AN HOUR AGO The best headphones to rock at the gym: http://t.co/1VEs3uhAWj

13 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

15 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

COMMENTS

Our 10 fave mistletoe-proof glosses

The perfect holiday pucker.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
OK, Saturday I got the beauty rush lip gloss from Victoria's secrets and it is very sticky!!!! I luv it but it is sticky and i can't return it now and do any of u know home remedies to make it non-sticky?!?!?!?!? Please help XOXO <3 Mimi

I dont think you can make it not sticky. Thats kind of a signature of lip gloss. Sorry hon. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by dancer8608 on 12/20/2011 5:46:48 PM

I have a (small) crush on this guy in my Tae Kwon Do class. The only thing I really know about him is his name, what belt he is, that he is nice, funny, and is good at TKD. I think he is a sophmore (which is 2yrs older than me) but I'm not sure. How can I get to know him better?
Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

You just have to talk to him more! Try positioning yourself next to him in class so you can make small talk - about class, about the weather, about his plans afterwards, about his other activities, etc. Just give it a try and see where the convos take ya! <3
Lauren C.

by silviec4 on 12/15/2011 10:03:59 PM

MOD-MOD-MOD
I have a question. I have a crush on one of my guy friends. He's a sophomore and I'm a freshman. There are several problems though. My other friend who is also a sophomore has a crush on him as well. They have been friends for a while and I don't know what to do. Second of all I don't know how he feels about me. He calls me cute but I don't know if he means it like in little girl sort-of-way. I really like him and I want to ask him out. What should I do? Thanks a lotSmile

Hey babe,

The best way to find out is to grow closer to him! Try to talk to him more - to ask him for homework help, chat at the basketball game, hang out in a group, sit near him at the football game, etc. Compliment him, tease him, and try to grow closer as friends. This friendly/flirty combo will help you figure out how he treats you! Or at least get an idea that's a LITTLE clearer than what you've got now Smile
Lauren C.

by earthyartist on 12/1/2011 8:33:33 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!
Christmas is coming soon and every yr my Mom gets me shirts and stuff. I luv them and I'm SOOO appreciative of them but there kinda tight. Im not obese but I don't luv my bod. I really wanna loose a few lbs. And tone my but abs and butt. My belly is flat it could be smaller and toner if that makes scence. I wanna be able to wear my awesome shirts this yr and not feel sel conscience bout my bod and feel good. What r some good ab/butt workouts that could help by Christmas?? I'm goin on the elliptical and I'm gonna jog around the neighborhood with my dogs and bro. Thanks soo much!!!!

Hey girlie,

Those workouts sound like a great start! It's really hard to lose weight around the holidays because of all the dinners, snacks, and temptations that we have, but it's always a good goal to get healthy Smile Pair your cardio exercises with these moves for a toned butt and these for tighter abs. Remember to eat healthy, well-balanced meals! (Give veggies some love.)

Lastly, I know you want to fit into these clothes really badly, but clothes come in sizes for a reason. If the ones that mom is buying don't fit, take them back and try on a bigger size! The number on the tag doesn't mean as much as how the clothes look on your body. You gotta shop to suit the bod you've got! <3 You'll feel so, so much better about yourself if your clothes actually fit right.
Lauren C.

by Deedles1621 on 11/26/2011 10:33:27 PM

I have fair/light skin with blondish/red/brown hair and green eyes with yellow in them.My lips are also full if you know what I mean,and I usually wear natural makeup.But I need gloss!Which is a good long lasting color besides clear?

Lynae P.

by cheekymonkey1 on 11/26/2011 8:58:01 PM

Hello. I love to make my besties Christmas presents because I know they appreciate handmade stuff over store-bought. I am thinking of making them scrabble tile necklaces. If you haven't seen or heard of them, you should probably check them out because they are super cute, but they are basically scrabble tiles that have pictures and stickers on the backs of them to make a pretty pendant for a necklace. I want to ensure that my friends will like them, so I want to make them special for each person.
Besides writing their name on them, how else could I make them personalized?
Do you think it's a good idea to give these out as presents?
Thanks -Alyssa

Lynae P.

by parischick2 on 11/26/2011 8:36:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
hey! my Christmas dance is coming up soon and i KNOW that my BF is going to kiss me. i am extremely scared. i'm 13 and we have been dating for about a month and idk if i'm ready... i don't want to mess this relationship up, but i really don't want to ruin my first kiss either. what should i do?

Lynae P.

by Alykat18 on 11/26/2011 8:32:14 PM

oh gosh this reminds me of this WONDERFUL lip gloss i had last year! idk where its at now! I HAVE TO FIND IT!
lol i'm such a messLaughing

by Alykat18 on 11/26/2011 8:28:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!
Ok so my best friend wants a charm that represents me for Christmas to put on her charm bracelet. Her bracelet has the kind of charms that clip on and I wanted to know where I can find good charms that aren't too expensive. I want a price that at max is 20 dollars. And please don't give me a website that I don't know. If u could find a place that I could actually go to, that would be great. Thanks!

Lynae P.

by Flgirl97 on 11/26/2011 8:07:03 PM

From experience, I have to say that the Shinesational lip gloss smells very nice. I have one in watermelon, and it's just like summer.

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' It's a loose and fun where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile Go to my profile to join!!

by svds on 11/26/2011 7:30:00 PM