7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Double-bra bestie

My best friend is 14 and she's constantly wearing two bras. She keeps getting the wrong attention from guys. But what worries me more is...

i wear two bras sometimes but I'm fine with my size and one bras to big and the only one that fits fine is not supportive so i just fix it. that simple ladies :/

by tabbycat627 on 11/25/2011 3:13:57 AM

Mod!
You know how girls' periods try to sync? Well...my friend's messes with mIne, and so does my mOm's. It's really irritating because it doesn't actually make me start my period; it just makes me spot really badly (enough that it stains). I don't know when to expect it and I don't know how to prevent it...what do I do? Thanks.

Hey Doll,

Chances are, that spotting is just coming from your body, not your friend's or your moms. But since you know what days the spotting occurs, try wearing a panty liner when you know it's going to happen. Your body usually takes a while to make your flow regular, so it should adjust pretty soon.
Rachel N.

by Lbradshaw35 on 11/25/2011 2:15:25 AM

i have never heard of it , but some girls at my school might . they probly are unhappy with there body's . if you know someone like that complement them , so they feel better Smile Rachel N.

by xxsmilexx on 11/25/2011 1:48:37 AM

sounds soo uncomfy

by millia7 on 11/25/2011 12:50:18 AM

I knew a girl who wore 2 bras..she wouldn't admit it tho!! We were changing from gym n when she turned around everyone saw she had multiple bra straps on...n we saw the 2nd bra. I felt bad for her. She felt uncomfortable about how her body was shaped. This girl was a gorgeous girl and I can't believe she was not confident n her bra size! No girl should feel like that. To every girl out there, be comfortable for who YOU are! That's all I gotta say!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 11/25/2011 12:43:29 AM

I've never heard of wearing two bras....

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/25/2011 12:08:06 AM