AN HOUR AGO Who inspires us to be strong, successful, independent women (besides our moms, of course)?: http://t.co/ktxJfKL7K6

1 HOURS AGO Love @PeytonList's cute cover look? Steal her style: http://t.co/hg7NFvOE0S #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO #BookClub: Learn to see life in a new way with this incredible new read. More about #BLIND here: http://t.co/qpfkWViM2j

COMMENTS

My bestie doubles up on bras--and for all the wrong reasons

My best friend is 14 and she's constantly wearing two bras. She keeps getting the wrong attention from guys. But what worries me more is...

Everybody in my school does that and it looks so weird!!! In gym, everybody wears a tank top, a cami, a sports bra, and then two trainer or cup bras. They think it makes them look so cool but they don't, and they didn't when they got dragged down to the principal office because they were making their boobs look a thousand times bigger then they should have.

by Sarah510 on 1/28/2013 9:45:59 AM

My mom says I shouldn't wear a bra but all my friends say your supposed to should I wear one ?

Hey Donsana, well what do you feel? Are you uncomfortable without one? Do you feel good with one on? Decide what you like and stick with that. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Donsana on 10/7/2012 9:27:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Or publish it if u want
Whenever I'm at the beach and I'm in the water, salt comes into the area of my swimsuit where my boobs are. They start hurting a few minutes later and salt sticks to them. Is that normal?

Hey girl,

That sounds normal for a day at the beach! Just rinse off at the beach showers when you're done in the water and you should be fine! If the pain is a lot and you get a rash, though, I would ask a parent to check it out and maybe put something on it if it is too irritated.

Meghan D.

by itsjustgz on 10/6/2012 9:12:03 PM

Wud

by Nymah08976 on 9/15/2012 10:10:17 PM

can i just ask is it ok to wear a bra at night cuz my mum its not good is it or is it not

by mibby1 on 9/2/2012 6:08:10 AM

i'm 12 and i have little bumps of boobs while everyone in my class has normal sizes will my boobs ever grow?

by talitha on 8/30/2012 5:12:42 PM

There's a group of girls in my school tht wear soooooooooooooooooooooo much makeup, the largest size of pushup bras, and the stuff the too. UGH! I've seen them change the tissue in their bras!

by ColosalMascara on 8/30/2012 11:35:22 AM

It's so weird how everyone is like "my boobs are small/big, is this normal?" YES! There's no specific size for boobs!

by ColosalMascara on 8/30/2012 11:33:26 AM

All my friends think it's really gross and "stripper like" to wear a thong. The thing is, I wear one, simply because I find them comfortable. It really bothers me how all my friends say it's gross, I've only told one of them, but it's just really awkward and i don't get it.

Hey girl!

Sometimes friends just don't agree on some things, but they shouldn't make you feel badly for wearing one. It's totally a personal decision and if you wear a thong because it's comfortable for you, that's all that matters.
Alexis G.

by ColosalMascara on 8/30/2012 11:32:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I sometimes forget to take my bra off at night...will that stop my boobs from growing???

Hey! not at all Smile

Helen S.

by picklegrape on 8/7/2012 4:59:10 PM

i have no boobs at all. I am 14 years old and i have the smallest boobs in my class. Whats wrong with me???

by i<3dancee/ on 7/21/2012 11:07:09 AM

I'm a 32A and im 12 almost 13 all of my friends are bigger sizes sometimes my friends make me feel bad cause they say I don't have any and why do I even wear a bra . Why aren't my boobs bigger ? Is there a way to make them bigger ?

by Iloveyuh6327 on 7/19/2012 10:10:05 PM

is it okay to put your own padding in your bra?

by asj1228 on 7/19/2012 4:24:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
All my friends wear A cups and i wear a B cup size 36B is this normal even my larger friends arent that big! sometimes people make fun of me because im skinny and have GIANT boobs! HELP!!!

Hey cutie!

