1 HOURS AGO How's your luck lookin'? Check your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/G3UNgFG7x0

18 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

19 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

COMMENTS

My bestie doubles up on bras--and for all the wrong reasons

My best friend is 14 and she's constantly wearing two bras. She keeps getting the wrong attention from guys. But what worries me more is...

i have no boobs at all. I am 14 years old and i have the smallest boobs in my class. Whats wrong with me???

by i<3dancee/ on 7/21/2012 11:07:09 AM

I'm a 32A and im 12 almost 13 all of my friends are bigger sizes sometimes my friends make me feel bad cause they say I don't have any and why do I even wear a bra . Why aren't my boobs bigger ? Is there a way to make them bigger ?

by Iloveyuh6327 on 7/19/2012 10:10:05 PM

is it okay to put your own padding in your bra?

by asj1228 on 7/19/2012 4:24:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
All my friends wear A cups and i wear a B cup size 36B is this normal even my larger friends arent that big! sometimes people make fun of me because im skinny and have GIANT boobs! HELP!!!

Hey cutie!

YES! That's totally normal. Everyone grows at different times--your friends will eventually blossom. You're just an early bloomer! No need to worry

Catherine C.

by rhylaej on 7/9/2012 1:12:35 PM

i'm a size 30 flat,but my mom lets me wear an a cup and stuff it.Is this okay?

by blue543 on 7/2/2012 5:34:56 PM

I wear 2bras all the time and always stuff to the max.i also sew padding inside my shirt.is this okay?

Hey chica!  Wearing two bras, stuffing them, and sewing padding into your shirt sounds like a lot of work just to make yourself look bigger.  There's no reason to feel like you need to compete with anyone, your body is going to develop at its own rate!  Besides, it might attract attention from guys, but any guy who only likes you for what's in your bra is not a guy whose attention is worth having!  Try to use less padding and work your way down to your natural size, with only one bra?  You'll start to feel way more comfortable in your body and without all that extra baggage!

Kate G.

by blue543 on 7/2/2012 4:34:16 PM

I know some girls wear a regular bra and a sports bra idk why though it sounds uncomfortable

by katie14633 on 6/13/2012 2:35:17 AM

Mod
I heard if you massage your boobs for 30mins everyday for 30 days they grow bigger. Is that true?

Hey babe,

Who told you that?  Unfortunately, that isn't true at all.  There is no healthy way to make your boobs bigger, it's all genetics.

Jordan S.

by Themissannie24 on 6/11/2012 8:30:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
Ok so I'm almost 6 months older than my friend and she probrably wears a size c or d cup! I am tiny and almost completely flat. Is this normal? Also I fount this spot it looked like water and it dried up in my panties, any ideas on what it is besides discharge or blood? Also I wear a 36 a but I am full-figured and need a larger band but not a bigger cup size, is this possible? HELP!?!?!?!?

Hey girl!

To answer your question about what's going on in your panties, check out our section on girlslife.com in the Health and Fitness section called "Down There." It should help clear up some of your concerns. And as for the bra situation, it is totally normal for you and your friend to be completely different bra sizes. Girls come in all different shapes and sizes and grow at different speeds. So no worries! It is possible to have a larger band size but not a larger cup size. Just check out different stores to figure out which styles you love!
Rachael A.

by ArizonaChica on 6/4/2012 6:35:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD,
I probrably sound like an idiot but how do push up's work? Also I really think I need a cupped bra but how do I ask I mean I know she will let me but I hate that kind of stuff! Also I wear bras from Justice that have thin pads, is that considered a 'soft cup bra'? I also live in a small city no mall no nothing just Wal-mart witch have crappy bras so we have to travel so that makes it even more awks because my big bro has to be there too! HELP?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey girl!

Push-up bras simply have extra padding that push your boobs up to give you a little extra oomph! You probably don't need a push-up bra yet since you're just starting to wear cupped bras. Cupped bras have underwire on the edges under your boobs and are little bit thicker than the bras you've probably been wearing. They just help give ya a smoother shape! I think the best thing to do is sit your mom down, just the two of you, and tell her your concerns. I know it's awkward but I'm sure she'd be willing to take a trip to the mall, just the two of you, so you're more comfortable. Happy bra shopping!
Rachael A.