20 MINUTES AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

AN HOUR AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Our 10 fave mistletoe-proof glosses

The perfect holiday pucker.

i really like the orange tinted one Smile

by starry~55 on 11/26/2011 6:46:18 PM

Hello. I love to make my besties Christmas presents because I know they appreciate handmade stuff over store-bought. I am thinking of making them scrabble tile necklaces. If you haven't seen or heard of them, you should probably check them out because they are super cute, but they are basically scrabble tiles that have pictures and stickers on the backs of them to make a pretty pendant for a necklace. I want to ensure that my friends will like them, so I want to make them special for each person.
Besides writing their name on them, how else could I make them personalized?
Do you think it's a good idea to give these out as presents?
Thanks -Alyssa

Lynae P.

by parischick2 on 11/26/2011 6:07:26 PM

I want to get my mom, dad, and little sister gifts for christmas. Problem is, I'm totally broke(do pennies count?)! How can get money before the holidays? Thx!

Lynae P.

by howcutegirlccd on 11/26/2011 4:06:46 PM

I've been wanting that C.O. Bigelow lip gloss for a while now.

And the Philosophy Much Mistletoeing set was numbe one on my stocking stuffers Christmas list.

by peacelovegoogle on 11/26/2011 2:58:07 PM

I got the Neutrogena wave a while ago. I was using it until I ran out of the soap pad things for it so I just started using my regular face wash again. This happened like 2 months ago and about 2 weeks ago my skin got really dry! Its so annoying! I use a face scrub but the next day my skin is dry and flaky again. Ive been putting lotion on it but the same thing happens Do you have any suggestions for what to do?? I'm getting more refills for the Wave thing but idk if it will help any. THANKS!!

Hey girl, the best moisturizer to put on after washing your face is clinique hydrating cream. I use it directly after washing my face every time.
lauren r.

by jo7jo on 11/26/2011 2:43:21 PM

Good choices...

by caligirl99 on 11/26/2011 2:05:03 PM

First Comment? I Already Have The Bath & Body Works One And The Set From Victoria's Secret

by EddyKala on 11/26/2011 12:45:59 PM

I love lip gloss. I'm literally obsessed. I have the Wetslicks lip gloss and it works so well. It's super long lasting and it smells good too. I would definitely suggest it. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 11/26/2011 12:44:24 PM

this is pretty expensive. i don't like lipgloss that's noticeably bright or dark, i mainly like clear.

by filaluvva on 11/26/2011 12:42:47 PM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!