4 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

7 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

8 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Help! BGF going from good guy to bad boy

My best guy friend has started smoking and drinking. I want him to stop before he ruins his life…

well if hes in high school(or especially a sophmore) its normal but that still doesnt make it okay. honestly you do need to talk to him about it.

by shorty6901 on 10/21/2012 12:18:47 PM

Hey if you are worried about him help him out but dont get caught up in what he is doing! Please dont help him but do it to. Sorry he is like this do what you can!

by HopeIsNotHopeless on 12/28/2011 1:31:50 PM

You're his best friend, right? Then talk to him about it. If he is still doing these things, steer clear of him until he gets the idea that you disapprove.

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/23/2011 5:24:02 PM

WOW I hope he gets his act together because that is unacceptable. I mean i know there are drugsout there and temptation but that doesnt me you have to do what people do. Dont be the type of person to ask how high is the bridge when they ask you will you jump off the bridge.

by zania on 12/17/2011 11:21:20 PM

i heard from a friend that one of my other friends wants to get pregnate at 16. she told my friend that her and her boyfriend were going to get married after they are both 16.
and after they get married and he gets her pregnate he is going to enlist in the military. when my friend and her bf started going out we(all of her other friends) were really happy for her because he was the best boyfriend that she has had in a while, but now he has kind-of pushed away all of her friends. even a friend that she considers her sister. how might i persue her that this may not be the smartest idea out there?

Hey girlie,

Well you're right - this isn't the smartest idea I've ever heard. You might want to start off by telling her you're happy she's found someone so great and respectful, and that she totally deserves someone so great. But ask her some practical questions. What about college? Doesn't she want to travel? Where's she going to get the money to raise a kid? (Did she know they say a kid costs $250,000 to raise?) Doesn't she want some time with her husband before they have a kid? Is she gonna finish high school? What's she going to do when she's all by herself, her husband is deployed in the military, and she has to raise a kid alone? Don't bombard her or attack her with questions, but give her a healthy dose of reality and ask the hard questions. Try to get her to see that she might not have thought this out 100% <3
Lauren C.

by Prettytough14 on 12/15/2011 5:46:25 PM

MOD!!!
There's this guy in my class that a lot of girls like, (not me, though) and this girl who's 2 years older than us is sorta stalking him. She tries to walk with him everywhere, and has the oppertunity to because our campus is huge. Recently, she's been taking his friends aside and asking them why they hate her so much and saying that he doesn't want to talk to them so they need to back off. She also changed her relationship status on facebook to "in a relationship". It's super creepy because she's 13 almost 14 and he is 11! If they were actually in love or whatever it'd be different, but he thinks she can be weird sometimes. To add to this, my friend and I were teasing him a little, and our school is small, so word spread like wildfire. Somehow, it morphed into me saying they were dating out of school, but I NEVER SAID THAT!!!! If anything my friend joked about them hanging out in a closet, BUT IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!! Knowing this girl, she will murder me! What do i do!

Lynae P.

by kiki22301 on 12/10/2011 2:37:28 PM

I'm shy, and that causes a lot of trouble for me because I send the wrong/negative body language. If I send signals to people, I don't mean it, but I just ignore them afterwards. I feel too shy to approach them, and they think somethings wrong with them. Doing this, I've developed some problems at socialing(find this weird) and I want to prevent this from happening. What should I do? Thanks a lot, Mod! it really helps!

Hey girlie,

You know you sometimes let your shyness get the best of you...so that's great! The first step is recognizing the problem. Next, take a deep breath and force yourself to do one thing outside your comfort zone each day. Smile to someone in the hallway that you know, sit at a new lunch table, raise your hand in English, etc. It's normal to feel a little shy sometimes, but deciding to overcome it shows a lot of strength! You can do this Smile Don't worry about not having a lot to talk about, or making a fool of yourself, or sounding silly, or whatever. The more you challenge yourself to be out-going, the more comfortable you'll be with it! <3
Lauren C.

by sready on 12/8/2011 8:49:09 PM

MOD!
So I'm a sophomore, and the last time I really truly liked a guy was in 7th grade. My friend asked him out for me, like the dumb little 7th graders we were lol you know how that is, and he said no, and after that I have never like a guy as much as I did him. I'm kind of worried about it and even though I kind of like a guy now, I feel like I'll never be able to like a guy as much again. I think it's a mind thing that I'll eventually have to get over but idk what to do because it really worries me!

Hey babe,

You're totally right - you'll get over this eventually! It's not necessarily a bad thing that you're comparing guys to your 7th grade crush. You want to realllyyyy like a guy before you spend effort trying to flirt/date him, so you're being picky and seeing if they make you feel as happy as he did. That's totally fine! Smile As long as you're putting yourself out there, meeting guys and talking to them, trying new things, etc. ... you have nothing to worry about. You're taking advantage of opportunities to find new crushes and you're trying. That's all ya can do! You'll click with a guy and feel that "crush" feeling again soon <3
Lauren C.

by smileysevvie on 12/2/2011 10:10:33 PM

My BF asked if we could kiss, but we have haven't even been dating for a day!!!! I said no and he seemed disappointed...
is this a sign? HELP!!!! Frown

Lynae P.

by kkgirl4life on 12/2/2011 5:57:47 PM

Hey, check out my advice queen page please and thank you!!!!!!!!

Smile