8 HOURS AGO The struggle is real: http://t.co/c3PaaxQXz6 pic.twitter.com/P30hPIVd6p

10 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: #BUNKD and #Jessie star @TheKaranBrar spills on Ravi's journey in the new show: http://t.co/TMv3GT5giO pic.twitter.com/cDf2QU8TXE

10 HOURS AGO This duet is giving us LIFE! @HaileeSteinfeld & @ShawnMendes 😍:http://t.co/B2ySsZKy7yypic.twitter.com/XBPJ5kkkbZZ

COMMENTS

10 songs GL's been thankful for this year

The no-fail mood picker-uppers too awesome not to add to your playlist.

I don't think she knows what "Pumped Up Kicks" is about....

by ♥purplexing♥ on 11/24/2011 10:39:34 AM

I rllyyy love the songs good feeling and Mr.Saxobeat!! <3

by CandyLoverr99 on 11/24/2011 10:10:07 AM

I LOVE the Airborne Toxic Event!! no one in my school has heard of them and it's so frustrating!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/24/2011 9:33:09 AM

speak now by taylor swift i finally just told him straight up how i felt because of tht song....in the end he broke my heart but at least i got it out

by leah2113 on 11/24/2011 9:32:00 AM

I don't know very many of these!

by peacelovegoogle on 11/24/2011 9:24:37 AM

i LOVE the airborne toxic event! "sometime around midnight" is, like, the complete opposite of upbeat, though. that "pumped-up kicks" song is SO annoying, but super catchy and honestly not that bad. i don't know any of the others...

by the_last_ninja on 11/24/2011 9:17:28 AM

My fav song is Born This Way.It reminded me that I don't need to change myself for other people.It also reminded me that I was beautiful in my own way.

by Rilu on 11/24/2011 8:38:19 AM

“We Found Love” by Rihanna is the best song ever. Kinda sick of the Cee Lo Green one, heard it WAY too much.

by CHLOE<3 on 11/24/2011 2:39:14 AM

FIRST COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! the songs I'm thankful for
1. "I'm not okay" - MCR
2. "My Apocalypse" - ETF
3."What You Want" - Evanescence
4. "Renegade" - PARAMORE
5. "Monster" - Paramore
6. "Hate" - Hawthorne Heights
7. "Na Na Na (nanannananananana) - MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
8.) "Bad Reputation" Joan Jett and The BlackHearts
9. "FRIDAY" - Rebecca Black I have to say I like that song other than that NO MORE RB!

by tabbycat627 on 11/24/2011 2:24:36 AM

Yall should be thankful for the legends and teen pop!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 11/24/2011 12:45:47 AM

Back to school shopping is near!  What's your fave purchase?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!