9 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

12 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

13 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Scent-sational! 5 stellar ways to make your space smell good

Liven up your room with a barely there scent that’ll keep your sniffer oh-so satisfied.

My bedroom wall is all torn up from years of hanging up posters, and it's plain white. I live in an apartment so i can't paint it, are there any other ways to make it less boring ?

Hey girl, have you thought of wall art or pictures to cover the tears?

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by revolutionary_chick on 11/19/2011 3:41:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
#PLEASE MAKE THIS PRIVATE
...Thanks sooo much!

Hey girl,

I use Degree Ultra Clear in the Pure Rain scent! It's not extra strength, but it smells great! But if you have a problem with body odor/excessive sweating, the best thing to do is ask your doctor to recommend something. They've heard that problem before and will totally be able to help!!
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 11/17/2011 10:42:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Smile
There's this guy in one of my classes that i really like. we were sitting by eachother and kinda started to talk, but then my teacher moved him. For a while i caught him looking at me everyonce in a while. Were friends on facebook and lately ive seeing some stuff that hes posted thats making me think he may like someone else. Should i just jump to conclusions or keep trying?

Hey girlie,

Keep trying Smile Jumping to conclusions never did anyone any good! Talk to him a little more, flirt with him, and use this as motivation to go for it! If he does end up crushing on someone else, at least you know you tried your best!
Lauren C.

by tye-dyegirl105 on 11/17/2011 9:44:22 PM

good ideas!! I don't why my mom won't let me light a candle in my room. I wanted to light a vanilla candle in my room and she said no!! Tong I like the cinnamon stick idea, I will try it

Join my club, Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks. It's a loose and fun club where we can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/17/2011 8:31:11 PM

Hey Girlies!(:
In need of some advice? I give advice about anything and everything, from makeup to boys, and from puberty to homework help. Responses will come quick and I'm happy to help you anytime! Just swing by my profile!(:

xoxo Macy

by MacyBabexoxo on 11/17/2011 8:04:42 PM

Hey yal!!!!!!!!
Add me!!!!!!!!
u no u wanna
lol
-----------> <3
Kenzielynns

by kenzielynn on 11/17/2011 7:32:29 PM

Mod Mod Smile
I have to do a power point presentation for school. I have nooo idea what the topic should be?? It has to be at least 10 slides. Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you so much! Smile

Hey girl,

It depends for what class/subject! The best thing to do it on is something that you know very well and something that will be relevant to your class - a "how to," a subject you've studied this year, or a favorite period of history/event/book are good choices!
Lauren C.

by Georgie 4 on 11/17/2011 6:27:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
ok so whenever I try to change the avatar for myself or for my club, club girl, it never changes. ill change it then ill save my changes and then it will go to the screen that says your account has been updated, but it still doesnt work!!!
And i made a new icon for my club, but i cant change it!
help!!!

Hey girl,

Try clearing your browser's cache - you can usually find this by going to "Internet Options" or  Preferences. The cache saves the appearance of webpages so they load faster...so if you clear this out, it'll refresh the page and probably reveal that new icon Smile Remember if you're updating your profile though, we need to approve those changes before you see them...so it might take a lil while!
Lauren C.

by ana*marie on 11/17/2011 4:55:34 PM

I love them, but I have cats and potpourri is really bad for cats. They either get sick when they eat it, or they are highly allergic to it. I'm not sure, I just remember reading that somewhere.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/17/2011 4:41:03 PM

Cool!
Join my club To Seek Unique! All about you and your unique fashion sense! Positions are still open!

by gjg99 on 11/17/2011 4:24:58 PM