13 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

14 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

15 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

6 no-fail holiday gift ideas

Our editors spill their go-to gift picks this holiday season

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm having trouble coming up with presents for my best friends. First, Cassie, is really into soccer and is really boy crazy. She likes bright colors. Delilah is into basketball and singing. Sammy is a gymnast. Ellie really likes cozy stuff so I was thinking along the lines of fuzzy socks or something. I guess I could do some kind of fuzzy socks or perfumes from Bath and Body Works for each of my friends, but I wanted them to be more personalized... I need a 7-12 dollar gift for each of them, or multiple little gifts. I'm stuck. Help??
Thanks!
Isabella

Hey Isabella,

Here are some ideas...remember, I don't know them very well, but this could be a start! Cassie could get a brightly colored phone case and a small bag of chocolates. For Delilah, you could try a cute charm bracelet with a basketball charm and a musical note charm. Sammy could appreciate some sporty stuff like running shorts, a new water bottle, etc. Ellie would totally love some fuzzy socks and some body cream (like a "relaxation" gift). Get creative! <3
Lauren C.

by polkadots323 on 11/25/2011 7:23:59 PM

Well my parents buy the gifts that I give my parents and my BFF and I just say to each other, "I like THIS shirt." Or, "I really LOVE this scarf." It's so funny. We got each other gifts at Black Friday today! Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 11/25/2011 6:14:38 PM

my december/january still hasnt came! I am a subsciber and have gotten them before. whats the problem?
thanks,
Kate

Hey babe!

I'm not sure what's going on. Try filling out this form: https://secure.girlslife.com/AccountLookup.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fReportMissingIssues.aspx xoxox!
Devin A.

by kmcoolness on 11/25/2011 4:49:33 PM

Love every single idea! I love jewelry(and and anything else to do with fashion, for that matter),hot chocolate is my ultimate favorite drink in the winter,i really want to try peppermint bark,i think that the lip gloss is a super smart idea and i love books and postcards!!
Hey girls! Do you love nail polish and nail art? Well, join a group I'm Treasurer of! Go to my profile an click 'Nail Art!' under my groups. It's really awesome, we give helpful hints, the colors to use for any event, and of course ways to do your nails! If you need something and we don't have it, drop a comment! One of us will get back to you asap! Thanks girlies! <3 Devin A.

by EliseLovesMagazines on 11/25/2011 4:37:44 PM

Good ideas!

by caligirl99 on 11/25/2011 4:17:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, so for one of my classes we are having a secret santa. The issue is that they set it up so the gift has to cost $20-$25! I don't have a lot of cash this year and this is most of my budget. I can't drop out because they already picked names. Are there any ways I could get a gift that seems expensive, but won't break the bank? P.s. I got a guy who loves sports, especially tennis.

Hey babe,

If you talk to your teacher, they're usually able to help you out in terms of cash. I would get him something he would really like - like funky color tennis balls! Good luck! xoxox
Devin A.

by rascie211 on 11/25/2011 3:31:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!1
HEY! OK so i have a big problem. I'm not sure if my friends and i are going to give gifts on christmas. I would feel bad if i didn't get them anything and they got me something, and i'm sure theyd feel bad if i got them something and they didn't get me anything. I don't want to ask them or anything (like just out of no where "hey are you guys getting me something for christmas?") so i don't know what to do. thanks in advanced!

Hey Girl,

Why don't you suggest that you guys do a secret santa? That way, you'll either have a fun gift exchange or they'll say something like "I just wanted to get everyone something." Just try not to ask are you getting me anything from Christmas, but say something more like "are we doing a gift exchange?" Good luck!
Rachel N.

by sunshinestar106 on 11/25/2011 12:44:51 PM

Great ideas. I like the hot chocolate mix idea. Tong

by Catlover4723 on 11/25/2011 11:56:09 AM

I'm thinking about giving my friends some of that holiday body scrub and the sequined headbands from the Dec./Jan. issue. We do Secret Santa at my house and I have my dad but I don't know what I'm going to give him yet. So yeah...

by fallsb-ball on 11/25/2011 11:50:59 AM

I'm making my sick grandpa the memento box with homeade candy (i got from joanns). Then my friends Im making the spice body mix in this december issue. MY dad bacon ;] he loves it. My brother whos in the army a hat with the carolina panthers logo (NFL) thats all I know! ;)

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 11/25/2011 9:19:10 AM