AN HOUR AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

AN HOUR AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

2 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

COMMENTS

Score a Hunger Games sneak peek!

The odds are ever in your favor today, Hunger Games fans: the full-length trailer for the first movie was released!

OMG! Luv the books!! But honestly..i didnt rly picture katniss peeta and gale as this old..i thought they would look a lot younger..but since suzanne collins picked the actors and wrote the script, the movies mite not be so bad...ill keep hoping!! Smile

by paramoregurl on 11/14/2011 4:48:40 PM

OHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

by livvirox12 on 11/14/2011 4:45:39 PM

OMG!!!!! I love the series soooooo much seems like the movie will be pretty good. I'm still afraid they are going to ruin it though. I already caught 2 things they did wrong in the teaser and the trailer.

by Lalainya on 11/14/2011 4:24:46 PM

OMG I love the books they are the best books like ever!!!!!!!Ihope the movies aren't gory.Can't wait till March 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by brbsbranum on 11/14/2011 4:05:49 PM

I CANT WAAT!!! Great trailer. the only problem is they messed up the best quote in the book! In this, Peeta NEVER says "i want to show them that I'm more than just a piece in their games! Best quote, and he didnt say it right Tong
But i cant wait to see the movie! I want to see the actual games part, and all of Katniss' different dresses.
And is it just me, or does Cinna not look anything like I expected him to? Devin A.

by horsie9000 on 11/14/2011 3:58:41 PM

FIRST COMMENT
at school ;)
anyway i never read this series it looks interesting though ;)

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 11/14/2011 3:32:01 PM