1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 stomp in studs with @LovePastry's Sugar Rush Swirl boots http://t.co/vHHCiEuL5I

2 HOURS AGO Betcha never thought of putting *this* on your pie: http://t.co/mX5kbgrBdx

15 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

COMMENTS

Not a Twi-hard? 5 fab things to do this weekend

What to do, what to do when all of your Twilight-obsessed besties can’t stop talking about Bella and Edward’s big Breaking Dawn wedding bash?

That's what I did over the weekend! Most of my friends went to see Breaking Dawn, and invited them to sleep over my house and have a Harry Potter Movie Marathon. They said HP sucked Frown.

Harry Potter rules!!!!!!

by krazygummybears on 11/21/2011 4:25:42 PM

In the words of Stephen King <3
“Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend.”

by babygirlilla on 11/20/2011 10:16:02 AM

I Saw Breaking Dawn It Was An Amazing Movie Even People Who Don't Like Twilight Should Definitely Watch This Move!!!!!!!!! <3

by dance4eve on 11/19/2011 10:01:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! my "girls" are super dry? why and what can i do? thnks

Hey girl, skin gets extra dry in the winter, so stay moisturized with good lotion.

Lynae P.

by mac4eva on 11/19/2011 8:05:00 PM

MOD: advice help please. I am a huge twilight fan, and i really really badly want to see breaking dawn. one problem? i don't know if my mom would approve. I mean, I am 13, have read the books, so i know what to expect, but i think my mom would just find it inappropriate. My dad knows im crazy for it, but obviously, not my mom. How do i ask her if i can go without making it awkward or suspicious? thanks a billion!

Hey girly, just make it clear to her how much you enjoy the series and previous movies. Maybe even get your dad to talk her into letting you watch it. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by hahaha2005 on 11/19/2011 7:01:16 PM

I totally agree with natt98, how can someone not like either?? I like twilight a smudge more, but really? hm, i guess people have different tastes.

by hahaha2005 on 11/19/2011 6:54:33 PM

Harry Potter!!! Yay!!

by big time rush on 11/19/2011 6:46:35 PM

I like Harry Potter AND Twilight. It's possible you know!!

Come join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's just very loose and fun, where we talk about anything and everything, but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/19/2011 4:57:06 PM

THANK YOU! I don't like HP ether but whatever as long as you
realize that there are girls who don't like twilight, i'm happy Smile

by horselover408 on 11/19/2011 3:09:44 PM

Thanks so much, GL! I am totes not into Twilight, so this really helps me out. All of my friends are going to see it! Now I don't have to be bored this weekend! Smile

by emonkey4 on 11/19/2011 3:05:53 PM

How can you not like Twilight OR Harry Potter? That should be, like, illegal!

by natt98 on 11/19/2011 2:23:35 PM

MODMODMOD
i am starting to become super excited for x-mas.
how can i simply start decorating my room for x-mas?
any ideas?
thanx
xoxo, sail

Hey girl, try hanging some lights and getting a mini Christmas tree to decorate. Bonus: you and your friends could decorate mini ornaments for it!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sailaway11 on 11/19/2011 12:55:07 PM

Thanks for the ideas, GL!

by sweetooth on 11/19/2011 12:43:40 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!!!!!!!!
I am going to help clean up our high school after a tornado hit it. Do you think this is a good idea??? We have been out of school since it hit on wednesday. I just want to help out in some way.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Hey girl, I'd go with your parents if you do, but that seems like a very nice thing to do to help out. I hope everyone's all right over there too! Tornados are scary.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by em11ily on 11/19/2011 12:17:39 PM

i dont like harry potter the movies confuse me and i think twilight is kinda annoying so hello! not everyone has to like either harry potter or twilight!

by coly33 on 11/19/2011 11:26:34 AM

OMG! Me too! Harry Potter is my over-all fave series! I call myself Hermione I like it so much! Hence my screen name.

by HermioneGranger9/19 on 11/19/2011 10:52:53 AM

PoTtEr HeAd!!!!

by ellie hills on 11/19/2011 10:20:19 AM

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo not a twi-hard...

by hermione&ron on 11/19/2011 10:07:39 AM

YES! Thank you!
And, if you have absolutely NOTHING to do, marathon ALL of the Harry Potter movies. I love doing that, because you get to see them grow up.
You could also go deer hunting, or early x-mas shopping.

by jennal923 on 11/19/2011 8:33:47 AM

ohhhmgeez!! I <3 Starbucks Peppermint Mocha!!! ITS MY FAVORITE DRINK THERE!! haahaa, thats cause im basically addicted to mint.... <3 mint!!!!! woow now im tottally off topic...
I was going to say thanks for great ideas.... but i <3 mint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by icegal on 11/19/2011 7:35:01 AM

Is it weird that I don't like Twilight OR HP? Naw. I don't think so.

by revolutionary_chick on 11/19/2011 3:11:08 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Hey,Do you know who will be one the Feburary and March 2012 issue cover?

Hey girl, nope! And even if I did, there's no way I'd tell this early. I'd hate to ruin the surprise. (;

xoxo