12 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

15 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

16 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

What's one thing we want for Xmas? Il Volo!

This Italian boy band has just the songs to put you in the holiday spirit.

They are just so amazing. Their voices all blend, and sound wonderful.

by maxie998 on 11/28/2011 9:06:14 PM

Wow!!! Just watched one of their videos!!! Incredibly talented :o!!!!! ♥Love the one with the glasses♥

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 11/28/2011 5:59:48 PM

Love them!

by vanessakay on 11/28/2011 12:07:05 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I have this friend and our parents have been friends since they were little. Her family practically raised my and vice versa. This friend is in 11th grade. She has a little bro who is in 8th but has a late birthday. I'm in 9th. We're the same age. I'm kinda kinda crushing on him and I have a gut feeling he's crushing on me too...Is the whole best friend's bro thing weird?'

Hey babe,

It's only weird if you let it become weird! But if you're open about the fact that you know this is strange (but that you also really respect and care about him), you'll probably be able to work through this. First, stay alert and see if your friend gives off any signals that say she would be totally freaked by this. If she seems pretty chill, you're in good shape. Then, I'd probably sit down one-on-one with her and start off saying - "I know, this is so weird and you're going to think I'm nuts...but I sometimes think about dating __(her bro)__! Is that crazy? I'm sooo sorry if this freaks you out!" Acknowledge that this is a strange situation to be in and make sure you're relaxed enough to laugh about it. See how she reacts and go from there Smile
Lauren C.

by SummerButterflies on 11/26/2011 10:04:24 PM

That's how us Italians do it. BoaterPride<3

by smileysevvie on 11/26/2011 9:21:26 PM

Neat. are they on the radio??

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/26/2011 7:33:08 PM

I think they are totally awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am from Italy and I have heard them sing a lot.

by mfgirl on 11/26/2011 5:29:28 PM

They're cute, talented, and have signed for the same company as Greyson Chance...♥WOW♥

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 11/26/2011 1:00:24 PM