11 HOURS AGO RT @jacquieleemusic: ahhhh @girlslifemag obsessing over #BrokenOnesEP? i'm obsessing over YOU! 😍 thank you! so happy you like the EP. httphttp://t.co/K5tL6n6slm

11 HOURS AGO BOYS: this is whatcha do if you wanna become bae: http://t.co/0xfEpYILwF

14 HOURS AGO Strut #Elsa's beauty look for Halloween: http://t.co/p22Et0darw #Frozen

COMMENTS

My bestie doubles up on bras--and for all the wrong reasons

My best friend is 14 and she's constantly wearing two bras. She keeps getting the wrong attention from guys. But what worries me more is...

she was probably wearing two bras to make her chest look better...people do that

by glgirlfriend on 1/5/2012 8:15:33 PM

angelbadchick,
Just because you are a 36c now when you are 11 doesnt mean you are going to keep growing and growing until you are 16. Like some of my friends who were big at 11 and 12 they didnt grow as much when they were 14 and 15. Its hard to say what size you will be, just be happy with it and learn how to deal with the attention from guys.

by luckykel on 1/5/2012 6:58:01 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!
My boobs are uneven. Is this normal? One cup fits but the other is a little big. What can I do to even it out?
Xo uneven

Hey girly,

This is totally normal. Almost every girl's boobs are a little uneven. Don't worry about it!

Catie C.

by Indibrown10 on 1/5/2012 10:47:26 AM

i am a 36c and 11 years old wat will i be when i am 16 i dont know wat to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by angelbadchick on 12/31/2011 12:44:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! I have pretty small boobs and I wear sports bras to school, but I want a real bra just to get used to it. How do I ask my mom for one without it being awkward?

Hey girl,

Just say "Hey mom, I think I'm ready for a real bra, would you mind taking me shopping to get one?" I'm sure your mom would love to take you!

Kathryn S.

by Run4Life on 12/28/2011 11:28:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I need new bra but how do i ask my mom with out it getting really awkward???

Hey Girl,

No need to feel awkward. Simply say "Hey mom, would you mind taking me bra shopping? I really need a new bra."

Kathryn S.

by musicgurl111 on 12/28/2011 9:16:17 AM

Mod mod mod!!!!
I'm 11 and my bffs have said there boons itched all the time when they grew in. I got a tiny lump so far. So in my boobs there's a lump in each one and it hurts when pressed. Is it normal? And my boobs are small and my friends are normal. Should I be wearing training bras or padded I have some of each. Should I be worried?

Hey girl,

Lumps in your breasts are not normal, especially if they are painful. Definitely have your doctor check up on this ASAP. If you feel that you are ready for a bra, you could start wearing one. You probably want to start with a training bra and go from there.

Kathryn S.

by peaceloveandme14 on 12/28/2011 2:11:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD! is it ok to wear a bra under a camisole?

Hey girly,

Yeah, it's totally fine.

Catie C.

by musicgurl111 on 12/22/2011 8:38:31 AM

MOD!
i was reading those fact or fiction questions and i answered one that was asking if tight fitting jeans were bad for you and would hit a nerve and make the nerve there on your thigh kinda hurt and feel tingly. well i was reading that and i got shocked and scared because that happens to me and i was really scared because it said it can lead to paralyzing. i told my mom and she said not to worry and that its probably nothing, but im still scared!

Hey girl,

Your mom is right that you probably shouldn't be worried, but if the pain continues, you should probably see a doc to be sure.

Meghan D.

by hermionelover on 12/21/2011 1:14:44 PM

MOD!
ok so i know this is a little weird but i think my boobs are sagging, and im only 12! im only thinking this because i was wondering how far down ur boobs are supposed to be like are they supposed to be halfway, lower then that, higher then that? cuz mine are a little further then halfway and it looks and feels weird. could this be from not getting enough support while i was developing?

Hey girl,

A lack of support can leave you sagging, but it probably won't hit you if you're only 12! Try wearing a supportive pushup or sports bra to give your boobs a little extra perk. You're still developing, so don't be worried! There's no specific location your breasts should hang.

Meghan D.