5 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

8 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

9 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

10 10-second confidence boosters

Easy ways to turn that frown upside down (hey, that's actually on the list!).

MOD! MOD! MOD! Okay, here's the deal. Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to be a ballet dancer, and I still do. I was always in recitals, and envying all the wonderful steps and leaps these beautiful ballerinas were doing. But, I don't have the "perfect" ballet body. I'm genetically Curvy, but to be a ballerina you have to be a certain shape. Flat chested, small hips, long legs, and a short torso. I'm none of that. You also have to be flexible, and I'm not that either. Do you have any ideas/suggestions for me to boost my confidence and get the word out there that I'm a pretty decent dancer??? I really need your help, and really want to be a dancer! this has been looming over my head ever since I was 9, and just really need an answer. Thanks for your help!
--Callie

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/2/2011 4:52:34 PM

Okay, here's the deal. Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to be a ballet dancer, and I still do. I was always in recitals, and envying all the wonderful steps and leaps these beautiful ballerinas were doing. But, I don't have the "perfect" ballet body. I'm genetically Curvy, but to be a ballerina you have to be a certain shape. Flat chested, small hips, long legs, and a short torso. I'm none of that. You also have to be flexible, and I'm not that either. Do you have any ideas/suggestions for me to boost my confidence and get the word out there that I'm a pretty decent dancer??? I really need your help, and really want to be a dancer! this has been looming over my head ever since I was 9, and just really need an answer. Thanks for your help! Smile
--Callie

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 11/29/2011 12:19:51 AM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by giragira13 on 11/27/2011 10:15:27 PM

MoD!!!! this may seem strange, but i was just wondering, what magasine came after the Brigit Medler issue? Im not sure if it was in 2009 or 2010. If you know the name of the covergirl, can you tell me? Thanks, you guys rock!!!<3 Smile

Hey girlie,

Bridgit Mendler was on the April/May 2010 cover, so the magazine that came after her was the June/July 2010 issue. And that cover belonged to Miss Demi Lovato Smile
Lauren C.

by abcgirl790 on 11/27/2011 9:43:31 AM

thanks, I needed this Smile

by katie10marie96 on 11/22/2011 2:49:07 PM

I liked this post a lot thanks!!

by animalgirl13 on 11/22/2011 11:08:04 AM

thanks i needed this!

by pinkhearts143 on 11/20/2011 3:05:38 PM

MOD:
I know this is probably going to be a tricky question, but I hope you will be able to help anyways...so my biggest dream since I was 3 is to become a famous singer/songwriter. My only problem is that I don't know how to get my music out there and heard...I am going to do the school talent show, and I have a youtube account, but how can I get more people to know about my music?
Thanks,
Rach

Hey Rach,

That is so great you're already playing your music for people! That's the first and most important step - to get comfortable with putting yourself out there, taking risks, and "baring your soul" by playing your music. So A+ for that Smile Now, you need to make connections. Try asking your choir teacher, drama teacher, or guidance counselor if they know anyone at local theaters/music halls that might be able to help. Even if they know a renowned voice coach who could point you in the right direction. You just need to meet people who can help you play gigs, send demo CDs to important people, and overall help you with the business aspect of things. Right now though, make sure you don't lose sight of what you love - making the music in the first place. Do it because you love it, not because you want to become famous. If you work hard, take risks, and stay confident, the rest will come. You can do this! <3
Lauren C.

by rlitke13 on 11/20/2011 12:49:59 PM

nice but ive already heard them all..............................................

by Miepster99 on 11/20/2011 10:39:02 AM