8 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

9 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

10 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

Win big! Score new kicks from Skechers

Nothing makes a workout easier than fresh gear, right?

Mod Mod Mod Mod Lynea P.
Thanks for your answer! I was wondering if it was because your profile was set to private, but that clears it up. Thanks! Smile

by orange24601 on 12/12/2011 6:10:01 PM

Hey orange24601, for some reason I can't post my answers beneath your questions although I'm responding. Instead I am writing them beneath articles you wrote your question under or on your profile. Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 6:37:37 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
Why don't I get answers when Lynea P. puts my comments up?

by orange24601 on 12/9/2011 6:34:54 PM

Mod MOd Mod
So, how do they know what size to send you?
Also, what are these shoes for: running, walking, jogging, ? thanks in advance! Amanda Smile

Lynae P.

by bluegreen332 on 11/30/2011 6:23:17 PM

Those shoes are cute!!

Come join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's just very loose and fun, where we talk about anything and everything, but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/19/2011 4:45:44 PM

Are these okay for running in? I've heard that they can hurt your ankles.

Hey girl, if you mean for legit jogging, I would suggest getting a sneaker designed for jogging. Go with your parents and opt for a shoe that has shock absorb. It'll help keep your run more smooth.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by fern09 on 11/19/2011 12:32:37 PM

why do comments sometimes not show up when i click "post comment"?

Hey girl, because all comments have to be moderated before they appear on the site. We just check and make sure they follow site rules (i.e., no profanity, etc.)

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by mapleblondie98 on 11/19/2011 8:40:00 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a lamp in my room that has one of those really long chords. It plugs into an outlet, runs up the wall, out onto the ceiling, and then at the end is the lamp that hangs in the middle of the ceiling. I want a new one but I can't them ANYWHERE, and their the only kind of lamps that word for my room! PLEASE HELP!!!
~Gracy

Hey girl, why not try a lantern or an extension cord if that won't work. Talk with your parents and get creative. xoxo
Alyssa B.

by mapleblondie98 on 11/19/2011 8:37:19 AM

Avoid vending machines and keep your stomach from grumbling in the middle of the day by carrying carrot sticks, a cereal bar or trail mix. A healthy snack on the go will keep your stomach full and quiet!

Are you tweeting on Twitter?

Muscle weighs more than fat, so that’s why you gain weight instead of losing it when you workout regularly.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.