YES! That's totally normal. Everyone grows at different times--your friends will eventually blossom. You're just an early bloomer! No need to worry

Catherine C.

by rhylaej on 7/9/2012 1:12:35 PM

i'm a size 30 flat,but my mom lets me wear an a cup and stuff it.Is this okay?

by blue543 on 7/2/2012 5:34:56 PM

I wear 2bras all the time and always stuff to the max.i also sew padding inside my shirt.is this okay?

Hey chica!  Wearing two bras, stuffing them, and sewing padding into your shirt sounds like a lot of work just to make yourself look bigger.  There's no reason to feel like you need to compete with anyone, your body is going to develop at its own rate!  Besides, it might attract attention from guys, but any guy who only likes you for what's in your bra is not a guy whose attention is worth having!  Try to use less padding and work your way down to your natural size, with only one bra?  You'll start to feel way more comfortable in your body and without all that extra baggage!

Kate G.

by blue543 on 7/2/2012 4:34:16 PM

I know some girls wear a regular bra and a sports bra idk why though it sounds uncomfortable

by katie14633 on 6/13/2012 2:35:17 AM

Mod
I heard if you massage your boobs for 30mins everyday for 30 days they grow bigger. Is that true?

Hey babe,

Who told you that?  Unfortunately, that isn't true at all.  There is no healthy way to make your boobs bigger, it's all genetics.

Jordan S.

by Themissannie24 on 6/11/2012 8:30:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
Ok so I'm almost 6 months older than my friend and she probrably wears a size c or d cup! I am tiny and almost completely flat. Is this normal? Also I fount this spot it looked like water and it dried up in my panties, any ideas on what it is besides discharge or blood? Also I wear a 36 a but I am full-figured and need a larger band but not a bigger cup size, is this possible? HELP!?!?!?!?

Hey girl!

To answer your question about what's going on in your panties, check out our section on girlslife.com in the Health and Fitness section called "Down There." It should help clear up some of your concerns. And as for the bra situation, it is totally normal for you and your friend to be completely different bra sizes. Girls come in all different shapes and sizes and grow at different speeds. So no worries! It is possible to have a larger band size but not a larger cup size. Just check out different stores to figure out which styles you love!
Rachael A.

by ArizonaChica on 6/4/2012 6:35:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD,
I probrably sound like an idiot but how do push up's work? Also I really think I need a cupped bra but how do I ask I mean I know she will let me but I hate that kind of stuff! Also I wear bras from Justice that have thin pads, is that considered a 'soft cup bra'? I also live in a small city no mall no nothing just Wal-mart witch have crappy bras so we have to travel so that makes it even more awks because my big bro has to be there too! HELP?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey girl!

Push-up bras simply have extra padding that push your boobs up to give you a little extra oomph! You probably don't need a push-up bra yet since you're just starting to wear cupped bras. Cupped bras have underwire on the edges under your boobs and are little bit thicker than the bras you've probably been wearing. They just help give ya a smoother shape! I think the best thing to do is sit your mom down, just the two of you, and tell her your concerns. I know it's awkward but I'm sure she'd be willing to take a trip to the mall, just the two of you, so you're more comfortable. Happy bra shopping!
Rachael A.

by ArizonaChica on 6/4/2012 6:23:06 AM

Hey Girls,
I wear 2 bras one is push up and the one on top is a sports bra. I like it because they compress my chest.BTW i love my body.

by MyBodyIsATemple on 5/22/2012 8:02:11 PM

mod mod mod
my breasts are'nt growing ! im 12 , everyone makes fun of me
im 6.4 stone and 5 foot 2 inched Frown

Hey Girl!

Don't fret: we all go through puberty at different ages. Many girls don't start puberty until age 13. If you haven't gotten your period yet, your breasts should start growing when ya do. Remember, you might just have the genes to be small breasted. Don't be embarrassed-we're all made differently!

