8 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

11 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

12 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

The perfect Thanksgiving Day outfit

A holiday ensemble that will def get you a spot at the grown ups' table.

mod mod
i have a really cute almost cardi top that is navy blue and has sparkly thread and sequens on the back, it came w/ a matching navy blue cami. do you have any suggestions on what to wear with it? thx

Hey babe,

I think jeans and sparkles are big this season! Rock them with classic boots or heels and a solid color clutch. xoxox
Devin A.

by prettytough14 on 11/28/2011 2:05:56 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by paris908 on 11/27/2011 6:55:05 PM

Mod!
I'm trying to totally redo my style. Right now it's like all sporty, but I wanna be cute. What are some of the essentials you think I would need so I can do some after-holiday shopping?

Hey girlie,

Try to revamp your style in big ways so it's noticed right away, but go for classic pieces you can wear no matter what your style Smile Grab some staples like skinny jeans, a pair of go-to flats, and a structured black blazer so you'll always look polished. Try to figure out which pieces from your "old" wardrobe could work in your new one. You might want to leave the basketball shorts at home, but you could totally slip those tee shirts under a cardigan or blazer with a chunky necklace on top! Ease into wearing dresses and skirts, and definitely don't go straight for the heels. It'll look a little out of character. But gradually working other pieces into your wardrobe to mix things up is a great idea! Smile
Lauren C.

by Babygirl1265 on 11/27/2011 10:07:42 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
No one ever answers my questions on here but I hope you answer this one because I really need some fashion advice. Smile
So I'm going to a My Morning Jacket concert; I suppose they're like southern rock, not too hardcore.
And my crush is going to because we both love MMJ, they're our fav band. I really want to impress him and look cute, and also not look like a noob wearing what everyone is NOT wearing, and also be comfy, ya know?
I'm gonna be jumping around, dancing, sweating, hopefully hanging with my crush. so what should i wear, and what should I do hair- and makeup-wise?
Thanks in advance!!! <3

Hey girlie,

Ooo, that concert should be a lot of fun!! I'd probably wear a pair of skinny jeans, black booties, and a fitted black tee shirt. Accessorize with some bangle bracelets (silver and/or black), rings, and maybe a long silver necklace. Or you could layer a few necklaces for a rock-n-roll vibe and keep the rest of your accessories light! As for makeup, a slightly dramatic smokey eye with a plain lip could be fun. Keep your hair relaxed - since you're going to get sweaty, a ponytail will do the trick. Smile Have fun!
Lauren C.

by BrazilRocks on 11/25/2011 1:32:29 AM

i l-o-v-e love that cardi!! and the whole outfit but i'd wear my black fuzzy flat boots instead of the wedges

by unicornninja on 11/24/2011 4:16:05 PM

my family doesnt get dressed up for thanksgiving lol since no one really comes out to visit us ( it can be a 10 hour drive) we just wear our pajamas because its what were used to haha yea i know

by oreo9347 on 11/24/2011 3:06:36 PM

I don't like this outfit. A saggy cardigan that will not flatter your body and sky-high wedges that I would fall in? Besides, I don't wear shoes in my house. Also, are we all going to order these express delivery so we can get them by Thanksgiving? Thanks anyway!

by Neoncat on 11/24/2011 9:41:21 AM

so am i supposed to rush out on thanksgiving night to buy this? thanks for the consideration, GL, but, um, I don't think I'm going shopping for this outfit the day before thanksgiving!

by livvirox12 on 11/23/2011 8:46:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! So there's this boy who really annoys me at school! Like whenever I answer a math question in math class right or something like that, he says "YAY GEM!!" Its really annoying and I cant ignore him because he sits next to me in math. And he's always talking to me and saying "We're friends right?" and running up to me and hugging me and saying "you're my friend Gem" its so annoying! How do I get him to stop being annoying?? Besides giving him dirty looks.. Its been like a month and I'm sick of him! What do I do? Do you think he just likes me?? -Gem

Hey girlfriend, you gotta break down and tell him to stop. Be as nice and clear as you can. Although he's annoying, you don't want to hurt his feelings. Try "I think you're cool, but could please stop screaming my name in class." Just make sure he gets the idea. Hope this helps!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by pnklmn2crs on 11/23/2011 8:38:23 PM

i actually like it, it's outside of the box. Smile

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 11/23/2011 8:03:47 PM