2 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

3 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

4 HOURS AGO Cute 'n' quick bun styles to try this weekend: http://t.co/dIFvlC8c4i

COMMENTS

Recovering from an eating disorder? 3 ways other people can help

It’s hard to trust other folks with your problem, but this trio really can help you get better…

I'm bulimic, and I'm scared

by cardinal11Q on 6/13/2013 4:25:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
*urgent please answer ASAP*
Please hide this comment

Hey Girl, Definitely go tell your parents, a trusting adult, and friends. They will make sure you get the help you need.

xoxo Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Sarah_12 on 11/22/2012 1:57:25 AM

Hey girlie,

I can only
imagine how tough things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s
extremely important that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member,
doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc.
, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Also, for
additional help, check out:

Meghan D.

by Danerka on 3/3/2012 10:32:56 AM

OK, i have a "broken family" and it is taking a HUGE toll on me. My dad is mean and he says to get over it, and my mom thinks i'm being dramatic. My dad has committed domestic violence! He's cheated!
How can i NOT be affected????
I started cutting myself and my parents found out this year. I convinced them that it was just last year-and they believed me.
But it wasn't just last year, it was this year too, and it was/is WAY worse than last year.
I don't want to make myself some freak in my family and make it even more broken, but then i don't get any help.

by Danerka on 2/27/2012 7:26:00 PM

Mod-- is 120 a healthy weight for a 5'4 13 year old girl? Answer quick!!

Hey missy, you sound fine to me! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by rocketships_And_Radios on 12/23/2011 6:24:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD (please answer ASAP)
okay so i was invited to tryout for a club soccer team...i tried out and did pretty good, as always ;) and was invited to tryout a second time....the problem is my mom wont let me go...she would rather go make cookies with my grandma. this is a HUGE opportunity for me and she knows that. shes always telling me how i should work hard and earn a scholarship yet she wont let me go out and do it!! me sister and i agree it isnt fair and she should let me go. she wants me to tryout for a different league that i dont think im ready for, but she does....how can i convince her to let me tryout again for the team i was invited to play with???

Tell her you really want to make this team. That it will look good on your resume and be a good opportunity for you. If you have to bargin with her and say youll do chores if she lets you go try out. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by puppydawg1011 on 12/20/2011 7:07:25 PM

MOD!!!! I am really skinny, but although I happen to be vegetarian I eat just fine. People are always bothering me about how skinny I am and ask if I am anorexic or bulimic. How can I get them to shut up? They should be more mature, it's the eighth grade now people!

Hey girlfriend, just ignore them. If you stop asnwering their questions, they'll stop answering you. People can be so immature and rude! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by -gogreengal- on 12/17/2011 6:32:54 PM

My mom used to say I was underweight so I should eat up and she literlly FORCEs me to eat food. And fat food too. She doesn't understand that that's my diet everyday, but I think it's because she makes so much food she can't finish it so she asks others to eat. This might sound crazy, but I've known her long enough to know. Now I'm going through this binge eating disorder, and I don't know what to do about it. Help?

Hey girl! Just sit your mom down one afternoon and explain the situation to her. If you are healthy she will back off and stop shoving food down your throat.
Ana D.

by sready on 12/6/2011 1:32:48 AM

I have to deal with IBS and hypohydrosis(excessive sweating EW) since last year. What should I do?

I smell so bad wherever I go, and people always back away, but don't say anything. even my parents say 'I'm thinking that in my brain.' Mental problems? Nope. I don't.

To make situations worse, I have sweating too, and have to apply deo. like, 10 times a day.(Exaggerating) but people smell it one way or another.

I used to be the most cleanest person on earth, but I'm like sooo bad now. What should I do?

by sready on 12/6/2011 1:30:28 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
My friends think I'm anorexic. They tell me how skinny I am a million times a day. Personally, I don't see it! I don't think I'm fat, I just want to lose some weight. I'm 5'9 and weigh 115 lbs. According to this BMI test I took, I'm underweight. I don't see it! Is something wrong with me?

This happens all of the time for so many girls.  Usually, and I've seen this in my own experience too, we never see ourselves the way others see us.  We judge ourselves harshly.  If your BMI test says you're underweight, then you are.  If you doubt that and still consider yourself to need to lose a few pounds, then go see your doc and add a professional opinion into the mix.
Jordan S.