8 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

9 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

9 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

My bestie doubles up on bras--and for all the wrong reasons

My best friend is 14 and she's constantly wearing two bras. She keeps getting the wrong attention from guys. But what worries me more is...

Hey Girls,
I wear 2 bras one is push up and the one on top is a sports bra. I like it because they compress my chest.BTW i love my body.

by MyBodyIsATemple on 5/22/2012 8:02:11 PM

mod mod mod
my breasts are'nt growing ! im 12 , everyone makes fun of me
im 6.4 stone and 5 foot 2 inched Frown

Hey Girl!

Don't fret: we all go through puberty at different ages. Many girls don't start puberty until age 13. If you haven't gotten your period yet, your breasts should start growing when ya do. Remember, you might just have the genes to be small breasted. Don't be embarrassed-we're all made differently!

Marisa D.

by sunriseXD on 5/16/2012 11:49:42 AM

Hey caseydemers4, you should go to the lingerie section at a mall or department store and get someone to help you. They will measure you for a bra and help you find ones that will fit. It takes 2 secs and is free to get fitted, so try that. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

I have a question about finding a bra. I am still pretty small but I have a really broad back. Therefore I need a 38" A cup but I don't think anyone sells those. I don't know what to do because I want a bra that fits. Help! Lynae P.

by caseydemers4 on 5/12/2012 4:03:36 PM

Uh. My friend who is BTW, 11 YEARS OLD wears 3 a day, padded.

by New_York_City on 4/7/2012 10:23:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD! i know judging is just natural but im in 6th grade and there are a lot of girls that need bras.i feel real bad cuz everyone makes fun of em. i dont want to be rude or embarassing but idk what to do

hey girl! they will def figure out that they need bras eventually. if one of the girls is a close friend, ya could try nicely bringin it up. if not, let them figure it out themselves and tell people to stop gossipin about them! good luck! xo, erin m.
erin m.

by BoysCheerleadingLife13 on 3/30/2012 3:33:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I have small boobs and only wear a sports bra to school, but I want a regular bra, just to get used to it. How do I ask my mom for one without it being awkward?

Hey girl,

It's never easy to start a puberty chat with mom, but remember that she went through it too! She's not gonna be grossed out or awkward about it - she's used to it Smile Just take a deep breath, go up to mom, and tell her you think you're old enough now to get a normal bra. Tell her you'd love her advice and would really like to go to the mall together to see what's out there. Tell her you want her to be involved - that'll make her feel good!

Lauren C.

by Run4Life on 3/29/2012 5:36:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I'm really modest and uncomfortable when it come to my body and "girl issues". My mother, on the other hand, is not. She is very open and talks about it all the time. I need a new bra, but every time we go to a shop for that she ends up lingering and looking all around. Those places make me so uncomfortable that I start to cry/ get emotional when I'm in there for too long. How do I get her out of there quickly without her calling me out for being a "prude"? (Like she has multiple times. Loudly. In public.)

Hey girl,

Have you tried talking to her about this? Try catching her at a quiet moment and just tell her how you're feeling. Be honest - tell her bras, periods, and other "girl" issues are still new to you so you feel kinda awkward talking about them/making them public. You know she's been around it all for a while so it's easier for her to be comfortable, but you're just starting out. Ask her if she could go a little easier on you the next time you go bra shopping or bring up a "girl prob," just so you can ease into growing up and figuring things out. If you're calm and mature about talking to her, she'll listen to your feelings and I'm sure she'll understand <3
Lauren C.

by chitownaussie on 3/8/2012 11:49:14 PM

Mod Mod
My friend told me that every time you get hit in the boob in a certain place, it stunts the growth of it for 2 weeks. Is that true? Thanks

Oh gosh!  That is most certainly not true, babe. Jordan S.

by biebermonkey on 3/5/2012 7:36:16 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by luvme253 on 3/5/2012 9:32:43 AM

i'm almost 12 and i am a 28A. the only problem is that soft cups start a 30A. so what i am supposed to do?? also i wanted a bigger bra but my mom doesnt think that i need one.
What do i do??????????

Hey girlie,

To find your right size, try getting measured at a department store or lingerie store - Nordstrom, Victoria's Secret, and Macy's should all do bra fittings. Whatever size you get, you and mom will know that's the one you should be buying Smile Next, try researching online to find brands and stores that carry smaller sizes. You might have luck even shopping online - once you know your size, you could buy a 28A bra online and it'll fit great! <3
Lauren C.