8 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

9 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

9 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

How old is too old?

I really like my BF, but there's a big age gap between us...

Mod mod mod
Ok so u know how in most states its illegal if your 18 to date someone younger well if your dating someone like a month older or younger would that be ok?

hey girl! you mean like if someone is 17 and 11 months and the other is 18? That should totally be fine! xoxo

Katie L.

by Unicorn puke on 4/10/2013 4:16:39 PM

11 YEARS (thats major)!!!!!! How old are you now??

by Sarah1011 on 12/11/2012 8:57:43 PM

Mod mod mod
I really like this guy but he is 3 years older is it bad or it find to go out with him help!!

Hey girl,

Three years can be a lot when you're young, but it really depends on the situation! If your parents are okay with it, there's no harm in seeing what it's like to go on a date with him, but if he's pressuring you into anything you're not ready for, steer clear and go for someone your own age!

Meghan D.

by enstana on 8/17/2012 10:29:02 PM

This guy and I text and we sat next to each other in class. I've liked him since the bginning of the year and he asked me what I would say if he asked me out!? And i said idk to not sound too desperate lol so what can i say to get him to ask me out?

by haker13 on 7/25/2012 1:16:46 AM

So i like this one guy. He sits behind me in world cultures and always messes with my hair and asks me questions. I've liked him for a year now and all of my friends say he likes me but im not completely sure what to do. I want to find out but if he doesn't i dont want out friendship to become weird.
Any advice?

Hey girlie,

Try throwing in some subtle flirting moves to see how he reacts! Compliment him on something. Tease him about something, like playfully making fun of him. Ask him to hang out in a group setting so you can get to know each other outside of school. Talk online or text, instead of only talking in school. Basically, take your friendship to the next level! If he's into it and seems to flirt back, that's a great sign Smile
Lauren C.

by Dragoness on 3/8/2012 8:48:13 PM

woah people find it weird that my boyfriends the year younger than me, sorry but 11 years difference is quite weird

by twilightfan2459 on 2/13/2012 4:38:21 PM

Just to let you know, my parents are 11 years apart too and theyre soul mates Smile maybe its a little risky at your age but as you get older its not as risky!

by madie5480 on 2/5/2012 7:01:33 PM

Whoa chica! That sounds a little crazy. I'm sorry i get where you're coming from but seriously 11 years!? I can understand like 2 or 3, but wowza!

by lalalinds on 2/4/2012 8:13:56 PM

Whoa chica! I wouldn't get involved in this guy too much. He could very well bring trouble in the future.

by lalalinds on 2/4/2012 8:09:07 PM

Hey mathgeek221, how do you know he likes you as just a friend? Flirt a little and try to make a move and see what happens. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!
Ok,so I like this guy in my math team.He likes me to,but only as a friend.My friends all said we would look cute together,and I want to make that possible.How could I do it?Should I just keep being friends with him,or try to make a new couple in school? Lynae P.

by mathgeek221 on 2/1/2012 5:16:16 PM