5 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

9 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

10 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

10 songs GL's been thankful for this year

The no-fail mood picker-uppers too awesome not to add to your playlist.

I don't think she knows what "Pumped Up Kicks" is about....

by ♥purplexing♥ on 11/24/2011 10:39:34 AM

I rllyyy love the songs good feeling and Mr.Saxobeat!! <3

by CandyLoverr99 on 11/24/2011 10:10:07 AM

I LOVE the Airborne Toxic Event!! no one in my school has heard of them and it's so frustrating!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/24/2011 9:33:09 AM

speak now by taylor swift i finally just told him straight up how i felt because of tht song....in the end he broke my heart but at least i got it out

by leah2113 on 11/24/2011 9:32:00 AM

I don't know very many of these!

by peacelovegoogle on 11/24/2011 9:24:37 AM

i LOVE the airborne toxic event! "sometime around midnight" is, like, the complete opposite of upbeat, though. that "pumped-up kicks" song is SO annoying, but super catchy and honestly not that bad. i don't know any of the others...

by the_last_ninja on 11/24/2011 9:17:28 AM

My fav song is Born This Way.It reminded me that I don't need to change myself for other people.It also reminded me that I was beautiful in my own way.

by Rilu on 11/24/2011 8:38:19 AM

“We Found Love” by Rihanna is the best song ever. Kinda sick of the Cee Lo Green one, heard it WAY too much.

by CHLOE<3 on 11/24/2011 2:39:14 AM

FIRST COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! the songs I'm thankful for
1. "I'm not okay" - MCR
2. "My Apocalypse" - ETF
3."What You Want" - Evanescence
4. "Renegade" - PARAMORE
5. "Monster" - Paramore
6. "Hate" - Hawthorne Heights
7. "Na Na Na (nanannananananana) - MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
8.) "Bad Reputation" Joan Jett and The BlackHearts
9. "FRIDAY" - Rebecca Black I have to say I like that song other than that NO MORE RB!

by tabbycat627 on 11/24/2011 2:24:36 AM

Yall should be thankful for the legends and teen pop!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 11/24/2011 12:45:47 AM