7 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

10 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

11 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

My bestie doubles up on bras--and for all the wrong reasons

My best friend is 14 and she's constantly wearing two bras. She keeps getting the wrong attention from guys. But what worries me more is...

They do it for cleavage

by acting=virtue on 11/27/2011 5:34:50 PM

I where two bras sometimes, but not because I want attention. I usually wear two bras on PE days when I know we will be doing a lot of running and jumping because hey its really annoying. I only wear two bras for extra security to keep "them" from ya know....

by danceqtqueen on 11/27/2011 12:02:20 PM

geez luv798 lol why didnt you just wear more than one shirt hahahaha that did make me laugh a little

by star664 on 11/26/2011 7:09:20 PM

Mod mod
I have a question...

Lynae P.

by Girlzrock123 on 11/26/2011 4:13:49 PM

MOD!!
Hey, I have a really long question. I don't know whats going on and nobody will talk to me. Last week I got blood in my underwear. I freaked out and got my mom. Don't worry, nothing was wrong! She said that I got my menstrul ( I don't know how to spell it) cycle. I asked her what it was but she won't tell me. I asked my friends and they laughed and were surprised I didn't know. No one will tell me anything!! Can you help me out? thank you!

Hey babe,

Read all the articles in our Periods, Period section. This is your period! Nothing to be worried about - we all go through this Smile But you'll feel better about it once you know more about it!
Lauren C.

by justinluverrr on 11/25/2011 7:59:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
How old do you have to be to wear contact lenses? Is wearing them at the age of 10-11 too young?? Thanks Smile!!

Hey girlie,

Not if you think you're mature enough to follow the instructions, take care of them, and wear them appropriately! Chat with your doctor or eye doctor about what he/she thinks! This is def a question for professionals - and something you should discuss with your parents Smile
Lauren C.

by cloudyday on 11/25/2011 7:50:47 PM

some girls are just attention seekers...

by filaluvva on 11/25/2011 7:21:47 PM

once when i went sledding it was so cold i wore like 5 regular bra witha sports bra on top so i could keep warm

by luv798 on 11/25/2011 7:14:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
My family gets together a lot and some of my cousins who are older me always comment on my breasts (I don't have a problem with it, sometimes they haven't seen me in a while) and they ask me if I have a period (I don't) and I never really know what to say when they ask me that or if they comment. Do you have any ideas on what to say? Thanks!

Hey babe,

Try to joke about it in order to avoid answering! When they ask that dreaded period question, just laugh and be like, "Oooh, that's private!" and lightly hit their arm. Then, ask them a question about their job/family/etc. to change the subject. I would feel totally put on the spot by attention like this - not to mention it's a really personal question! So, dancing around it this way is def worth a try Smile
Lauren C.

by missljla on 11/25/2011 6:56:52 PM

mod plzzz so theres this guy that i like and he likes me too. the problem is we went out before without my parents knowing and it bothered me not telling them and i didn't know how to tell them so i broke up with him. But now i like the guy again and he asked me out but i dont think i'm ready to date again.....??

Hey babe,

If you don't think you're ready to date, be honest with him and tell him that you think you want to take things slow. But tell him you do like him and you've love to get to know him better as friends! That way, you don't make things awkward/send him off for good. You can talk, hang out, grow closer to him...and then, if you ever ARE ready to date, you can consider dating him. Plus, this way, you can totally let your parents know - you can tell them you know him very well, he respects you, he's good at school/basketball/playing the trumpet, etc. You'll look super prepared because you actually HAVE become friends with him! <3
Lauren C.