1 HOURS AGO These sleepover snacks make us want to plan our next slumber party ASAP: http://t.co/4bhdfb0EQw pic.twitter.com/qBhZM4qChv

2 HOURS AGO Throw one last summer bash with this tropical theme: http://t.co/V0V14GgTE9 pic.twitter.com/hINnqwTLFW

3 HOURS AGO This Full House reboot has got us way too excited!!!: http://t.co/RHJMKwHVlE pic.twitter.com/zEKJQuUS9B

COMMENTS

My bestie doubles up on bras--and for all the wrong reasons

My best friend is 14 and she's constantly wearing two bras. She keeps getting the wrong attention from guys. But what worries me more is...

i wear two bras sometimes but I'm fine with my size and one bras to big and the only one that fits fine is not supportive so i just fix it. that simple ladies :/

by tabbycat627 on 11/25/2011 3:13:57 AM

Mod!
You know how girls' periods try to sync? Well...my friend's messes with mIne, and so does my mOm's. It's really irritating because it doesn't actually make me start my period; it just makes me spot really badly (enough that it stains). I don't know when to expect it and I don't know how to prevent it...what do I do? Thanks.

Hey Doll,

Chances are, that spotting is just coming from your body, not your friend's or your moms. But since you know what days the spotting occurs, try wearing a panty liner when you know it's going to happen. Your body usually takes a while to make your flow regular, so it should adjust pretty soon.
Rachel N.

by Lbradshaw35 on 11/25/2011 2:15:25 AM

i have never heard of it , but some girls at my school might . they probly are unhappy with there body's . if you know someone like that complement them , so they feel better Smile Rachel N.

by xxsmilexx on 11/25/2011 1:48:37 AM

sounds soo uncomfy

by millia7 on 11/25/2011 12:50:18 AM

I knew a girl who wore 2 bras..she wouldn't admit it tho!! We were changing from gym n when she turned around everyone saw she had multiple bra straps on...n we saw the 2nd bra. I felt bad for her. She felt uncomfortable about how her body was shaped. This girl was a gorgeous girl and I can't believe she was not confident n her bra size! No girl should feel like that. To every girl out there, be comfortable for who YOU are! That's all I gotta say!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 11/25/2011 12:43:29 AM

I've never heard of wearing two bras....

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/25/2011 12:08:06 AM

Want a super easy workout without the heat? Clean your room! You’ll be burning calories while earning your allowance.

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

I can get a vaccine that will keep me from getting cancer later on.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.