Marisa D.

by sunriseXD on 5/16/2012 11:49:42 AM

Hey caseydemers4, you should go to the lingerie section at a mall or department store and get someone to help you. They will measure you for a bra and help you find ones that will fit. It takes 2 secs and is free to get fitted, so try that. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

I have a question about finding a bra. I am still pretty small but I have a really broad back. Therefore I need a 38" A cup but I don't think anyone sells those. I don't know what to do because I want a bra that fits. Help! Lynae P.

by caseydemers4 on 5/12/2012 4:03:36 PM

Uh. My friend who is BTW, 11 YEARS OLD wears 3 a day, padded.

by New_York_City on 4/7/2012 10:23:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD! i know judging is just natural but im in 6th grade and there are a lot of girls that need bras.i feel real bad cuz everyone makes fun of em. i dont want to be rude or embarassing but idk what to do

hey girl! they will def figure out that they need bras eventually. if one of the girls is a close friend, ya could try nicely bringin it up. if not, let them figure it out themselves and tell people to stop gossipin about them! good luck! xo, erin m.
erin m.

by BoysCheerleadingLife13 on 3/30/2012 3:33:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I have small boobs and only wear a sports bra to school, but I want a regular bra, just to get used to it. How do I ask my mom for one without it being awkward?

Hey girl,

It's never easy to start a puberty chat with mom, but remember that she went through it too! She's not gonna be grossed out or awkward about it - she's used to it Smile Just take a deep breath, go up to mom, and tell her you think you're old enough now to get a normal bra. Tell her you'd love her advice and would really like to go to the mall together to see what's out there. Tell her you want her to be involved - that'll make her feel good!

Lauren C.

by Run4Life on 3/29/2012 5:36:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I'm really modest and uncomfortable when it come to my body and "girl issues". My mother, on the other hand, is not. She is very open and talks about it all the time. I need a new bra, but every time we go to a shop for that she ends up lingering and looking all around. Those places make me so uncomfortable that I start to cry/ get emotional when I'm in there for too long. How do I get her out of there quickly without her calling me out for being a "prude"? (Like she has multiple times. Loudly. In public.)

Hey girl,

Have you tried talking to her about this? Try catching her at a quiet moment and just tell her how you're feeling. Be honest - tell her bras, periods, and other "girl" issues are still new to you so you feel kinda awkward talking about them/making them public. You know she's been around it all for a while so it's easier for her to be comfortable, but you're just starting out. Ask her if she could go a little easier on you the next time you go bra shopping or bring up a "girl prob," just so you can ease into growing up and figuring things out. If you're calm and mature about talking to her, she'll listen to your feelings and I'm sure she'll understand <3
Lauren C.

by chitownaussie on 3/8/2012 11:49:14 PM

Mod Mod
My friend told me that every time you get hit in the boob in a certain place, it stunts the growth of it for 2 weeks. Is that true? Thanks

Oh gosh!  That is most certainly not true, babe. Jordan S.

by biebermonkey on 3/5/2012 7:36:16 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by luvme253 on 3/5/2012 9:32:43 AM

i'm almost 12 and i am a 28A. the only problem is that soft cups start a 30A. so what i am supposed to do?? also i wanted a bigger bra but my mom doesnt think that i need one.
What do i do??????????

Hey girlie,

To find your right size, try getting measured at a department store or lingerie store - Nordstrom, Victoria's Secret, and Macy's should all do bra fittings. Whatever size you get, you and mom will know that's the one you should be buying Smile Next, try researching online to find brands and stores that carry smaller sizes. You might have luck even shopping online - once you know your size, you could buy a 28A bra online and it'll fit great! <3
Lauren C.

by kaymalu on 3/3/2012 2:18:17 PM

Mod mod mod mod moddddd!!!!!!!
I know it's none of my business but my bestie wears way to big of a bra! I used to think she naturally had big boobs until one day she was cchanging and I saw them and they weren't tiny but smaller than mine. She wears a c cup and I'm in an a cup but mine are way bigger. Is she wearin them too big or am I wearin too small? Thanks!!!!!!! Smile

Hey girl,

A lot of women wear the wrong size, so if you're not sure what's right for you and your bestie, why not get measured together? It will be less awkward if you both go, and then you'll know for good what size you are.

