1 HOURS AGO Be that fashionista at the lunch table with a great lunch box too! http://t.co/9ueXEtzmCY

2 HOURS AGO #GLgirls, GL + @AllstateCapital are wishing you an awesome holiday weekend— so #GetThereSafe and #XtheTXT! xo http://t.co/h9ztFAUq8u

2 HOURS AGO Looking fit and fabulous at the gym couldn’t get any better, right?! http://t.co/ziKuDmDghd

COMMENTS

Scent-sational! 5 stellar ways to make your space smell good

Liven up your room with a barely there scent that’ll keep your sniffer oh-so satisfied.

if I put lemons with other things to make a fragrant that is energetic would this be key pleaz post ur thoughts on my poage!1

by lol9586 on 1/29/2012 8:23:47 PM

yall shuld do somethin fur lockers cuz my teachers mr. g mr.s nd ms.d are gonna let us clean out r lockers nd mynes a mess

Hey girl,

Check out this post we did a few months ago. It will give you some great tips for a fab locker! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/08/24/Glam-up-your-locker.aspx
Rachel N.

by peacelova on 12/7/2011 8:30:21 AM

Okay this might be kind of long. so theres this guy i like and everyone i know thinks we like eachother (even my math teacher ITS A LONG STORY). i don't know but it looked like hes been flirting with another girl. but you can just never tell. cuz when he talks to certain people it just looks different then other people? so do you think if he likes me if:
)he makes up little fights just to talk to me
)he called me hot in school
)and he sits next to me and just tries to look like hes not trying to on purpose??
sorry that was kinda long Smile

Hey girlie,

It's possible that he likes you, while also having a crush on some other girls too. He's single, so he's allowed to! Smile But it does sound like he could be crushing on you since he thinks you're attractive, teases you, and likes to be near you. Try flirting back to hint that you like him and see how it goes! Smile
Lauren C.

by Pandagirl528 on 12/4/2011 2:08:10 AM

So theres this guy and all my friends think he likes me but I cant tell! Can you tell me if you think he does?
1) We text almost every day from the minute I wake up until I go to sleep.
2) Yesterday he asked me a question I knew he already knew the answer to and then used that as an excuse to walk to class together.
3) He always waits for me after math class to walk with me even if I'm talking to the teacher.
4) He always jokingly makes fun of me.
Please answer! Thanks so much <3

by swazyelover2497 on 12/2/2011 9:22:20 PM

i strongly suggest the candles if your alowd cuz they bring a warm glow in dim light too

by teamrachel1115 on 11/28/2011 9:30:06 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by Flowerstar11 on 11/25/2011 1:56:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!When you post a comment, do they come up before a mod answers it, or after? Just wanted to know.;)

Hey girl,

We have to approve every single comment before it goes public on the site (whether it's a question or not), so your mod questions are only visible after the mod answers them.
Lauren C.

by missljla on 11/24/2011 10:17:57 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod me and my friend want to have a christmas party. i would like a theme with christmas that makes it original. i also need to know how to ask my parents. and who/how many people should we invite? thanks in advance

Hey girly, maybe you could have a candycane theme for your party. Decorate with candycanes, and have people wear either red or white. Think about the kind of party you want to have. Do you want a small gathering or a big celebration? Once you have all the details ask your parents about it. Hope this helps! SmileSmile

Lynae P.

by isyrocks on 11/23/2011 5:57:43 PM

Love the ideas!

Join my club: "Shake it up Peeps". It is all about Disney's Shake it up! (It is still awaiting approval by the Mods, so it could be a few days.)

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/19/2011 11:57:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I've liked this guy for a while, and my BFF has known the whole time. She barely ever talked to him, but recently things have changed. My crush sits right in front of me in English and before class starts my friend has started coming over and talking to me for a minute and then him for like 5 minutes! And before lunch they have been going to each others lockers and switching drinks. So I went to my friend and asked her if she liked him, and she said she didn't. But I asked some of my other friends if it seemed like she liked him, and they said yes, and her actions make it seem like she likes him. Do you think she is lying to me?

