1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag @JFClothing's tight new tee: http://t.co/VrmynrJwjF

2 HOURS AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

14 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

COMMENTS

10 songs GL's been thankful for this year

The no-fail mood picker-uppers too awesome not to add to your playlist.

The day after Christmas, we are going on a 6 hour plane ride to visit family. We have to leave the house at around 6 AM. Only problem? On Christmas, I wake up early and stay up late, because I am excited in the morning and CAN NOT go back to sleep, no matter how hard I try. I stay up later because we are hanging out with family! So I want to make up at like 4:30 that day, because I like to look and feel good when we travel by plane, and I can't do that if I wake up late! Also, what should I do to keep myself occupied on the plane/airport? I asked for a bunch of magazines and books for Christmas, and I'm pretty sure I'm getting them, and I'll listen to my iPod and text at the airport. Any other ideas? I can NOT sleep on planes, BTW. Thanks in advance! Smile Smile Smile

Hey girly,

All of those ideas sound great! The other thing you could try is playing games with the fam like I Spy or just chatting with them. And if you say that you will be staying up as late as you are, don't be surprised if you do dose off on the plane.

Catie C.

by bubblepower129 on 12/20/2011 1:22:23 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by Niccer13 on 11/25/2011 1:18:55 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Join my club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile : ) Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by facebooker1240 on 11/24/2011 8:29:32 PM

I agree with awesomegirl4everandalways what about those three songs. I am thankful for those

by Girlygirl0906 on 11/24/2011 7:13:35 PM

I love the song we found love my fav!!

by abanana456 on 11/24/2011 6:15:42 PM

@rafidoggie- Pumped Up Kicks is a song dedicated to people who lost their lives in a school columbine shooting.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/24/2011 6:01:03 PM

I love the song We Found Love by Rihanna! My favorite!

by caligirl99 on 11/24/2011 6:00:49 PM

i absolutely love Hunter Hayes's music, but if i had to choose a favorite, i think it might just be Storm warning. I love hunter hayes

by Fritz on 11/24/2011 4:40:36 PM

MY fave song is Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5!

by vancasarahc00 on 11/24/2011 4:23:31 PM

I have a big problem with the song Pumped Up Kicks. It encourages violence. I mean, have you listened to the words? It really makes me want to throw up every time I hear it. Do we want to be raising a generation on music promoting school shootings?????? That's just my opinion.

by rafidoggie on 11/24/2011 4:10:13 PM

Oh, and What about "Firework" by Katy Perry???

Join my club, "Shake it up Peeps"! It is for all fans of Shake it up starring Zendaya Coleman and Bella Thorne. Join today!

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/24/2011 1:14:26 PM

What about Skyscraper (Demi Lovato), Hit the lights (Selena Gomez), and Dig Down Deeper (Zendaya)?????

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/24/2011 1:12:03 PM

Why isn't "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri not on here?!?!?! Or "Home" by Girls Love Shoes (from the Lowes commercial)?!?!?!

by glowingrock on 11/24/2011 1:08:06 PM

Songs i have been Thankful for are:
1. Skyscraper-Demi Lovato
2. Someone like You-Adele
3. Pumped Up Kicks-Foster the People
4. Everybody Hurts-Avril Lavigne
5. Perfect-P!nk

by bsc98 on 11/24/2011 12:52:47 PM

I love Katy Perry's new song "The One That Got Away", "Pumped up Kicks", "Firework", "Party Rock Anthem" and "Dog Days are Over"! They're on my top 10!!

by fallsb-ball on 11/24/2011 12:42:30 PM

I only know "Forget You" but I love that song.

by sweetooth on 11/24/2011 11:38:26 AM

my #1 is STEREO HEARTS BY GYM CLASS HEROES FT. ADAM LEVINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 11/24/2011 11:23:12 AM

1. We Found Love-Riri
2. Talk That Talk [CLEAN]-Riri
3. Permanent December-Miley
4. I Wanna Go-Britney
5. Raise Your Glass-P!nk
6. Acting Out-Ashley Tisdale
7. Don't Wanna Go Home-Jason Derulo
8. Party Rock Anthem-LMFAO

These are the songs I could not live without.

by caseysister2001 on 11/24/2011 11:22:49 AM

YES! FLORENCE + THE MACHINE! So happy someone chose this song(:

by redscittlez on 11/24/2011 11:01:33 AM

The songs "Not over you", "someone like you",and "firework" have all been inspiring for me this past year.They each have a reason theyre special.......

by baconlvr711 on 11/24/2011 10:54:18 AM

I don't think she knows what "Pumped Up Kicks" is about....

by ♥purplexing♥ on 11/24/2011 10:39:34 AM

I rllyyy love the songs good feeling and Mr.Saxobeat!! <3

by CandyLoverr99 on 11/24/2011 10:10:07 AM

I LOVE the Airborne Toxic Event!! no one in my school has heard of them and it's so frustrating!!

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/24/2011 9:33:09 AM

speak now by taylor swift i finally just told him straight up how i felt because of tht song....in the end he broke my heart but at least i got it out

by leah2113 on 11/24/2011 9:32:00 AM

I don't know very many of these!

by peacelovegoogle on 11/24/2011 9:24:37 AM

i LOVE the airborne toxic event! "sometime around midnight" is, like, the complete opposite of upbeat, though. that "pumped-up kicks" song is SO annoying, but super catchy and honestly not that bad. i don't know any of the others...

by the_last_ninja on 11/24/2011 9:17:28 AM

My fav song is Born This Way.It reminded me that I don't need to change myself for other people.It also reminded me that I was beautiful in my own way.

by Rilu on 11/24/2011 8:38:19 AM

“We Found Love” by Rihanna is the best song ever. Kinda sick of the Cee Lo Green one, heard it WAY too much.

by CHLOE<3 on 11/24/2011 2:39:14 AM

FIRST COMMENT!!!!!!!!!! the songs I'm thankful for
1. "I'm not okay" - MCR
2. "My Apocalypse" - ETF
3."What You Want" - Evanescence
4. "Renegade" - PARAMORE
5. "Monster" - Paramore
6. "Hate" - Hawthorne Heights
7. "Na Na Na (nanannananananana) - MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
8.) "Bad Reputation" Joan Jett and The BlackHearts
9. "FRIDAY" - Rebecca Black I have to say I like that song other than that NO MORE RB!

by tabbycat627 on 11/24/2011 2:24:36 AM

Yall should be thankful for the legends and teen pop!

by Charlotte12sky4 on 11/24/2011 12:45:47 AM

wow. nit to be rude, no disrespect or offense to ANYONE, but, yall couldve picked better songs

by Charlotte12sky4 on 11/24/2011 12:37:05 AM