10 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy: GL reader Anna I. shares her pretty, natural makeup routine: http://t.co/P3yvII6nCn pic.twitter.com/V6ISX6wkEM

11 HOURS AGO The only workout you need this summer: http://t.co/VmVICwjUfc pic.twitter.com/TmQrLcmwB2

12 HOURS AGO This story brings a whole new meaning to lifesaver: http://t.co/j4fDRmuQ66 pic.twitter.com/E8ZchgAuao

COMMENTS

10 songs GL's been thankful for this year

The no-fail mood picker-uppers too awesome not to add to your playlist.

Oh, and What about "Firework" by Katy Perry???

Join my club, "Shake it up Peeps"! It is for all fans of Shake it up starring Zendaya Coleman and Bella Thorne. Join today!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/24/2011 1:14:26 PM

What about Skyscraper (Demi Lovato), Hit the lights (Selena Gomez), and Dig Down Deeper (Zendaya)?????

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/24/2011 1:12:03 PM

Why isn't "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri not on here?!?!?! Or "Home" by Girls Love Shoes (from the Lowes commercial)?!?!?!

by glowingrock on 11/24/2011 1:08:06 PM

Songs i have been Thankful for are:
1. Skyscraper-Demi Lovato
2. Someone like You-Adele
3. Pumped Up Kicks-Foster the People
4. Everybody Hurts-Avril Lavigne
5. Perfect-P!nk

by bsc98 on 11/24/2011 12:52:47 PM

I love Katy Perry's new song "The One That Got Away", "Pumped up Kicks", "Firework", "Party Rock Anthem" and "Dog Days are Over"! They're on my top 10!!

by fallsb-ball on 11/24/2011 12:42:30 PM

I only know "Forget You" but I love that song.

by sweetooth on 11/24/2011 11:38:26 AM

my #1 is STEREO HEARTS BY GYM CLASS HEROES FT. ADAM LEVINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 11/24/2011 11:23:12 AM

1. We Found Love-Riri
2. Talk That Talk [CLEAN]-Riri
3. Permanent December-Miley
4. I Wanna Go-Britney
5. Raise Your Glass-P!nk
6. Acting Out-Ashley Tisdale
7. Don't Wanna Go Home-Jason Derulo
8. Party Rock Anthem-LMFAO

These are the songs I could not live without.

by caseysister2001 on 11/24/2011 11:22:49 AM

YES! FLORENCE + THE MACHINE! So happy someone chose this song(:

by redscittlez on 11/24/2011 11:01:33 AM

The songs "Not over you", "someone like you",and "firework" have all been inspiring for me this past year.They each have a reason theyre special.......

by baconlvr711 on 11/24/2011 10:54:18 AM