10 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

13 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Who's closer to being the Next Big Thing?

GL’s keeping you in the know!

Super Duper Shealeigh all the way!!!!!Smile

by 1coolchic1 on 11/19/2011 9:44:21 PM

hollywood ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by stylingirl on 11/19/2011 2:11:44 PM

OK ZACK MONTANA IS GONNA WIN!! HE IS SUCH A SWEET GUY! AND IS SO NICE TO HIS FANS!! YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME!! WATCH JUST TWEET HIM TO FOLLOW YOU OF WHAT EVER, OR JUST TO SAY HI, HE WILL SAY SIMETHING BACK! TRUST ME HE IS AMAZING AND IS GONNA WIN NBT!!! Just sayin Smile haha love-Fatima ♥

by Teamzackattack on 11/17/2011 11:39:54 PM

i <3 shaleigh!!!!!!!!!!! i would enter next time but where??? i looked everywhere. anyone know?

by lpulley on 11/17/2011 10:01:48 PM

Hey Girlies!(:
In need of some advice? I give advice about anything and everything, from makeup to boys, and from puberty to homework help. Responses will come quick and I'm happy to help you anytime! Just swing by my profile!(:

xoxo Macy

by MacyBabexoxo on 11/17/2011 7:52:35 PM

I haven't been keeping up with this season, but I think Hollywood Ending will end up winning.

by teamjacob0625 on 11/16/2011 10:48:28 PM

I think Hollywood Ending will win.

by supersingershannon on 11/16/2011 9:05:46 PM

i love shaleigh!!!!!!!!!!!

by artgaldh on 11/16/2011 7:58:10 PM

I don't follow N.B.T. but it sounds interesting

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/16/2011 6:48:07 PM

Gooo Shealeigh!

by sweetooth on 11/16/2011 3:00:29 PM

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!