Meghan D.

by cuddlebug143 on 3/3/2012 9:29:30 AM

I'm 12 and I have a C cup! None of my friends really say 'you have big boobs' or anything, but...I know they're big and I can't find any bras I like in my size!

by januaryj on 3/2/2012 8:24:53 AM

DO SPORTS BRAS MAKE UR BOOS SAG AND FLATTEN BEACUSE MY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT MD I WEAR THEM LIKE ABOUT EVERYDAY!!!!!

Hey girlie,

They don't make your boobs sag or flatten! That's a myth. But they don't have as much "upward" support as a normal bra, so they won't make your boobs look as round or lifted. You don't need to wear them all day every day! Usually, people wear sports bras when they want tight support when they're working out, running, playing a sport, etc. And they'll wear regular bras when they're wearing normal clothes...then give their boobs a break when they're home and sleeping Smile
Lauren C.

by Danielle:)3 on 2/2/2012 5:44:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! i'm 13 and i'm a C cup.. i think they're really big and i HATE them! they always get in the way of sports and i think they look really bad in a bathing suit. my mom says they're a 'good size' for my body but i dont! girls @ school make fun of me sometimes for them but others say that they're just jealous i don't know what to do!! is there anyway for me to make them look...smaller...? THANK U!<3

Hey girl!

Although it may be hard to do sometimes, try to always love how you look. For sports, a sports bra should do the trick. And for other times, wearing bras that aren't too padded would be your best bet.

Krupali D.

by softball6 on 1/26/2012 1:52:17 PM

I have stuffed my bra before but i dont have breasts AT ALL and thats what most guys look for sadly which is weird

by emorocket12 on 1/25/2012 9:26:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! I have my period and all that... But, I don't have a bra!! Well, I just wear those tank tops to school with the bras already built into them, but not an actual bra! I have some from like 2 years ago, but they don't fit me anymore! I don't have huge boobs but I need a bra! How should I ask my mom without it being really weird and stuff??? Help me!!!!!!

Why would it be weird, girlie?  She knows what it's like to have breasts and have to buy bras, it's not as if it'll be any real surprise to her.  Just casually toss it out there next time you're at the mall together, or just when you're at home.  It's as simple as asking if you can stop to get sized for some new bras. Jordan S.

by GorillaGirl14 on 1/17/2012 4:00:25 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmm......would feel weird.....i hate wearing one let alone two!

by VelvetRose631 on 1/11/2012 5:15:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
I really need help!
is that lump at the front of my boobs cancer!!!!!my grand-mother died of cancer and my dad's cousin has it too (it's next to my nipple) please help I'm really worried oh and i'm going to the doc next week THX SO MUCH

Hey girl! I am so sorry that you have to go through that. Going to the doctor is the best thing that you can do. They will help you out and let you know what is really going on. For some support try talking to your friends and family, they will be there with you through it all. Best of luck!
Ana D.

by paris_mi4 on 1/11/2012 7:23:31 AM

thats like the same thing with my bff... and i think that every girl should at least have five bras i mean.. i do!

by miamac01 on 1/7/2012 5:36:23 PM

Hey sparkles333, thongs would probably be the best thing for you to wear. Ask your volleyball coach or girls on your team about what to wear. Since they play they'll have the best suggestions for you. Hope this helps! Xoxo

mod mod mod mod
i play competive volleyball. normally i dont care if i have panty lines because its just practice, but for tournaments i dont want to have them! what should i wear under my spandex for no panty lines? and where should i get them? (no thongs or commando) also there is this one white part on my spandex that is see through. thanks! Lynae P.

by sparkles333 on 1/7/2012 3:27:38 PM

she was probably wearing two bras to make her chest look better...people do that

by glgirlfriend on 1/5/2012 8:15:33 PM

angelbadchick,
Just because you are a 36c now when you are 11 doesnt mean you are going to keep growing and growing until you are 16. Like some of my friends who were big at 11 and 12 they didnt grow as much when they were 14 and 15. Its hard to say what size you will be, just be happy with it and learn how to deal with the attention from guys.

by luckykel on 1/5/2012 6:58:01 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!
My boobs are uneven. Is this normal? One cup fits but the other is a little big. What can I do to even it out?
Xo uneven

Hey girly,

This is totally normal. Almost every girl's boobs are a little uneven. Don't worry about it!

