AN HOUR AGO 20 (more) fashion DIYs you can actually do: http://t.co/WAkWlDf4Ow

13 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

16 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

COMMENTS

Bargain hunting tips for Black Friday

Serious pointers for all you chicas hitting the mall madness tomorrow.

I went black friday shopping at 5 am at the mall and went to Abercrombie cuz they had half off but it was really wierd cuz they had pro models there to sponsor the store and i almost fell on one!

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/28/2011 10:13:51 AM

I don't buy ANYTHING unless it's on sail. with just a few exeptions.

by tunebird on 11/25/2011 8:00:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I've never been black Friday shopping and I'll be 13 on Saturday. I've always wanted to go black Friday shopping but my family hasn't been able to afford it lately. I got made fun of earlier because I'm not going black friday shopping. The girl who was texting me and teasing me put me into tears. I feel so terrible because I can't afford to go shopping all of the time, I also feel terrible because I practically begged my parents to take me afteer this girl made fun of me. Should I tell my parents that the girl made fun of me for it?

Hey babe,

I'm not going Black Friday shopping either! This isn't an issue with you, your parents, or your financial situation...it's an issue with that girl who thinks she's better just because she's going. Um, what's so great about getting up SUPER early, getting elbowed in massive crowds by aggressive people, waiting around because all the stores are jammed, and blowing your money on stuff you don't actually need just because there are some "good" deals? It can be fun, but it's not something you need to experience. Apologize to your parents if you gave them attitude/came on too strong about it, then move on. Be confident with your decision not to go! You're not the only one, I promise. And the truth is - it's just a crazy way for the stores to advertise and make some money. The fact that you didn't go shopping one day (or at all) doesn't define you as a person!
Lauren C.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/24/2011 11:29:36 PM

haha, i hav nvr been afraid of the clearance rack

by artsgurl983 on 11/24/2011 11:13:10 PM

danngg i thought this was gonna be a way to get through all the aisles before everyone else got the good deals lol

by girlygirl22werock on 11/24/2011 10:17:02 PM

@foodiejr99 haha my friend Kaitlyn's b-day is on black Friday, too!!!

by fasion-queen52 on 11/24/2011 9:42:05 PM

I cant wait to go shopping tomorrow!

by pink and purple girl on 11/24/2011 9:07:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD i might be going shopping on black friday and I was wondering if id still be able to find good clothes if i went sometime in the middle of the day.

Hey girlie,

Sure you will! A lot of places will be out of their "big" items, like highly discounted TVs or mp3 players. But you should be able to find great clothes, even in the afternoon Smile
Lauren C.

by Pinkkitty13 on 11/24/2011 8:13:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!ok so im having a big problem getting over this guy.i met him during the summer and we rlly hit it off,but he is a senior and im a freshmen.he rly left a mark on me& even took me as his date to his last(my 1st)homecoming dance.the kises,tuches,the"compliments" he gave me were all amzing to me,but it all ended in smoke&he started tlking to someone else.i dont think they r together any more&its been a month since this all happened.i really dont pay attention to him but i tlk a bit about him in class with my best friend who knows everything.she does not like the idea of me and him together at all but she will have a conversation with him and its hard on me cus he knows how she hates him&will tlk to her but not me.i always ask her when,where,what they tlk about but its hard not to ask.id like to b friends w/ him but he hurt me&my friend makes it harder for me to forget him then makes fun of me

Forget what your friend thinks, this is all your situation.  So, it's entirely up to you what to do.  My advice is that you need to talk to him.  You won't be able to get it off of your mind anyways.  And I'm sure you'll still be curious even after your friend talks to him.
Jordan S.

by emmasuper2 on 11/24/2011 4:33:55 PM

If I'm buying a piece of clothing then I'll think of 3 ways I'll wear it but if it's a decor item than I'll think of 2 to 5 places I'll put it. I'm going out shopping for gifts tomorrow on black Friday! !!!!!! I'm sooooo excited to battle the crowds!!!!!!Smile

Check out my club American bulldog and other big dogs for chatting,advice,recipes,and more!!!!(and it revolves around pups!!!!)

by yellowfluff on 11/24/2011 4:14:45 PM