Bridget M.

is modding

19 MINUTES AGO #Survey! What makes your BFF so awesome? http://t.co/oKeczVrJeV

35 MINUTES AGO Dorks are cool—and here's all the proof you need (courtesy of @DorkDiaries): http://t.co/0Lip3O0yds #dorkdiaries pic.twitter.com/0HHWonz0J4

AN HOUR AGO Throw a cookie swap because ugly Christmas sweater parties are so0o0 last year: http://t.co/wdV8kR2oOf

COMMENTS

Knock out those period blues before they get to you

Must-know cures for whatever Aunt Flow throws your way.

MOD***MOD***MOD
Okay, so I streched a ligament in like, September, I didn't know, so I judt thought it hurt. Well, I have a dance recital coming up next week, and I have to wear Ace Wrap on my knee. Any way to help it speed up in the healing prosses? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Ouch ouch ouch! The best thing to do is trust the doctor's recommendations: if he/she says to give it lots of rest, to do certain stretches before dancing, to ice it or put heat on it, etc. ... do it! And if you need any specific suggestions (like if the doctor really hasn't recommended much), give them a call and ask. Smile They're professionals so their opinion should be the one most trusted!
Lauren C.

by ryry on 12/9/2011 10:48:43 PM

MOD!! MOD MOD!
Every single period I've been getting for the last 4-5 months I've had gut wrenching, diarrhea creating cramps that leave me feeling like I'm about to throw up. I can't take it anymore! I'm actually even on a prescribed pill because my cramps are so bad. I've had my period for 4 years now but it still hurts like nothing else!

Sorry, girlie, I don't know what to tell you.  I'd continue talking to your Doc about it and see if he could prescribe you something a bit stronger.
Jordan S.

by neon-glitter on 12/8/2011 3:27:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Sorry haha second question. Is it ok to shave your arms? Not your under arms but like the hair on your arms. Cause I have really hairy arms, and i was wondering if it would look weird if I shaved them...
<3 Leigh

Lynae P.

by cucu4cocopuffs2246 on 12/7/2011 5:02:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Hey I was wondering what some signs of getting your period? I've never had mine, so I'm just wondering. Also I was wondering; lately I've been having an upset stomach and a head ache on the right side. (the head ache is on the right, nausea is on both sides.) Do you know what is happening? Is this normal? I know your not a doctor, so its fine if you can't answer. Thank you thank you!
<3 Leigh

Unfortunately, there are no actual signs for when you're about to get your period for the first time.  Sorry, I can't help you out there.  About the pains, they definitely don't sound normal.  Ask a parent or visit a doc to check up on it.

Jordan S.

by cucu4cocopuffs2246 on 12/6/2011 3:57:42 PM

mod mod mod
so i wanted to try yoga to calm cramps... i'm not supposed to use tampons becuz my mom thinks im too young (im almost 13), but i think that if i wear a pad it will slip out or leak or something while im doing it. (i use always brand pads, i dont like them becuz i find pads really uncomfortable, but thier all we buy) do you think i should just use a tampon or would a pad be okay? thank u!

Hey girl! You should be fine with just a pad but if you are feeling uncomfortable in them talk to your mom and ask her if you could begin using tampons. Being uncomfortable can keep you form concentrating in school and make you constantly worried so there is no harm in asking.
Ana D.

by guitargirl7321 on 12/6/2011 10:46:46 AM

mod mod mod!!! ok. so i know i ask alot of questions but will i get my period soon? i have had a lot of discharge lately (and boy do i mean a lot), my boobs are sore and i have had modd swings. help!

Hey girl,

Check out this page and see if it helps:

We have everything you need to know about your period!

Meghan D.

by keykat on 12/3/2011 7:28:59 AM

Am I gonna have my first period. I have been having a lot more discharge than usual. My mood swings are redical. I have been uber emotional. Also my hair is really greasy and oily. Is this a sign?

by anniboo01 on 11/29/2011 1:57:31 PM

Moderator!
1) In one of the summer isue, I found a health fitness website & tried it but it said it was not made yet. Now I want to check again but I don't know what it is! Can you please tell me the link?
2) Can you give me the link of the make your own nail polihh?
3) I made some nail polish, & it' great! But, it's like really light (even though I put in more to make it more opaque). WHat do I do?

Hey girlie,

1. I actually don't have the website because I don't have the summer issues in front of me right now. (I'm not at the office.) Could you try looking back at your Internet Browsing History to see if you could find the link?

3. Try a thicker coat or paint a coat, then come back after it dries to apply more. The more you put on, the darker/more opaque it should get!
Lauren C.

by Kikikim8 on 11/25/2011 7:54:34 PM

To all who have their periods:
People who don't have their periods feel left out, they want it. Everybody who has it says you don't want it, it is so annoying. Well, we still want it! By saying that, you make us feel even more left out! I know for a fact that you wanted it at one time! You used to be just like us! SO QUIT, BECAUSE I STILL WANT IT, AND YOU CANT CHANGE MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!

by georgetownroad on 11/24/2011 5:57:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! ok so i am 12 years old and all my friends already have their periods, but i don't. they always are talking about it, and i kinda just sit there and listen, but i feel so left out!!!

I don't really know what to tell you, girlie.  Sounds like all you can do is wait it out, but trust me, it's nothing really exciting.
Jordan S.