1 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

2 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

4 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

COMMENTS

10 songs GL's been thankful for this year

The no-fail mood picker-uppers too awesome not to add to your playlist.

The day after Christmas, we are going on a 6 hour plane ride to visit family. We have to leave the house at around 6 AM. Only problem? On Christmas, I wake up early and stay up late, because I am excited in the morning and CAN NOT go back to sleep, no matter how hard I try. I stay up later because we are hanging out with family! So I want to make up at like 4:30 that day, because I like to look and feel good when we travel by plane, and I can't do that if I wake up late! Also, what should I do to keep myself occupied on the plane/airport? I asked for a bunch of magazines and books for Christmas, and I'm pretty sure I'm getting them, and I'll listen to my iPod and text at the airport. Any other ideas? I can NOT sleep on planes, BTW. Thanks in advance! Smile Smile Smile

Hey girly,

All of those ideas sound great! The other thing you could try is playing games with the fam like I Spy or just chatting with them. And if you say that you will be staying up as late as you are, don't be surprised if you do dose off on the plane.

Catie C.

by bubblepower129 on 12/20/2011 1:22:23 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by Niccer13 on 11/25/2011 1:18:55 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Join my club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile : ) Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by facebooker1240 on 11/24/2011 8:29:32 PM

I agree with awesomegirl4everandalways what about those three songs. I am thankful for those

by Girlygirl0906 on 11/24/2011 7:13:35 PM

I love the song we found love my fav!!

by abanana456 on 11/24/2011 6:15:42 PM

@rafidoggie- Pumped Up Kicks is a song dedicated to people who lost their lives in a school columbine shooting.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/24/2011 6:01:03 PM

I love the song We Found Love by Rihanna! My favorite!

by caligirl99 on 11/24/2011 6:00:49 PM

i absolutely love Hunter Hayes's music, but if i had to choose a favorite, i think it might just be Storm warning. I love hunter hayes

by Fritz on 11/24/2011 4:40:36 PM

MY fave song is Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5!

by vancasarahc00 on 11/24/2011 4:23:31 PM

I have a big problem with the song Pumped Up Kicks. It encourages violence. I mean, have you listened to the words? It really makes me want to throw up every time I hear it. Do we want to be raising a generation on music promoting school shootings?????? That's just my opinion.

by rafidoggie on 11/24/2011 4:10:13 PM