Catie C.

by Indibrown10 on 1/5/2012 10:47:26 AM

i am a 36c and 11 years old wat will i be when i am 16 i dont know wat to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by angelbadchick on 12/31/2011 12:44:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!! I have pretty small boobs and I wear sports bras to school, but I want a real bra just to get used to it. How do I ask my mom for one without it being awkward?

Hey girl,

Just say "Hey mom, I think I'm ready for a real bra, would you mind taking me shopping to get one?" I'm sure your mom would love to take you!

Kathryn S.

by Run4Life on 12/28/2011 11:28:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I need new bra but how do i ask my mom with out it getting really awkward???

Hey Girl,

No need to feel awkward. Simply say "Hey mom, would you mind taking me bra shopping? I really need a new bra."

Kathryn S.

by musicgurl111 on 12/28/2011 9:16:17 AM

Mod mod mod!!!!
I'm 11 and my bffs have said there boons itched all the time when they grew in. I got a tiny lump so far. So in my boobs there's a lump in each one and it hurts when pressed. Is it normal? And my boobs are small and my friends are normal. Should I be wearing training bras or padded I have some of each. Should I be worried?

Hey girl,

Lumps in your breasts are not normal, especially if they are painful. Definitely have your doctor check up on this ASAP. If you feel that you are ready for a bra, you could start wearing one. You probably want to start with a training bra and go from there.

Kathryn S.

by peaceloveandme14 on 12/28/2011 2:11:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD! is it ok to wear a bra under a camisole?

Hey girly,

Yeah, it's totally fine.

Catie C.

by musicgurl111 on 12/22/2011 8:38:31 AM

MOD!
i was reading those fact or fiction questions and i answered one that was asking if tight fitting jeans were bad for you and would hit a nerve and make the nerve there on your thigh kinda hurt and feel tingly. well i was reading that and i got shocked and scared because that happens to me and i was really scared because it said it can lead to paralyzing. i told my mom and she said not to worry and that its probably nothing, but im still scared!

Hey girl,

Your mom is right that you probably shouldn't be worried, but if the pain continues, you should probably see a doc to be sure.

Meghan D.

by hermionelover on 12/21/2011 1:14:44 PM

MOD!
ok so i know this is a little weird but i think my boobs are sagging, and im only 12! im only thinking this because i was wondering how far down ur boobs are supposed to be like are they supposed to be halfway, lower then that, higher then that? cuz mine are a little further then halfway and it looks and feels weird. could this be from not getting enough support while i was developing?

Hey girl,

A lack of support can leave you sagging, but it probably won't hit you if you're only 12! Try wearing a supportive pushup or sports bra to give your boobs a little extra perk. You're still developing, so don't be worried! There's no specific location your breasts should hang.

Meghan D.

by hermionelover on 12/21/2011 12:06:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD ok so (deep breath) today i stuffed ma bra. Not that much, a few cotton balls. People noticed my new chest and it felt good. but i kinda feel bad about lying. Should i keep stuffing? Does this make me a bad person?

Hey girl, i don't think you should keep stuffing. You just have to find confidence in the body that you have. It doesn't make you a bad person at all. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by ilovesaturdays123 on 12/14/2011 8:51:56 PM

MOD MOD!! Chest Concerns!
I have been kind of conscious about my breasts. While I had my period younger than a lot of my friends but not really early like some I know, I just havent had the growth in my chest like some friends. I am kind of tall and thin compared to others and while I can tell they are getting bigger I am still a little worried.
Is it weird that I have and take pictures of my bare chest every few months to see if they have been getting bigger? I dont let anyone know that I have them, not even my bf or my mom and we talk about a lot of things.

