Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

12 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

13 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Knock out those period blues before they get to you

Must-know cures for whatever Aunt Flow throws your way.

Hey I was just wondering... I am due for my period soon, and I get a lot of discharge. That's one of the big pointers. But is it normal for it to smell kinda weird? Yesterday when I went to the bathroom, my pee was kinda clouded. Down there is somewhat itchy too. Do you think I have symptoms of an infection or is it just that my period is coming? And what can I do to stop all my chocolate cravings?

I think that might just be your period. But if it persists check on it being an infection. As for the cravings they just come with being a girl. Try drinking water to get rid of the nagging in your head. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by noellastarr0206 on 11/18/2011 6:03:00 PM

@Sunshinek6 I totally love that word you used nusaince, nusaince, NUSAINCE!!!!!!!!

by buzzingbee on 11/18/2011 5:12:57 PM

periods are such a nusaince. they make me over react at everything and make me depressed! at least it only lasts for like a week...

by sunshinek6 on 11/18/2011 4:45:35 PM

so their saying milk helps cramps? this really sucks for me becuase i'm lactose intolerance. It's weird beause i can eat chocolate and cheese but whenever i drink milk i get the runs...lol probably T.M.I, but whateve's :p

by filaluvva on 11/18/2011 4:32:04 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
on my 4th period, it lasted for about 8-9 days. and i know that there only supposed to last for 7 is this a bad thing?
p.s. i am only 12

Hey Chica,

Everyone's period is different, and when you're in the first year of yours, it takes a while for your bod to regulate your flow. Next month, it might only be four or five days! So before you freak out, wait and see what your cycle is like for the next few months. If you're still worried after that, then you should go see your doc.
Rachel N.

by hermionelover on 11/18/2011 12:09:08 PM

thnx for these comments im gonna try them next time. bye the way girlies for any of u who are tweens and need pasd and tampons and pantyliners, "U by Kotex tweens" is an awesome brand. they r designed to fit our smaller bodies.

by hermionelover on 11/18/2011 11:43:06 AM

I swear by Midol for cramps

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/18/2011 9:16:45 AM

i actually have prescription pills for my periodSmile they work wonderfullySmile))

by livver on 11/18/2011 7:01:10 AM