AN HOUR AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

4 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

5 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

6 no-fail holiday gift ideas

Our editors spill their go-to gift picks this holiday season

I made my friends the homemade hot chocolate mix this year- and they loved it! I put it in red tins and put a bow on top, and then gave a baggie with white chocolate chunks and milk chocolate chips, and a baggie with marshmallows, to each of them. and peppermint bark is soooooo good! My dad bought some for us and i keep sneaking it from the pantry Smile lolz

by basketballcutie11 on 12/22/2011 12:54:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey I what are some good diy ideas for gifts? I can't really think of stuff for my friends. btw thanks Smile

Hey girl,

We've got tons of ideas for DIY holiday gifts, so check out these posts to help you get started!

Meghan D.

by cucu4cocopuffs2246 on 12/21/2011 4:58:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i have a question! when you answer a mod does it appear on my profile too??? or do i have to come back to the page? IM SO CONFUSED!

Hey girl,

When mods answer your questions, the responses are listed below your original comments, so they'll be on whatever post you originally left your comment on.

Meghan D.

by kammiemay on 12/21/2011 4:36:49 PM

Do you LOVE makeup? If so,you should join club makeup♥!

Hi,my name is Claire and I LOVE makeup and beauty AND

fashion! I can give advice,hauls,reviews,quizzes and more!

Join now..♥♥♥!!!!!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 12/3/2011 7:21:40 PM

Heeeeeyyyyy chicas do u like book series lke
THE CLIQUE
THE HUNGER GAMES
TWILIGHT
HARRY POTTER
and many more?
well join POPULAR BOOKs we discuss the movies, plots, and things we like from the book. Right now were doing THE HUNGER GAMES and its new movie, JOIN TODAY.

by briana13 on 12/2/2011 7:13:56 PM

I don't know what to get my BF, he's pretty simple he is a cross country runner he has an ipod he boxs he likes to wrestle and plays the trumpet. I dont want to bake him anything because i have already done than and i can't make him a collage because we've never tooken pictures together so any ideas? thx Smile

Hey babe,

Try a gift card to iTunes or a running/sports store! He will get a lot of use out of it, since all the running and music fans I've known are REALLY into it. Or you could try giving him a shirt, a DVD, his fave candy, new headphones, etc. Just try to keep in mind what he would use a lot and/or what he likes!
Lauren C.

by princess3156 on 12/1/2011 8:36:56 PM

MOD
I know what to give all my friends who are girls for Christmas, but I have no idea what to get for the guys. What are some ideas for presents to get for guys? Thanks in advance(:

Lynae P.

by aneesha289 on 11/26/2011 8:47:33 PM

Come check out my club "DIY Queens!!" to learn and share cool craft/recipe ideas! Come join!

by Tinyfire14 on 11/26/2011 4:36:03 PM

i'm making my friends cut-out cookies and decorating them. then, i'm putting the cookies in pretty little bags tied with sparkly ribbon. i love the holidays Smile the postcards, bracelets and peppermint bark are cool ideas!

by unicornninja on 11/26/2011 3:03:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD haii (x can you guys like post a recipie on how to make Peppermint bark? thanks!

Hey babe,

Follow this recipe, replacing the "assorted candies, nuts or dried fruit" with crushed-up candy canes! Smile
Lauren C.