Hey girl, I can defintely understand your concern. Just know that they are growing. Sometimes our bodies will develop and mature and we won't even recognize it. You're defintely healthy girl. No worries. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by luckykel on 12/10/2011 6:36:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I wear a 34C and love structured cup bras but i can't find any cute cheap ones in that size.Any ideas?

Lynae P.

by artistchic99 on 12/10/2011 5:34:20 PM

Hey LoveHappens, an ulcer is a wound that's inside your stomach or intestines. These form when there is a weakness in your stomach or instentine that cannot fight off acid which is creating a sore. If you have one you'll start to feel pain and may start bleeding. But it's a good thing your aches have stopped girly. If you feel anymore pain, and if it gets anymore severe let a doctor know. Glad you're feeling better!!! Smile Smile

by Lynae P. on 12/10/2011 5:08:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Lynae P. ( If possible )
Hii!!!
Whats ulcer? I searched it up and it says it happens in adults and rarely in kids. My stomach aches are gone now!( I felt like I had to much acid in my stomach right above my belly button ) But my stomach has became smaller as if I can't eat as much anymore.
It said it had something to do with the acid in your stomach. So can you give me a brief def. of what ulcer is in a way I can understand? Thank you so much byeSmile

by LoveHappens on 12/9/2011 10:30:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I just have 1 or 2 questions that I hope you can answer because I'm lost!
1.) Okay, so do you start growing breasts before or after you get your period?
2.) Is it possible to get your period when you are as flat chested as a wall but have some of the other signs such as cramps on my belly button time to time, pimples here and there, discharge ( since 4th grade in 7th now, I'm 12 ) back pains, headaches time 2 time, no sudden acne. I am sorta stressed since I have been feeling HORRIBLE from bad stomach aches that feels like I have way to much acid in my stomach and I don't no why help on that too. 3.) Why do I feel like I have to much acid in my stomach?
My 2 sisters got their periods at 12 but they are my half sisters so I don't no if that has anything to do with it if they have a different dad. And my mom got hers at 15. Thanks hope you can answer my 3 questions.
ByeSmile

Hey girlie,

1) Generally, girls start growing their breasts at the start of puberty, which happens way before your first period. But often, it takes a while for their breasts to really become visible - you go through a bunch of stages of development, and the first ones are pretty subtle.

2) It's totally possible to get your period even if you're flat-chested! Some girls just naturally don't have much in the boob area - but that doesn't mean they aren't going through puberty and developing normally Smile

3) It's also possible that these stomachaches could be linked to your period, but honestly I don't think it's likely. You'll feel more like an ache lower down if it's cramps - it kinda feels like gas sometimes, to put it bluntly. If it feels like burning in/around your stomach (which is up farther), it could be an ulcer, an allergy, or something else. If it continues for another week or so, I'd probably call my doctor just to see what's up!
Lauren C.

by LoveHappens on 12/8/2011 11:03:43 PM

Mod!
Is it weird if me and my friends compare or talk about our bodies a lot? Like boobs and stuff ( tmi) ? Or are we just demented? Lol

Lynae P.

by mimi_girl12 on 12/7/2011 5:34:38 PM

MOD. MOD. MOD. I'm twelve and I've been the same bra size for like a year. Is that normal? Like I feel like my boobs aren't growing anymore... Also, is it true that when you stop growing so does your boobs?

