6 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

9 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

10 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Not a Twi-hard? 5 fab things to do this weekend

What to do, what to do when all of your Twilight-obsessed besties can’t stop talking about Bella and Edward’s big Breaking Dawn wedding bash?

That's what I did over the weekend! Most of my friends went to see Breaking Dawn, and invited them to sleep over my house and have a Harry Potter Movie Marathon. They said HP sucked Frown.

Harry Potter rules!!!!!!

by krazygummybears on 11/21/2011 4:25:42 PM

In the words of Stephen King <3
“Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend.”

by babygirlilla on 11/20/2011 10:16:02 AM

I Saw Breaking Dawn It Was An Amazing Movie Even People Who Don't Like Twilight Should Definitely Watch This Move!!!!!!!!! <3

by dance4eve on 11/19/2011 10:01:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! my "girls" are super dry? why and what can i do? thnks

Hey girl, skin gets extra dry in the winter, so stay moisturized with good lotion.

Lynae P.

by mac4eva on 11/19/2011 8:05:00 PM

MOD: advice help please. I am a huge twilight fan, and i really really badly want to see breaking dawn. one problem? i don't know if my mom would approve. I mean, I am 13, have read the books, so i know what to expect, but i think my mom would just find it inappropriate. My dad knows im crazy for it, but obviously, not my mom. How do i ask her if i can go without making it awkward or suspicious? thanks a billion!

Hey girly, just make it clear to her how much you enjoy the series and previous movies. Maybe even get your dad to talk her into letting you watch it. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by hahaha2005 on 11/19/2011 7:01:16 PM

I totally agree with natt98, how can someone not like either?? I like twilight a smudge more, but really? hm, i guess people have different tastes.

by hahaha2005 on 11/19/2011 6:54:33 PM

Harry Potter!!! Yay!!

by big time rush on 11/19/2011 6:46:35 PM

I like Harry Potter AND Twilight. It's possible you know!!

Come join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's just very loose and fun, where we talk about anything and everything, but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/19/2011 4:57:06 PM

THANK YOU! I don't like HP ether but whatever as long as you
realize that there are girls who don't like twilight, i'm happy Smile

by horselover408 on 11/19/2011 3:09:44 PM

Thanks so much, GL! I am totes not into Twilight, so this really helps me out. All of my friends are going to see it! Now I don't have to be bored this weekend! Smile

by emonkey4 on 11/19/2011 3:05:53 PM