1 HOURS AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

2 HOURS AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

3 HOURS AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

COMMENTS

Who's closer to being the Next Big Thing?

GL’s keeping you in the know!

Super Duper Shealeigh all the way!!!!!Smile

by 1coolchic1 on 11/19/2011 9:44:21 PM

hollywood ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by stylingirl on 11/19/2011 2:11:44 PM

OK ZACK MONTANA IS GONNA WIN!! HE IS SUCH A SWEET GUY! AND IS SO NICE TO HIS FANS!! YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME!! WATCH JUST TWEET HIM TO FOLLOW YOU OF WHAT EVER, OR JUST TO SAY HI, HE WILL SAY SIMETHING BACK! TRUST ME HE IS AMAZING AND IS GONNA WIN NBT!!! Just sayin Smile haha love-Fatima ♥

by Teamzackattack on 11/17/2011 11:39:54 PM

i <3 shaleigh!!!!!!!!!!! i would enter next time but where??? i looked everywhere. anyone know?

by lpulley on 11/17/2011 10:01:48 PM

Hey Girlies!(:
In need of some advice? I give advice about anything and everything, from makeup to boys, and from puberty to homework help. Responses will come quick and I'm happy to help you anytime! Just swing by my profile!(:

xoxo Macy

by MacyBabexoxo on 11/17/2011 7:52:35 PM

I haven't been keeping up with this season, but I think Hollywood Ending will end up winning.

by teamjacob0625 on 11/16/2011 10:48:28 PM

I think Hollywood Ending will win.

by supersingershannon on 11/16/2011 9:05:46 PM

i love shaleigh!!!!!!!!!!!

by artgaldh on 11/16/2011 7:58:10 PM

I don't follow N.B.T. but it sounds interesting

Join my club- Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks!! It's just a loose and fun club where you can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/16/2011 6:48:07 PM