AN HOUR AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

3 HOURS AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

The 60-second updo we love!

Get gorgeous in a jiffy.

Cute! Smile

Hey girls! I'm here if any of y'all need someone to talk to or just need a friend!Smile

by cougargirl on 11/21/2011 7:30:12 PM

Hey girls!

Go to my profile if you need advice + Check out my club, Amazing_Quotes! You can post your own quotes, and read other girls! There's still one position opened! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 11/21/2011 6:40:18 PM

ok, so i have this issue. i can talk to guys, like i have guy friends and all, but i can never talk to guys i like like. what are like some casual convos tht i cood start tht arent 2 obvious tht i like him? Thanks a million!!

Hey girl, if you all are in school together, the "homework help" way is definitely one of the easiest when trying to talk to a guy. Ask him if he understands a certain subject and if he'd help you with some homework. It gets him to talk to you, AND you get to spend extra time with him.
lauren r.

by mrstetera on 11/21/2011 5:05:08 PM

sounds cuuuteee! (: (: (:

by girlygirl22werock on 11/21/2011 4:49:15 PM

Before I read this, I just finished putting my hair up like this!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/21/2011 4:04:04 PM

by fallsb-ball on 11/21/2011 2:31:18 PM

Frown are my comments gonna show?!?!?!

by filaluvva on 11/21/2011 2:07:31 PM

mod mod mod MOD MOD!
ok, first i just wanna say that i really hope this shows up and someone answers me because whenever i type a question to the moderators it never shows up Frown
ok, so i've had this dream of becoming an actress for a while now, and i recently just told my dad about it because i was afraid he wouldn't take me seriously. and he was all "keep in mind i'll always be there for you but i suggest waiting till high school then do drama club or something so you can get a feel of it then find out if this is something you really wanna do."
finally, my question to you is, if i do drama club and i am good/enjoy it, how can i take the next step like landing small comercials? i want this so bad i literally dream about it. pleaes help....i want a second opinion!

Hey babe!

Your dad is right - start small with your high school drama club and see how that goes. If you realize that you love it, then you can start taking acting classes. Most acting school teachers have connections within the industry, and the more connections and roles you have, the more experience you show directors, the better.  Then, make a resume and take headshots and start sending them out to casting directors and agents in your area. Good luck babes! xoxox
Devin A.

by filaluvva on 11/21/2011 1:40:20 PM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!