Hey girl, she could very well be, especially if she knows you like him too. Instead of confronting her and calling her out on it, however, just act as if you do know she likes him and indirectly say you feel like you have some competition for your crush now if she asks about it. She should get the hint.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by gymnastg on 11/19/2011 7:29:48 AM

My bedroom wall is all torn up from years of hanging up posters, and it's plain white. I live in an apartment so i can't paint it, are there any other ways to make it less boring ?

Hey girl, have you thought of wall art or pictures to cover the tears?

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by revolutionary_chick on 11/19/2011 3:41:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
#PLEASE MAKE THIS PRIVATE
...Thanks sooo much!

Hey girl,

I use Degree Ultra Clear in the Pure Rain scent! It's not extra strength, but it smells great! But if you have a problem with body odor/excessive sweating, the best thing to do is ask your doctor to recommend something. They've heard that problem before and will totally be able to help!!
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 11/17/2011 10:42:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Smile
There's this guy in one of my classes that i really like. we were sitting by eachother and kinda started to talk, but then my teacher moved him. For a while i caught him looking at me everyonce in a while. Were friends on facebook and lately ive seeing some stuff that hes posted thats making me think he may like someone else. Should i just jump to conclusions or keep trying?

Hey girlie,

Keep trying Smile Jumping to conclusions never did anyone any good! Talk to him a little more, flirt with him, and use this as motivation to go for it! If he does end up crushing on someone else, at least you know you tried your best!
Lauren C.

by tye-dyegirl105 on 11/17/2011 9:44:22 PM

good ideas!! I don't why my mom won't let me light a candle in my room. I wanted to light a vanilla candle in my room and she said no!! Tong I like the cinnamon stick idea, I will try it

Join my club, Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks. It's a loose and fun club where we can talk about anything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/17/2011 8:31:11 PM

Hey Girlies!(:
In need of some advice? I give advice about anything and everything, from makeup to boys, and from puberty to homework help. Responses will come quick and I'm happy to help you anytime! Just swing by my profile!(:

xoxo Macy

by MacyBabexoxo on 11/17/2011 8:04:42 PM

Hey yal!!!!!!!!
Add me!!!!!!!!
u no u wanna
lol
-----------> <3
Kenzielynns

by kenzielynn on 11/17/2011 7:32:29 PM

Mod Mod Smile
I have to do a power point presentation for school. I have nooo idea what the topic should be?? It has to be at least 10 slides. Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you so much! Smile

Hey girl,

It depends for what class/subject! The best thing to do it on is something that you know very well and something that will be relevant to your class - a "how to," a subject you've studied this year, or a favorite period of history/event/book are good choices!
Lauren C.

by Georgie 4 on 11/17/2011 6:27:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
ok so whenever I try to change the avatar for myself or for my club, club girl, it never changes. ill change it then ill save my changes and then it will go to the screen that says your account has been updated, but it still doesnt work!!!
And i made a new icon for my club, but i cant change it!
help!!!

Hey girl,

Try clearing your browser's cache - you can usually find this by going to "Internet Options" or  Preferences. The cache saves the appearance of webpages so they load faster...so if you clear this out, it'll refresh the page and probably reveal that new icon Smile Remember if you're updating your profile though, we need to approve those changes before you see them...so it might take a lil while!
Lauren C.

by ana*marie on 11/17/2011 4:55:34 PM

I love them, but I have cats and potpourri is really bad for cats. They either get sick when they eat it, or they are highly allergic to it. I'm not sure, I just remember reading that somewhere.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/17/2011 4:41:03 PM

Cool!
Join my club To Seek Unique! All about you and your unique fashion sense! Positions are still open!

by gjg99 on 11/17/2011 4:24:58 PM

**MOD**
Okay so I'm going to a midnight showing of Breaking Dawn tonight. I need ideas for an outfit, hair, and makeup. Can you please help?? Thanks! Smile
XOXO~Courtney <333333

Hey Courtney,

Oo, so fun! I'd keep it mostly casual - dark skinny jeans, a pair of black booties, a tank top with a sweater/light scarf over top. Then I'd channel Twilight for your hair and makeup - throw your hair back in a messy bun (or go for a Bella look with loose, wavy hair), then give yourself a dramatic smokey eye and finish off with chocolate brown or bright red lips!
Lauren C.