7 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

8 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

9 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Not a Twi-hard? 5 fab things to do this weekend

What to do, what to do when all of your Twilight-obsessed besties can’t stop talking about Bella and Edward’s big Breaking Dawn wedding bash?

How can you not like Twilight OR Harry Potter? That should be, like, illegal!

by natt98 on 11/19/2011 2:23:35 PM

i am starting to become super excited for x-mas.
how can i simply start decorating my room for x-mas?
any ideas?
xoxo, sail

Hey girl, try hanging some lights and getting a mini Christmas tree to decorate. Bonus: you and your friends could decorate mini ornaments for it!

Alyssa B.

by sailaway11 on 11/19/2011 12:55:07 PM

Thanks for the ideas, GL!

by sweetooth on 11/19/2011 12:43:40 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!!!!!!!!
I am going to help clean up our high school after a tornado hit it. Do you think this is a good idea??? We have been out of school since it hit on wednesday. I just want to help out in some way.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Hey girl, I'd go with your parents if you do, but that seems like a very nice thing to do to help out. I hope everyone's all right over there too! Tornados are scary.

Alyssa B.

by em11ily on 11/19/2011 12:17:39 PM

i dont like harry potter the movies confuse me and i think twilight is kinda annoying so hello! not everyone has to like either harry potter or twilight!

by coly33 on 11/19/2011 11:26:34 AM

OMG! Me too! Harry Potter is my over-all fave series! I call myself Hermione I like it so much! Hence my screen name.

by HermioneGranger9/19 on 11/19/2011 10:52:53 AM

PoTtEr HeAd!!!!

by ellie hills on 11/19/2011 10:20:19 AM

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo not a twi-hard...

by hermione&ron on 11/19/2011 10:07:39 AM

YES! Thank you!
And, if you have absolutely NOTHING to do, marathon ALL of the Harry Potter movies. I love doing that, because you get to see them grow up.
You could also go deer hunting, or early x-mas shopping.

by jennal923 on 11/19/2011 8:33:47 AM

ohhhmgeez!! I <3 Starbucks Peppermint Mocha!!! ITS MY FAVORITE DRINK THERE!! haahaa, thats cause im basically addicted to mint.... <3 mint!!!!! woow now im tottally off topic...
I was going to say thanks for great ideas.... but i <3 mint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by icegal on 11/19/2011 7:35:01 AM

You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?