31 MINUTES AGO @BaileeMadison we love you too, Bailee! Good luck tonight at the #AMAs babe 😘😘

33 MINUTES AGO RT @BaileeMadison: HOW SWEET. Love you guys! Thank you!!! Xo “@girlslifemag: @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍: http://t.co/http://t.co/XMFVQ60G3B#hairspo

42 MINUTES AGO @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍:http://t.co/woPxeGf6r77#hairspoo

COMMENTS

The 60-second updo we love!

Get gorgeous in a jiffy.

These hair styles are different, but can't u make them simpler?? you have to add all these texturizers. I am not allowed to have all these mosturizers, to put in my hair every day, it will damage my hair. Please put hair style advice where u just use ur natural hair. i need help but it's not helping bucuz i don't have all the stuff u talk about! i need something simpler, and fast that i understand. change ur advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by picorocks on 1/16/2012 12:00:26 PM

-Making money
-Health
-Books and writing
-Feeling good
-Decorating
-Baking and cooking
And anything you can possibly think of!!! Just comment on my profile and I will get back to you ASAP.
XOXO, Kayla

by kayla9 on 1/8/2012 1:31:20 AM

Hey Girlies!(: Join my club Sassy Songwriters<3 and have a great time with other girls! Receive advice, tips, or just come to have a great time! Smile Thx<3
~Madi(:~

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/11/2011 6:56:29 PM

Hey legallyginger12345, glad I could help ya out!! Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 8:52:17 PM

Lynae P. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! AHHH THANKS SO MUCH THAT HELPS SOO MUCH! THE GIRLSLIFE PEOPLE WON'T ANSWER AHAH...THANKS SO MUCH!!!

by legallyginger12345 on 12/9/2011 8:49:47 PM

Hey legallyginger12345, I would go semi-casual. For an affair like this, jeans a nice shirt with heels or flats would be appropriate. A dress with boots and stockings and a sweater would look cute too. For more outfit ideas ask your friend what she's going to wear. Hope this helps and have fun! Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/9/2011 7:59:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!

Please answer VERY fast! Thanks! Okay, so I'm going to a concert with my friend, only it's at her temple so should I wear like concert clothes sort of? Or dress up more for temple? It isn't like a fancy concert it's like these pretty famous guys...but I am freaking out about what to wear! Please answer very fast the concert is THIS WEEKEND!
Thanks so much!
LegallyGinger12345

by legallyginger12345 on 12/9/2011 7:56:02 PM

I need hair syle for wavy puffy hair i got tried of just putting my hair up or leaving it down all the time also i wanted to ask how i can keep my hair relaxed with out flat ironing it? ;)
-please answer if anyone has any ideas! thanks! ;)

by ABCazares101 on 12/5/2011 1:20:05 PM

I tried this, and I got compliments the whole day!!

by svds on 11/22/2011 5:36:05 PM

Tonight I washed my hair and put in curl enhancing mouse, then I put my hair in little buns. So tomorrow my hair will be really curly. How should I wear it?

Hey girl, part it sideways, and just let it do it's thing! I love curls! Definitely leave it down though.
lauren r.

by spunkygirl03 on 11/21/2011 8:42:13 PM

Cute! Smile

Hey girls! I'm here if any of y'all need someone to talk to or just need a friend!Smile

by cougargirl on 11/21/2011 7:30:12 PM

Hey girls!

Go to my profile if you need advice + Check out my club, Amazing_Quotes! You can post your own quotes, and read other girls! There's still one position opened! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 11/21/2011 6:40:18 PM

ok, so i have this issue. i can talk to guys, like i have guy friends and all, but i can never talk to guys i like like. what are like some casual convos tht i cood start tht arent 2 obvious tht i like him? Thanks a million!!

Hey girl, if you all are in school together, the "homework help" way is definitely one of the easiest when trying to talk to a guy. Ask him if he understands a certain subject and if he'd help you with some homework. It gets him to talk to you, AND you get to spend extra time with him.
lauren r.

by mrstetera on 11/21/2011 5:05:08 PM

sounds cuuuteee! (: (: (:

by girlygirl22werock on 11/21/2011 4:49:15 PM

Before I read this, I just finished putting my hair up like this!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/21/2011 4:04:04 PM

Cute!!

by fallsb-ball on 11/21/2011 2:31:18 PM

Frown are my comments gonna show?!?!?!

by filaluvva on 11/21/2011 2:07:31 PM

mod mod mod MOD MOD!
ok, first i just wanna say that i really hope this shows up and someone answers me because whenever i type a question to the moderators it never shows up Frown
ok, so i've had this dream of becoming an actress for a while now, and i recently just told my dad about it because i was afraid he wouldn't take me seriously. and he was all "keep in mind i'll always be there for you but i suggest waiting till high school then do drama club or something so you can get a feel of it then find out if this is something you really wanna do."
finally, my question to you is, if i do drama club and i am good/enjoy it, how can i take the next step like landing small comercials? i want this so bad i literally dream about it. pleaes help....i want a second opinion!

Hey babe!

Your dad is right - start small with your high school drama club and see how that goes. If you realize that you love it, then you can start taking acting classes. Most acting school teachers have connections within the industry, and the more connections and roles you have, the more experience you show directors, the better.  Then, make a resume and take headshots and start sending them out to casting directors and agents in your area. Good luck babes! xoxox
Devin A.