoek on 11/14/2011 7:09:27 PM

I LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE the Hunger Games!!!!!!! I'm reading the books for the 2nd time now!!!! Can't wait for march 23, 2012!!

by bamagirl22 on 11/14/2011 6:55:24 PM

OMG OMG OMG!! I"M SOOOOOOOOOO GOING TO CRY WHEN I SEE IT!!!! CAN NOT WAIT TILL MARCH 23 2012!!! I LOVE GALE BEFORE AND AT FIRST I HAD DOUBTEDLIAM HEMSWORTH BUT AFTER SEEING THIS TRAILER!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I LIKE COMPLETELY SYCHED!!!!!!!!!

by AcutieBookworm on 11/14/2011 6:37:33 PM

Omigosh! Why can't the movie just get here already! Watching that made me even more anxious!!! Eeek!!!

by Rgirl12 on 11/14/2011 6:33:59 PM

I just finished Mockingjay yesterday! I love the books!! They're soooo good! I can't wait for the movies. The movie looks pretty good but the actors and landscapes look different than I imagined. But I'm still super exited!!! Smile Smile my favorite character is Peeta! ;) <3 hahahaha

by Georgie 4 on 11/14/2011 5:40:59 PM

OH MY GOSH!
I cant wait to see it! i am counting down the day! I cant wait to see the girl on fire! i hope they dont mess it up and get it all wrong but it looks good so far!

by socestar8 on 11/14/2011 5:29:17 PM

Oh my goshhhhhh!!!!!! Can't wait, these are the best books ever!!! The movie looks pretty good! GL u just made my day! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 11/14/2011 5:28:57 PM

1word:I want to see that movie so bad!ok that was like 12 but who cares!Tommorow I am so going to th school library and getting this!!Plus if I'm seen with this book(because it's like up there with twilight )I'll look mature and maybe the 8th graders will give more cred!plus in the5th grade I'll be a hero!!!

by sailorpanda on 11/14/2011 5:00:41 PM