9 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

12 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

13 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

The best leftover turkey sammie? A croque monsieur!

We think the best part of the Thanksgiving feast is the leftovers. Don’t you agree?

this sounds so good!!! Im gonna try it some time.

by soccer911 on 11/26/2011 5:27:17 PM

this sounds like alot of work. i just smaked smacked some turkey with mayo & gravy on a slice of bread.

by filaluvva on 11/25/2011 7:16:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey!! Okay so me and my boyfriend are going to the movies tonight. I'm 14, so usually whenever we do something outside of school its with my best friend and his best friend (who are also dating!) Well our friends recently broke up. So my bf suggested that me and him go to the movies tonight just the 2 of us. I'm so excited and really flattered he'd offter to do that (He's a pretty shy guy) but I have one question... What should I wear?! This is kinda like my first date, and I know I'm gonna curl my hair... But I have nooo idea what to wear. Ideas?? Thank youu!

Hey babe!

Why don't you wear a denim skirt with a cool printed shirt and a cardigan or blazer? That's a really fun, classic look to me. Have fun girlie! xoxox
Devin A.

by holliesuxx on 11/25/2011 4:23:04 PM

Cool post GL!
But I celebrated thanksgiving last saturday and last night we had chinese sooooo. But still awesome!

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 11/25/2011 9:08:31 AM

this looks delicious!

by beaniebag12 on 11/25/2011 8:56:13 AM

oh we have leftovers and we make open-faced sandwiches its 1 peice of sandwich bread
some leftover turkey