AN HOUR AGO Stahppp! How cute is this little babe's costume!? http://t.co/B0hgb0Q0pv

2 HOURS AGO Oh snap ladies—looks like @tylergposey is siiiingle: http://t.co/t3zOkLpNYY

3 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

COMMENTS

Knock out those period blues before they get to you

Must-know cures for whatever Aunt Flow throws your way.

i usually rest when i'm cramping up or feel really sore down there. but, if it's my mood that needs improvment, i like to excerise a bit outside with my sister Smile

by Phoenix In Flight on 11/24/2011 11:25:18 AM

Wow that's weird. Period stuff posted when I start my first period... I started saturday which was a month after my 13th birthday...

by Ekgurl on 11/23/2011 12:42:49 PM

i have this club, the youtube club, and i hope you can join!!!!!

by escapethefate14 on 11/22/2011 2:43:36 PM

I wish periods didn't exist. But on the other hand, we have something that we can roll our eyes about when the boys are immature about periods! Go periods and maturity!
p.s. check out my profile~!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 11/22/2011 1:48:12 PM

Thanks this is great advice! I'm just leading up to my period so PERFECT timing GL!

by I<3VolleyBall13 on 11/21/2011 6:21:28 PM

Hey girlies! Do you love songwriting? Would you like a chance to hang out with other songwriters? Well, Now's you chance! Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx<3
XoXo,
*MusicGirl16*

by *MusicGirl16* on 11/19/2011 5:46:04 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
This has nothing to do with this post but....
I never have anything to do on weekends, and then I look forward to Mondays so I can be with my besties... We can barely ever coordinate time to hang... HELP!!!

Hey girl, aww, you can totes change that! Ask your 'rents if you can have a movie night at your place or do something big and fun and invite them. It only takes one event to make a weekend amazing!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by hermione&ron on 11/19/2011 11:22:37 AM

I hate when i have my period beause my cramps hurt so much that i can't even focuse in school!

by miz99 on 11/18/2011 10:57:20 PM

Dairy makes my cramps worse Frown

by arg5890 on 11/18/2011 9:10:06 PM

I dont get cramps but i do get but my stomach always feels so empty.......weird

by jazzyrock2213 on 11/18/2011 7:40:29 PM