Hey girlie,

Totally normal, don't sweat it babe! Puberty is a phase so it doesn't all happen in one big growth spurt - your boobs could change sizes (as your hormones fluctuate) til you're 18, even! And they'll change slightly when you're an adult too, like if you take certain medications or have a baby. Try to hang in there while you wait for puberty to run its course and just take care of your body. It's possible you're done growing, but there's no way to predict it. So instead, you should def get a good bra that fits you well...and LOVE your bod! <3
Lauren C.

by katv2114 on 12/1/2011 7:06:34 PM

MOD MOD I have this friend ( 14)who says shes goth and is always saying things like look at those other girls they look so trashy because they act like that . She really likes this guy so she felt that she should wear this really short latex skirt that was barely a shirt to school yesterday to attract this guy and this guy already said he didn't like her and he's not even that type of guy . Hes kinda weird and nerdy. I was mad too because our school has this strict dress code wear all skirts can be know more than 4" above the knee and I've got in trouble in the past for wearing one that was barely that . Yet she was aloud to wear this extremely short tight skirt and not get in trouble for it. She got mad at me because i said it look trashy and she was like no it isn't yet she the type of girl who wears floor skirts .

Hey girlfriend, just let your friend know that she shouldn't have to wear revealing clothing to get a guy's attention. If a boy really likes her, he'll be interested in her personality, mind, and goals not her body. Hope this helps! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by Pinkkitty13 on 11/30/2011 7:30:16 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Im 16 and my breasts are still really small. They are growing at different sizes. Is that normal and when will the other catch up? Its really bugging me!

Hey Chica,

Your problem is totally normal. Not everyone is blessed with a large chest, but the fact that yours are growing at different sizes shows that they are still growing. Your breasts might never catch up in size, in fact, no woman has breasts the exact same size. If the difference is really dramatic, see a bra specialist at a lingerie store. She can tell you the best bras to wear to make the difference less noticeable.
Rachel N.

by GoodLuckCharm30 on 11/30/2011 3:37:08 PM

They do it for cleavage

by acting=virtue on 11/27/2011 5:34:50 PM

I where two bras sometimes, but not because I want attention. I usually wear two bras on PE days when I know we will be doing a lot of running and jumping because hey its really annoying. I only wear two bras for extra security to keep "them" from ya know....

by danceqtqueen on 11/27/2011 12:02:20 PM

geez luv798 lol why didnt you just wear more than one shirt hahahaha that did make me laugh a little

by star664 on 11/26/2011 7:09:20 PM

Mod mod
I have a question...

Lynae P.

by Girlzrock123 on 11/26/2011 4:13:49 PM

MOD!!
Hey, I have a really long question. I don't know whats going on and nobody will talk to me. Last week I got blood in my underwear. I freaked out and got my mom. Don't worry, nothing was wrong! She said that I got my menstrul ( I don't know how to spell it) cycle. I asked her what it was but she won't tell me. I asked my friends and they laughed and were surprised I didn't know. No one will tell me anything!! Can you help me out? thank you!

Hey babe,

Read all the articles in our Periods, Period section. This is your period! Nothing to be worried about - we all go through this Smile But you'll feel better about it once you know more about it!
Lauren C.

by justinluverrr on 11/25/2011 7:59:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
How old do you have to be to wear contact lenses? Is wearing them at the age of 10-11 too young?? Thanks Smile!!

Hey girlie,

Not if you think you're mature enough to follow the instructions, take care of them, and wear them appropriately! Chat with your doctor or eye doctor about what he/she thinks! This is def a question for professionals - and something you should discuss with your parents Smile
Lauren C.

by cloudyday on 11/25/2011 7:50:47 PM

some girls are just attention seekers...

by filaluvva on 11/25/2011 7:21:47 PM

once when i went sledding it was so cold i wore like 5 regular bra witha sports bra on top so i could keep warm

by luv798 on 11/25/2011 7:14:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
My family gets together a lot and some of my cousins who are older me always comment on my breasts (I don't have a problem with it, sometimes they haven't seen me in a while) and they ask me if I have a period (I don't) and I never really know what to say when they ask me that or if they comment. Do you have any ideas on what to say? Thanks!

Hey babe,

Try to joke about it in order to avoid answering! When they ask that dreaded period question, just laugh and be like, "Oooh, that's private!" and lightly hit their arm. Then, ask them a question about their job/family/etc. to change the subject. I would feel totally put on the spot by attention like this - not to mention it's a really personal question! So, dancing around it this way is def worth a try Smile
Lauren C.

by missljla on 11/25/2011 6:56:52 PM

mod plzzz so theres this guy that i like and he likes me too. the problem is we went out before without my parents knowing and it bothered me not telling them and i didn't know how to tell them so i broke up with him. But now i like the guy again and he asked me out but i dont think i'm ready to date again.....??

