9 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

10 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

11 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Party-perfect pieces under $25

Glam up your wardrobe with party-ready pieces that’ll let you shine all season long.

I love that peacock headband! Can't wait to make it to forever 21 Smile

by ler27 on 12/1/2011 5:23:12 PM

Mod!!
This isn't an advice question, its just that the "Share my Meebo" thing that keeps popping up when I try to highlight-erase something and its sort of annoying. I haven't been on here in maybe over a year, so I can tell this site got a makeover, but why is it doing that and what can I do to get rid of it?

Hey girl! I am not sure how to get rid of it. there are some new things on our site that are there to make it easier to share with your friends!
Ana D.

by Epleblu on 11/29/2011 1:31:03 AM

the heels are VERY high...

by hitthemall#1 on 11/21/2011 7:49:53 PM

Those are so cute! Smile

Hey girls! I'm here if any of y'all need someone to talk to or just need a friend!Smile

by cougargirl on 11/21/2011 7:25:04 PM

Hey girls!

Go to my profile if you need advice + Check out my club, Amazing_Quotes! You can post your own quotes, and read other girls! There's still one position opened! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 11/21/2011 6:38:17 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!
For thanksgiving I'm going to my aunts house with a bunch of my family and some neighbors and friends come to say hi and visit. It's going to be in the low 70's for the high. Any outfit and hair Ideas? (my hair is long and naturally wavy/curly). Thanks!!!

Hey babe!

I think naturally wavy/curly hair is really pretty, and since the focus on Thanksgiving is spending time with your friends and fam, I'd leave it natural. I'd wear a skirt and pretty blouse on Thanksgiving - it's really family-friendly and stylish! xoxox
Devin A.

by Deedles1621 on 11/21/2011 11:29:38 AM

MOD MOD
It would be great if you could give me names of clothing stores that might work for me. I am 13, in the 8th grade, and 4ft and 10.5in. I like things that are form fitting. mostly tops i had in mind. The kids section is too frumpy, and the teen section is too big unless like xxs or maybe xs. online please
THANKS!

Hey babe!

You can shop in most stores, you just have to figure out what sizes (xxs and xs) or petite styles work for you. I'd try Forever 21, American Eagle Outfitters, and most department stores - they tend to have a variety of styles that fit all kinds of shapes. xoxox
Devin A.

by HannahJL on 11/21/2011 11:12:35 AM

The platforms and the clutch are so cool!

by fallsb-ball on 11/20/2011 4:01:31 PM

wow those are so cute!!!!

by graciegrl16 on 11/20/2011 3:17:17 PM

I really like that clutch that should be one of the daily give aways.

by cet on 11/20/2011 3:04:00 PM

Instead of your usual black ponytail holders, try some bright colored fabric hair ties that are great for summer and will have your friends wanting them too! We heart Emi-Jay Accessories.

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

QUIZ: Are *you* secretly magical?

Find out if you've got what it takes to save the world (or at least your town)!

CLICK HERE to take the quiz.