2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 trailblazers take to the woods with @KAVUDAY's Cedar Skirt: http://t.co/Nv23TqeUX7

3 HOURS AGO 19+ stellar polishes to primp in: http://t.co/hHcERJybSS

15 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

COMMENTS

Score a Hunger Games sneak peek!

The odds are ever in your favor today, Hunger Games fans: the full-length trailer for the first movie was released!

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
The books were sooo epic!!!!!;)

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 2/16/2012 12:56:15 AM

OMG i want to see this movie SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!!

by Catsmart4 on 12/28/2011 6:43:39 PM

OMG!!!!!
Taylor Swift wrote a song on it today (Dec.23.2011) called Safe and Sound!!! All you Hunger Games fans, you MUST listen to it, even if you're not a fan of Taylor!!! It is perfect for the book and movie and i am sooooo happy!
Merry Xmas!!!

by Kana K. on 12/24/2011 12:57:08 AM

i saw the trailer before i read the books...is that cheating? but now i'm almost done with mockingjay and super excited for the movie!!! i can't decide which scene i'm looking forward to the most, i'm curious to see how they pull of things like the tracker jacker experience and the mutts. the preview make it look like they did a good job and i hope that's the case!

by the_last_ninja on 12/11/2011 10:43:38 AM

Do YOU like the Hunger Games?

Hey girl, can you say 'love it'? It's one of my fave book series! I'm so excited for the movie! (:

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by divapup4 on 11/19/2011 12:17:36 PM

I <3 THE HUMGER GAMES!! BEST BOOKS EVER! I KEEP WATCHING THE TRAILER OVER & OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! CAN"T WAIT 4 IT 2 COME OUT!!

by divapup4 on 11/19/2011 12:17:08 PM

I can't wait!!! I am going to the midnight show and i loved the books!!!!!!Smile

by sami2000 on 11/17/2011 9:58:00 PM

BEST EVER. Say buh-bye, Twilight! The Hunger Games are taking over. I can't wait to see Jennifer Lawrence, Liam, and Josh in the movie! EEK!

by caseysister2001 on 11/17/2011 7:31:40 PM

It definitely lived up to my expectations! I'm just looking forward to the Games in general.

by supersingershannon on 11/16/2011 9:21:27 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOOOOOOO EXCITED TO SEE THE MOVIE!!!! THE BOOK IS AWESOME!!!!WISH THE MOVIE CAME OUT IN DECEMBER!!!

by jenna23 on 11/16/2011 9:47:49 AM

OOOOMMMMGGGG!!!! Yayayayayay I've been waiting for the trailer for forever cu i wanna see if the movies gonna be any good or not and ya it looks like it will!!!

by sharkheart4ever on 11/16/2011 9:20:39 AM

I've read all the books. I'm super excited to see the movies!

by ags1024 on 11/16/2011 8:31:27 AM

This movie looks REALLY good! But first I have to read the book ;)

by caligirl99 on 11/15/2011 10:31:05 PM

I'm so excited for the movie! I've read the book at least 10 times Smile

by eco_chica on 11/15/2011 7:23:01 PM

I can't wait! I just finished the first book and am working on the second! I'm in book club at my school and were going to the midnight premiere

by beth_elbow123 on 11/15/2011 7:15:59 PM

Never read it or heard of it until a month ago. O.O

by chloe<3 on 11/15/2011 7:07:19 PM

CAN'T WAIT!!!

by Tennisgirl17 on 11/15/2011 5:55:24 PM

oh yeah!! this is the best series ever. Even beats Harry Potter. Team Peeta all the way!!!!

by happy-go-lucky14 on 11/15/2011 5:07:14 PM

OMG I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE!!!!!!! I just hope they don't ruin the books with it... Tong

by nhcamp on 11/15/2011 4:15:36 PM

i absolutely fell in LOVE with the book last summer! i couldn't stop reading it! i hope it's as good as the book!

by livver on 11/15/2011 6:48:04 AM

I can't wait!!!!!I've been waiting and stalking there IMDB page since I don't know when. Tong Going to the midnight showing!!!looks amazing!! Laughing

by Faith5794 on 11/14/2011 11:05:04 PM

Oh my gosh, this is super exciting! I just didn't picture the actress quite like that.

by nutmeg22 on 11/14/2011 10:16:09 PM

I. LOVE. These books!!!! I cannot wait for the movie!!! It probably won't be better than the book, they never are, but i hope they do a good job!! I really hope the capture the strong silent independance of Catniss!!

by katie_scott72 on 11/14/2011 9:54:40 PM

I CAN NOT WAIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! i was bored during 1st hour and decided to count down until it comes out FOUR MONTHS AND NINE DAYS BABY!!!!!! i can not wait! i can name almost evry scene!!! i just hate how i have no one to be obssessed with! one of our teachers (not official just student right now) read it and she saw i was reading The Hunger Games and said its good and she cant wait for the movie! also Willow Sheilds (Prim) has the EXACT sam birthday as my BFF! (June 1st 2000) PS i do archery and i named my target Marvel (the person who speared Rue) =)

by madsterw1 on 11/14/2011 8:35:05 PM

it looks really good!

