AN HOUR AGO Come hang with @therealsavannah at #GLfashbash on 8/8 in Baltimore! RSVP for *free* tix @ http://t.co/VkaofLABKw pic.twitter.com/zB8Zguq4qk

AN HOUR AGO Love you right back! 😽😽http://t.co/AGgmv2RlQnlQn

AN HOUR AGO The GL editors share their go-to skincare picks: http://t.co/eyySuA6qpl pic.twitter.com/ZbJcl2SQ0y

COMMENTS

Sneak peek! What's in Miranda Cosgrove's beauty bag?

And the fashion finds the iCarly star can't live without!

just 3 lip glosses and tons of nail polishes.(i do have lots of hair styling things)

by JessieH on 11/28/2011 7:43:40 PM

Completely unrelated to my previous question, why can't we paste pictures in to this comment box? Is there a specific reason?

Hey babe!

I don't know why this is, but I'll be sure to ask my editor. It's probably because it would take time for mods to approve pictures (and we don't want girls to post things that could be personal without realizing it could be dangerous). xoxox
Devin A.

by parischick2 on 11/25/2011 4:36:07 PM

hi. my mom recently gave me these white leather champion Keds sneakers. I love how they look, but they are dirty, and white is so plain, and boring. I want to jazz them up with paint or anything else.
What pattern could i paint/spray paint them?
Is there any other things i could do to them to make them totally me?
Thanks, Alyssa

Hey babe!

I think a paisley, girly, flowery print would look pretty on shoes - but that's because I have a really girly style. What's your style? What are your favorite symbols? Put on quotes and prints that you think are pretty or that would be important to you! Have fun! xoxox
Devin A.

by parischick2 on 11/25/2011 4:34:51 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Join my club “Amazing Quotes” on my profile : ) Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by facebooker1240 on 11/24/2011 8:30:10 PM

Lip gloss and cover up!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/24/2011 5:59:00 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Hey,
So my mom just pulled out the cutest dress that used to be hers! I tried it on and it looked gorgeous.... but i couldnt do it up all the way.Frown It zipped up half way and wouldnt budge. I really want to fit in this dress and it is only about 2 sizes small for me. I play basketball regularly but I still am overweight and I just gained two pounds. What can I do to help me and this dress work out?!
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Now that it's the holiday season, it's going to be a tiny bit tough to lose weight - there are lots of family dinners, lots of temptations, etc. But if you watch what you eat and cut down on your portion sizes (i.e. take two scoops of mashed potatoes instead of three, eat one cookie instead of five...you get the idea), you'll feel a difference soon! Get exercise as often as possible, preferably once a day for around an hour. Don't stress out about it or obsess over the number on the scale. Just focus on being healthy with a well-rounded diet and workout schedule! And remember that your bod will change a bit since you're still going through puberty/growth spurts. Try to embrace what you've got, whether or not it fits into that particular dress ;)
Lauren C.

by bestfriendsforlifesogorgeous on 11/24/2011 5:56:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Um... Anna D.? I never got an answer, it just says your name. What is the song in this vid?

Hey girl,

It's called "BAM," by Miranda herself Smile
Lauren C.

by FashionistaFreak on 11/24/2011 5:48:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recently my face wash collection ended. i had like 10 bottles when a certain kind stopped selling and now it's all gone! Do you have ANY recommendations for me?Thank you!!!

Sorry, chica, I can't tell you what to use.  It all depends on what, in your experience, has worked best on your skin.  It's different on every person.
Jordan S.

by tunebird on 11/24/2011 4:58:52 PM

Well, i have 2 beauty bags. 1 for skin. 1 for makeup. here's what's in them:
Skin care bag:
Triamcinolone cream (prescription for exzema)
Aloe fresh Vaseline
Equate's nighttime firming cream.
Clinique's moisture surge cream
Clean & clear's Blackhead eraser (oil-free)
Makeup bag:
Clinique mirror & brush (freebee)
Clinique eyeshadow duo (mochaberry)
Clinique eyeshadow trio (double date & sugar sugar)
Clinique powder blusher (think bronze)
A blush brush (large)
Clinique lash doubling mascara
L.A. colors clear moisturizing lip gloss
Clinique liquid foundation
Highlighter (not sure whySmile)
Neutreguena makeup removing wipes
about 5 Markwins eyeshadow pallets

by tunebird on 11/24/2011 4:49:53 PM

I use a concealer and highlighter stick (2 ends), a pearl colored eyeliner that I smudge, a pinkish/pearl colored eyeshadow stick that I smudge, brown eyeliner, CG mascara, and Neutrogena concealer with salicylic acid.

by Sasza on 11/24/2011 3:35:23 PM