AN HOUR AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

4 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

5 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Double-bra bestie

My best friend is 14 and she's constantly wearing two bras. She keeps getting the wrong attention from guys. But what worries me more is...

Everybody in my school does that and it looks so weird!!! In gym, everybody wears a tank top, a cami, a sports bra, and then two trainer or cup bras. They think it makes them look so cool but they don't, and they didn't when they got dragged down to the principal office because they were making their boobs look a thousand times bigger then they should have.

by Sarah510 on 1/28/2013 9:45:59 AM

My mom says I shouldn't wear a bra but all my friends say your supposed to should I wear one ?

Hey Donsana, well what do you feel? Are you uncomfortable without one? Do you feel good with one on? Decide what you like and stick with that. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Donsana on 10/7/2012 9:27:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Or publish it if u want
Whenever I'm at the beach and I'm in the water, salt comes into the area of my swimsuit where my boobs are. They start hurting a few minutes later and salt sticks to them. Is that normal?

Hey girl,

That sounds normal for a day at the beach! Just rinse off at the beach showers when you're done in the water and you should be fine! If the pain is a lot and you get a rash, though, I would ask a parent to check it out and maybe put something on it if it is too irritated.

Meghan D.

by itsjustgz on 10/6/2012 9:12:03 PM

Wud

by Nymah08976 on 9/15/2012 10:10:17 PM

can i just ask is it ok to wear a bra at night cuz my mum its not good is it or is it not

by mibby1 on 9/2/2012 6:08:10 AM

i'm 12 and i have little bumps of boobs while everyone in my class has normal sizes will my boobs ever grow?

by talitha on 8/30/2012 5:12:42 PM

There's a group of girls in my school tht wear soooooooooooooooooooooo much makeup, the largest size of pushup bras, and the stuff the too. UGH! I've seen them change the tissue in their bras!

by ColosalMascara on 8/30/2012 11:35:22 AM

It's so weird how everyone is like "my boobs are small/big, is this normal?" YES! There's no specific size for boobs!

by ColosalMascara on 8/30/2012 11:33:26 AM

All my friends think it's really gross and "stripper like" to wear a thong. The thing is, I wear one, simply because I find them comfortable. It really bothers me how all my friends say it's gross, I've only told one of them, but it's just really awkward and i don't get it.

Hey girl!

Sometimes friends just don't agree on some things, but they shouldn't make you feel badly for wearing one. It's totally a personal decision and if you wear a thong because it's comfortable for you, that's all that matters.
Alexis G.

by ColosalMascara on 8/30/2012 11:32:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I sometimes forget to take my bra off at night...will that stop my boobs from growing???

Hey! not at all Smile