by the band geek on 11/14/2011 8:25:24 PM

OMG this looks EPIC! I'm not one for like, bloodly, horror stuff, but TOO BAD. I LOVE the books. No WAY am I missing this! I'm ordering tickets to it ASAP!

by uni301 on 11/14/2011 8:23:27 PM

I CANNOY WAIT 2 SEE IT!!! OH. MY. GOD. I AM SO EXCITED!!!

by I<3gurrls! on 11/14/2011 8:21:40 PM

OMG!! I can't wait. I've read the books like 5 times. Hope i won't be disappointed. Definitely going on opening night.

by tiffanyanne on 11/14/2011 8:18:16 PM

I CANT WAIT!! It looks so scary, and I'm not one for scary, bloody movies so I don't know how I'm gonna be able to watch this whole thing. But I'm not gonna be able to bring myself to NOTT watch it!!!!!
<3 I can't wait!!! <3

by goldfish123 on 11/14/2011 7:42:35 PM

I was sort of scared at first, but it looks awesome!

by Harry-Potter-Fan on 11/14/2011 7:41:42 PM

OMG!!! Horsie9000! I agree with you all teh way!! i thot the same things!!!

by chick987 on 11/14/2011 7:41:14 PM

AAAAHHHHH I Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!

by arg5890 on 11/14/2011 7:32:14 PM

WMG!!!! I cannot flipping wait until this movie comes out! March 23rd cannot come fast enough! I LOVE you Gale!!!! Tong

by Pannenkoek on 11/14/2011 7:09:27 PM

I LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE the Hunger Games!!!!!!! I'm reading the books for the 2nd time now!!!! Can't wait for march 23, 2012!!

by bamagirl22 on 11/14/2011 6:55:24 PM

OMG OMG OMG!! I"M SOOOOOOOOOO GOING TO CRY WHEN I SEE IT!!!! CAN NOT WAIT TILL MARCH 23 2012!!! I LOVE GALE BEFORE AND AT FIRST I HAD DOUBTEDLIAM HEMSWORTH BUT AFTER SEEING THIS TRAILER!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I LIKE COMPLETELY SYCHED!!!!!!!!!

by AcutieBookworm on 11/14/2011 6:37:33 PM

Omigosh! Why can't the movie just get here already! Watching that made me even more anxious!!! Eeek!!!

by Rgirl12 on 11/14/2011 6:33:59 PM

I just finished Mockingjay yesterday! I love the books!! They're soooo good! I can't wait for the movies. The movie looks pretty good but the actors and landscapes look different than I imagined. But I'm still super exited!!! Smile Smile my favorite character is Peeta! ;) <3 hahahaha

by Georgie 4 on 11/14/2011 5:40:59 PM

OH MY GOSH!
I cant wait to see it! i am counting down the day! I cant wait to see the girl on fire! i hope they dont mess it up and get it all wrong but it looks good so far!

by socestar8 on 11/14/2011 5:29:17 PM

Oh my goshhhhhh!!!!!! Can't wait, these are the best books ever!!! The movie looks pretty good! GL u just made my day! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 11/14/2011 5:28:57 PM

1word:I want to see that movie so bad!ok that was like 12 but who cares!Tommorow I am so going to th school library and getting this!!Plus if I'm seen with this book(because it's like up there with twilight )I'll look mature and maybe the 8th graders will give more cred!plus in the5th grade I'll be a hero!!!

by sailorpanda on 11/14/2011 5:00:41 PM

OMG! Luv the books!! But honestly..i didnt rly picture katniss peeta and gale as this old..i thought they would look a lot younger..but since suzanne collins picked the actors and wrote the script, the movies mite not be so bad...ill keep hoping!! Smile

by paramoregurl on 11/14/2011 4:48:40 PM

OHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

by livvirox12 on 11/14/2011 4:45:39 PM

OMG!!!!! I love the series soooooo much seems like the movie will be pretty good. I'm still afraid they are going to ruin it though. I already caught 2 things they did wrong in the teaser and the trailer.

by Lalainya on 11/14/2011 4:24:46 PM

OMG I love the books they are the best books like ever!!!!!!!Ihope the movies aren't gory.Can't wait till March 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by brbsbranum on 11/14/2011 4:05:49 PM

I CANT WAAT!!! Great trailer. the only problem is they messed up the best quote in the book! In this, Peeta NEVER says "i want to show them that I'm more than just a piece in their games! Best quote, and he didnt say it right Tong
But i cant wait to see the movie! I want to see the actual games part, and all of Katniss' different dresses.
And is it just me, or does Cinna not look anything like I expected him to? Devin A.

by horsie9000 on 11/14/2011 3:58:41 PM

FIRST COMMENT
at school ;)
anyway i never read this series it looks interesting though ;)

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 11/14/2011 3:32:01 PM