7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

10 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Win big! Snag Miranda's makeup bag from Neutrogena

Are you lovin' cover girl Miranda Cosgrove's statement-making glow? Makeup pro Kayleen McAdams is dishing her drama-free makeup secrets.

When are you posting the winners for this?

Hey girl,

This contest ended on January 1st, so if you won, you'll receive an email.

Meghan D.

by da-runner on 1/7/2012 10:33:12 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
When and where are the winners posted?

Hey girly,

The winners are posted at the end of the week in the winners section of Fun Stuff.

Catie C.

by da-runner on 1/3/2012 12:43:27 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
okay, so I got a text from my bf ben saying that we're over, then one of my friends(who didn't know we were dating) texts me saying, "OMG!!! Ben asked me out!!!!!! Smile I am sooo happy! Smile" now I'm kind of mad at her but I know it wasn't her fault so what should I do? PLease help!

Tell her whats up. Tell her you two were dating and he literally just broke up with you. She needs to know whats going on with you. Hes not a very nice guy and i would just move on from him if i were you. Make your friend aware he is capable of just dumping a girl and moving on right away. But then let her live her life if she wants to date him. Hes not worth your time or anger. Good luck hon. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by orange24601 on 12/18/2011 6:15:12 PM

Mod Mod Mod MOd Mod Mod Mod MOd MOd
Okay, so I was wondering if there was some place you can look to see these things? Is there a neutragenia.com or something? Thanks in advance

Lynae P.

by orange24601 on 12/9/2011 6:01:15 PM

Where is the Wishlist prize things? Can anyone type it for me?

Lynae P.

by bluegreen332 on 11/26/2011 5:51:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Are these contests also available to residents not from the US?

Hey girl,

Unfortunately, at the moment we can only offer our contest prizes to people who live in the United States Frown I know, bummer. Hopefully we can open that up to everyone soon!
Lauren C.

by cloudyday on 11/17/2011 7:07:55 PM

You know I'll be entering!!

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/16/2011 7:05:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
How often can you enter the contest.

Lynae P.

by MissLovable on 11/16/2011 6:11:55 PM

How often can we sign up for the contest

by MissLovable on 11/16/2011 6:10:42 PM

GAHH! I really hope I winSmile... GOOD LUCK everyone who's entering.

by pbcrackers on 11/15/2011 8:57:24 PM