AN HOUR AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

1 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

2 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

Caramel-stuffed snickerdoodles

Looking for a delish treat for your holiday cookie swap? Have we got a goody for you…

I tried these and they are delicious! i used powdered sugar for the stuff you roll them instead of normal sugar

by Khadeeja on 6/28/2012 9:30:07 PM

that looks SOOOOO GOOD!!!!! have 2 make them

by selenafan11 on 1/15/2012 7:29:29 PM

These look really good!!!

by GT23 on 12/7/2011 7:45:27 PM

The picture looks too good! I have to make itt! xDD

by katv2114 on 12/1/2011 6:46:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD i find myself being more influenced by the other girls around me. they always gossip about each other and teachers and boys and say nasty things about others. i sometimes do the same and get mad at myself. how can i stop?

Hey Girl,

Good for you for wanting to be above nasty ways! It's easy to get sucked into gossip when everyone is doing it, but to prevent yourself from doing it, you've just gotta think before you speak. You don't have to tell other girls that what they're doing is wrong or join in on the conversation, but just stay silent or neutral on gossip topics. Just stay strong, and take a pause before you speak. That way, you won't say something you'll regret later.
Rachel N.

by PuppyCT on 11/29/2011 11:03:38 PM

MODMODMOD
so my hair has been greasy lately.
how can i get rid of it?
thanks so much.
xoxo sail

Hey girl, be sure to wash it regularly and make a point not to use a moisturizing shampoo or anything that will add too much additional oil.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by sailaway11 on 11/28/2011 8:34:51 PM

I made them with my mom they were soooo good

by millia7 on 11/27/2011 8:15:45 PM

Do you like, play, or watch volleyball? Would you like to learn more about it? Then Bump, Set, Spike! is for you! This volleyball club is full of daily tips, tricks, discussions, and personalized advice. We’d love to have you join! (Officer positions are available.)

by volleyball514 on 11/27/2011 8:04:07 PM

These look so delicious!!! Maybe I could surprise my cousins and my aunt when we visit them in the holidays..

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 11/27/2011 8:03:08 PM

After all the food I ate on Thanksgiving, I don't think I'd be able to stand eating this. Tong

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- but especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/27/2011 5:43:32 PM