Hey babe,

If you don't think you're ready to date, be honest with him and tell him that you think you want to take things slow. But tell him you do like him and you've love to get to know him better as friends! That way, you don't make things awkward/send him off for good. You can talk, hang out, grow closer to him...and then, if you ever ARE ready to date, you can consider dating him. Plus, this way, you can totally let your parents know - you can tell them you know him very well, he respects you, he's good at school/basketball/playing the trumpet, etc. You'll look super prepared because you actually HAVE become friends with him! <3
Lauren C.

by ashleytheawesome on 11/25/2011 5:34:48 PM

say your name 10 times say your moms name 5 times say your crushes name 3 times post this to 4 other quisses.if you do this youll be kissed by your crush the closest friday but if you dont youll have bad luck.send this to 5 quizes in 143 minutes and when your done press f6 and your crushes name will apear in big letters on the screen. its freaky how this actualy works.

by kayla-is-cool on 11/25/2011 2:00:19 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by Niccer13 on 11/25/2011 1:13:33 PM

i've worn a regular bra with a sports bra over it because my house was really cold... bahaha Smile

by livi23 on 11/25/2011 1:05:23 PM

gosh, sounds uncomfortable

by AnnaKay98 on 11/25/2011 12:57:27 PM

I've done it before with a padded bra and a training bra on top

by MikyelahR on 11/25/2011 12:24:25 PM

ewww who likes wearing 2 bras???

by cutiepie14231 on 11/25/2011 11:20:36 AM

ugh! must hurt... I do get why she would do this...

by caseysister2001 on 11/25/2011 9:24:03 AM

i wear 2 bras alot but only cus i have cheap bras from walmart so i like wear a padded one and a sports one lol

by HollaYo on 11/25/2011 9:12:00 AM

OMG that would be super umcomfortable?

by imjustbeautifulmex] on 11/25/2011 9:03:41 AM

wow. I hate having to wear ONE bra, never mind TWO!!

by jennifer0709 on 11/25/2011 8:26:34 AM

i wear two bras sometimes but I'm fine with my size and one bras to big and the only one that fits fine is not supportive so i just fix it. that simple ladies :/

by tabbycat627 on 11/25/2011 3:13:57 AM

Mod!
You know how girls' periods try to sync? Well...my friend's messes with mIne, and so does my mOm's. It's really irritating because it doesn't actually make me start my period; it just makes me spot really badly (enough that it stains). I don't know when to expect it and I don't know how to prevent it...what do I do? Thanks.

Hey Doll,

Chances are, that spotting is just coming from your body, not your friend's or your moms. But since you know what days the spotting occurs, try wearing a panty liner when you know it's going to happen. Your body usually takes a while to make your flow regular, so it should adjust pretty soon.
Rachel N.

by Lbradshaw35 on 11/25/2011 2:15:25 AM

i have never heard of it , but some girls at my school might . they probly are unhappy with there body's . if you know someone like that complement them , so they feel better Smile Rachel N.

by xxsmilexx on 11/25/2011 1:48:37 AM

sounds soo uncomfy

by millia7 on 11/25/2011 12:50:18 AM

I knew a girl who wore 2 bras..she wouldn't admit it tho!! We were changing from gym n when she turned around everyone saw she had multiple bra straps on...n we saw the 2nd bra. I felt bad for her. She felt uncomfortable about how her body was shaped. This girl was a gorgeous girl and I can't believe she was not confident n her bra size! No girl should feel like that. To every girl out there, be comfortable for who YOU are! That's all I gotta say!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 11/25/2011 12:43:29 AM

I've never heard of wearing two bras....

by nerdisthewurd26 on 11/25/2011 12:08:06 AM