3 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

3 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

4 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

COMMENTS

The 60-second updo we love!

Get gorgeous in a jiffy.

These hair styles are different, but can't u make them simpler?? you have to add all these texturizers. I am not allowed to have all these mosturizers, to put in my hair every day, it will damage my hair. Please put hair style advice where u just use ur natural hair. i need help but it's not helping bucuz i don't have all the stuff u talk about! i need something simpler, and fast that i understand. change ur advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by picorocks on 1/16/2012 12:00:26 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/8/2012 1:31:20 AM

Hey Girlies!(: Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx<3
~Madi(:~

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/11/2011 6:56:29 PM

Hey legallyginger12345, glad I could help ya out!! Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 8:52:17 PM

Lynae P. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! AHHH THANKS SO MUCH THAT HELPS SOO MUCH! THE GIRLSLIFE PEOPLE WON'T ANSWER AHAH...THANKS SO MUCH!!!

by legallyginger12345 on 12/9/2011 8:49:47 PM

Hey legallyginger12345, I would go semi-casual. For an affair like this, jeans a nice shirt with heels or flats would be appropriate. A dress with boots and stockings and a sweater would look cute too. For more outfit ideas ask your friend what she's going to wear. Hope this helps and have fun! Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 7:59:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!

Please answer VERY fast! Thanks! Okay, so I'm going to a concert with my friend, only it's at her temple so should I wear like concert clothes sort of? Or dress up more for temple? It isn't like a fancy concert it's like these pretty famous guys...but I am freaking out about what to wear! Please answer very fast the concert is THIS WEEKEND!
Thanks so much!
LegallyGinger12345

by legallyginger12345 on 12/9/2011 7:56:02 PM

I need hair syle for wavy puffy hair i got tried of just putting my hair up or leaving it down all the time also i wanted to ask how i can keep my hair relaxed with out flat ironing it? ;)
-please answer if anyone has any ideas! thanks! ;)

by ABCazares101 on 12/5/2011 1:20:05 PM

I tried this, and I got compliments the whole day!!

by svds on 11/22/2011 5:36:05 PM

Tonight I washed my hair and put in curl enhancing mouse, then I put my hair in little buns. So tomorrow my hair will be really curly. How should I wear it?

Hey girl, part it sideways, and just let it do it's thing! I love curls! Definitely leave it down though.
lauren r.