AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 stylistas can up their school wardrobe with a $50 gift card from East & Lo! http://t.co/th1Dz2WKWw

1 HOURS AGO Why does brunch have to be strictly a weekend thing? I propose Thursday editorial brunch meetings effective immediately. #GLHQ

2 HOURS AGO How many bows’ are in your closet? http://t.co/yMOVfUUx1A

COMMENTS

Sick of your sweeties? Hit refresh on your friendship

3 ways to reconnect with your chicas right now

Hey just_me 12, get your friend to tell you about the times you were rude to her so you can be sure those situations don't happen again. Also get her to tell you when you say something rude, so you can stop and think about what you've just said or done. Now that you're aware you can start changing your behavior. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
My friend recently told me that I'm kinda mean but i didn't know I was being mean, and I didn't know what I was doing was mean. How can I be not mean when I didn't know I was mean in the first place? Lynae P.

by just_me12 on 3/24/2012 1:26:03 PM

Mod
My best friend, Aseya is moving away in 2 weeks and I'm scared that when she moves away, me and my group of friends will drift away from each other. Izzie is already moving away slowly- shes nearly always around the b-crowd. I find it hard to talk with Fiona because we're quite different and shes very friendly and outgoing and knows everybody and therefore is with other people at lunch time. Shola has a best friend already who doesn't come to our school but I usually feel left out when I see photo's- another problem with Shola is that when theres a new girl, it's as if I've turnt invisible Frown It really hurts- Thats what happened when Aseya was the new girl. I usually like to be alone but I remember the first day at my school when I was alone for a while, it was torture and I felt really sad. I'm scared I'll end up being alone again. Frown Also, Im very shy, I don't like to push myself into new friendships in case they secretley don't want me tagging along.
Thanks alot, Cindy

Cindy, if people don't want you around they will usually let you know at some point. I think you are going to be fine without Aseya. You do have other friends and eventually you are going to become closer with them. I understand you are shy but if you are around these people all the time you need to get over your shyness. They clearly like you since you hang out with them so be a bit more open.
Amanda P.

by cindy5218 on 3/14/2012 4:38:12 PM

So ive been friends with this girl since 1st grade and we've stayed bff's for 8 years but now we are both making new friends and she is making bad choices with them, and sometimes i cant even look at her. She never talks to me about her problems either. I feel so sad and confused about this. next year we ae going to differrent schools and this will be he first year i go to school without her. Im expecting in my mind never to see her again but she doesnt. And the truth is i really dont want to see her again. I dont know what to do for the rest of THIS school year. Please help!

by beating4yOu on 3/6/2012 7:57:10 PM

There is a threesome at my school. I'm part of it but they always leave me out. I like both the girls. They always go to each others houses and hang out but I'm never really part of it. In order to get the three of us together I have to plan everything! Plus the two of them have BFF necklaces and braclets! I don't want to stop being friends with them, so please dont tell me to find new friends...help! Frown

Hey girl,

Ouch -- sorry your buds are hanging without you! I'm glad you want to stay friends, but it's never fun to hang out with people who make you feel sad, so talk to them and let them know how you feel! They may not be leaving you out on purpose, and talking to them will let everyone explain her side of the story.

Meghan D.

by The Total Diva on 3/3/2012 9:38:24 AM

MOD MOD MOD! I've been friends with a girl for a really long time. She's a grade younger than me but the same age. The thing is, I want to still stay friends, but she's really popular now and I'm not. I feel really inferior to her whenever I'm around her, even though I'm older and have better grades. I even caught her cutting class yesterday. She's still nice to me though. She always has a boyfriend and a posse of friends who follow her around. Should I stay her friend?

Hey BlueJaye221, as long as she doesn't change I think you two should remain friends. It doesn't sound like she's letting her new popular status affect the way she feels about your friendship, so don't let it get to you either. And don't feel inferior girl. Everyone has something that makes them unique and cool. For her it might be her popular status, while for you it's your awesome grades. Being intelligent gets you way farther in life and brings it's own kind of popularity. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Bluejaye221 on 2/17/2012 12:54:34 AM

MOD MOD MOD! All of my friends have best friends. I and an other girl are the only ones without best friends. one of my friend, her family immigrated from a different country, so her friends is there. another one of my friend has best friend that goes to a different school. also there is one of my friend who came to my school this year and her best friend is at her old school. i asked my mom and she said you're too young to have best friends at this age because when you're older you make a real best friend. i thought my friend who immigrated from another country was my best friend and i was hers. is it true that you make a real best friend when you're older and can i still be her best friend although i am not hers?

Hey bookworm807, it all really depends on you. Some people make and keep best friends when they're young, others when they're older. I do think it's true, that as you get older you do find out who your true friends are just because you face different situations and challenges. You can always have more than one best friend. I actually have two. I think you can only claim someone as your best friend if they say they're yours. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by bookworm807 on 2/10/2012 7:56:09 PM

So since I started middle school, I feel like I grew up but my friends didn't. I do my hair and try to wear the best outfits I can put together (which is harder for me cuz I go to school in a rich area but we have money problems)and started wearing makeup and have had a boyfriend and am making new friends. They haven't though. They almost aren't trying to fit in, not to be overcritical. But sometimes people deside to not be friends with me because my friends are weird, but I'm just as annoyed with them now. My one friend was obbsessed with how she was going to shave her head (which her mom talked her out of much later) and has acne but doesn't care and wears one crazy sock and legit nerd 3d glasses but not as a joke. My other friend has discusting acne everywhere i can barely look at because it oozes this gross yellow stuff sometimes. And her hair is completely broken and really greasy. My other friends have stuff like this too. I just want to make new friends and they hold me back.

by sarahaqua17 on 1/13/2012 10:26:18 PM

MOD
BTW, real quick, thanks for helping me out before! OK, well, I like to call MOST of my friends my BFFs... IDK why!! But, there's this 1 girl who I REALLY think is bestie material (besides a couple others). I've told her that she truly is 1 of my best friends and I thanked her for being my friend. But, whenever I say things occasionally like that to her, she, well- doesn't really react! I'm afrad that she doesn't think the same way. But it's confusing! Considering she calls me everyday when she's done with school to see if I can join her on Webkinz or Moshi Monsters or something... She always sends me e-mails... What the heck should I think? It SEEMS she cares quite a bit... but as much as I do?

I wouldnt worry about it! If she really talks to you that much and you two are so close then dont worry about the logistics like that. It will just stress you out. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by amyrose99 on 1/10/2012 4:32:28 PM

Mod mod mod I've been best friends with my BFF since we were two, but since like October she hasn't hung out with me, we don't go to the same school so we don't see each other that often and she never texts me firsts, or invites me to hang out and whenever I ask her to hang out she says yes and then cancels at the last minuet saying her mom wants her to stay at home. I believed her at first but it just happened to many time, I still like her but I feel like I am loosing my best friend and i don't know why.

I would suggest you try and talk to her. Tell her you miss her and are wondering why you havent seen her in so long. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Finn on 1/8/2012 5:13:54 PM

Hey missy, they need to remember it's your birthday so you make all the rules. If you don't want to say all that just tell your mom partnered everyone up, or you did it randomly. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MoD MOD MOD!
Friend trouble! Okk so my bday party is coming up but there's one prob...a couple of my friends dont get along. What can i do to prevent a fight? Plus I'm doing a mall scavenger hunt and we are in partners with one group of 3 but my other friend wants to go with me or my partner but i kinda rigged it so i get to go with my bestiee. How do i tell my other friend nicely that its fair?
Thanks in advance!