10 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

11 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

13 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

Feel the turkey burn!

Carb-busting cardio to keep you feelin’ good during the big Thanksgiving feast

mod mod mod
Okay, I have two questions. 1. When you do cardio (I usually dance for cardio), does it help you lose stomach fat or just help your legs? 2. I think I'm doing my workouts at a bad time. I do them at night, an hour or so behind when I go to bed. It seems like the only time I remember to do it and that seems like the only time I actually have time to do it. Should I be doing my workouts earlier? If so, how do I make sure I do it earlier?

Hey girl,

Cardio is great for keeping you healthy, but the specific areas you're working depends on the type of dance you're doing. But exercise is exercise, so if night is what works for you, there's nothing wrong with that! If you want to start exercising in the mornings or afternoons, why not find a friend to be your workout buddy? You'll motivate each other to exercise, and it will be way more fun than working out alone!

Meghan D.

by LovePeaceHope on 3/9/2012 9:58:57 PM

by peacelovejesus on 12/4/2011 12:55:26 AM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
Okay, first of all, whenever Lynea P. answers a Mod, it doesn't post the answer, so she might want to check that, and second, I need help. I really want to be a cheerleader next year (I'm gonna b in ninth grade), but I'll be a flyer because I weigh 75lbs. I was wondering if you have any ideas about what I could do to get better at stunts and stuff though because other than being a flyer and the top of a pyramid, i know nothing about cheer leading. Thanks!

Lynae P.

by bluegreen332 on 12/2/2011 6:04:32 PM

This Is really embarassing but I don't know if abs are your whole stomche or just from ribs up? What's the difference? What are abs?

by Bubblebabygurl on 12/2/2011 3:40:19 PM

ok can someone answer my question? Don't mean to sound rude but I'm desperate.Help! I am 16 almost 17. I have about 5-6 pounds I want to lose. I really like one that would tone my stomahe and thighs. I have a small muffin top but alot of stomachs fat. I really don't like to run or jog and I dont have a bike. Can you suggest a workout for me so I can stun people in my new bikini when I go to Florida for MLK day? Thanks Smile

Hey babe!

Here's an article about the muffin top: and another specifically for a bikini bod: xoxox
Devin A.

by Bubblebabygurl on 12/2/2011 3:31:57 PM

I was just wondering. Is it more effective to work out in the morning or in the evening. I heard that it is more effective in the morning, but my bus comes super early, like six-thirty, so I don't know if I can do it in the morning.

Hey girlie,

People have done studies on this and there are a lot of conflicting opinions, but there is one that everyone agrees on: workouts are more effective when they are done ON YOUR SCHEDULE. Do it when you are most excited about working out! If it fits best after school, no prob. That's good because, that way, you'll enjoy the workout, put more effort into it, and have a more effective session. <3
Lauren C.

by musiclover47 on 12/1/2011 4:29:05 PM

Ok... Since nobody answered my question, I'll submit it again.
I seriously need to lost twenty pounds. How long would that take? Also, can you give me some workouts to get abs, a better butt, and better legs? I know this sounds impossible but I really need to do this! Thanks.

Hey girl!

I can't tell you how long it will take you to lose twenty pounds - that depends on genetics and how long you'll stick to your plan for! Here are some workouts for abs, butt, and legs:
Devin A.

by TheMentalistgurl on 12/1/2011 4:04:08 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! is wii fit a good workout?

Hey missy, Wii Fit is great fun workout. You just defintely do it. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by alicia1998 on 11/30/2011 8:27:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD i want to lose 20 pounds fast. first how do u curb hunger, and second, what are some really good workouts to get rid of stomach fat? thx

Lynae P.

by leonalovecheer on 11/30/2011 7:15:46 PM

I seriously need to lost twenty pounds. How long would that take? Also, can you give me some workouts to get abs, a better butt, and better legs"? I know this sounds impossible but I really need to do this! Thansk

Lynae P.

by TheMentalistgurl on 11/30/2011 5:11:06 PM

Skip the ice cream and make a chunky monkey shake. Blend 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 cup of low-fat chocolate milk with 1 cup of ice for a protein-packed pick-me-up.

You lose most of your body heat straight out of the top of your noggin

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!