5 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

8 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

9 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

What's with the stubble?

How come when I shave the next day it comes back? It’s so irritating! Girly, this one has been haunting women all over the world...

Thx ill try that Laughing

by Glitter_Freak on 1/2/2013 8:58:08 PM

MOD! So when i get ready for school and brush my hair and stuff and then i walk to school and by the time i get to school i have a big knot in the back of my head and this is only a 5-10 min walk to my school but it only happens in the winter why?

Hey girlie, it's probably the wind. Wear a hood or a hat to help protect your hair on your walk. You can also try briefly putting your hair in a ponytail to keep your hair smooth until you get to school.

Lauren T.

by Glitter_Freak on 1/2/2013 8:28:31 PM

I'm ten years old and I have hairy legs. I'm part Pakistani so people there are hairy. Im part Canadian and I'm American. Ok back to the question. My mom also told me in middle school im gonna have to wax, im in fifth grade. I have a few friends who shave. My legs are pretty hairy and I want to shave. My mom and I are really close and I can tell her almost anything but how should I tell her if i can shave. Should i just ask her straight up or email her or....what? Sorry this is really long but I'm curious!! ;]
-Thank You! <3

If you can tell her anything then I say you just straight up tell her! Good luck hon! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by GirlyChic on 10/9/2012 10:29:47 PM

How can I ask my mum to shave down there I hate that hair so I keep on using my older sisters razor when I am in the shower I am to embarrassing to ask my mum

by Love girls on 9/27/2012 6:25:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD im almost 10 but i have hair on my fingers why is it there and should it be there? thanks!

Hey girlie! If you look closely enough there's hair everywhere on your body, even your fingers. The hair is there to help protect the skin underneath it from scrapes and bacteria. If the hair on your fingers is really dark, you can talk to your mom about bleaching it so it's less noticeable.

Lauren T.

by andra616 on 9/9/2012 5:09:02 PM

im 12 years old, and i havent shaved yet. i really need to but i dont know the right time to ask my mom. whens a good time so its not awkward?!

Hey girl!

It's totally normal to feel awkward about asking your mom, chances are she might feel a bit awkward too! Try asking her when you two are alone and have time to talk about it.
Alexis G.

by evenkath on 8/30/2012 7:58:02 AM

@Sara3502
You can try salt water, it'll sting but it cleans the cold sore, or chap stick or something

by hinatagal on 8/12/2012 12:31:17 PM

I have almost the same problem but my mom wont let me wax my armpits because she's worried I'll mess up or it will stain or something, but after I shave my armpits 1's fine but the others stubbly I try to shave good, but when I tried shaving the stubbles the razor cut my armpit
How do I get rid of it?

Hey girlie,

Check out this article about it!

Having underarm stubble is totally normal and shouldn't bother you one bit - it doesn't make you look dirty or bad! If you really want to wax, we recommend going to a salon and letting a professional take care of it <3 That way, it doesn't hurt any more than it has to and you know you're getting it done right.
Lauren C.

by hinatagal on 8/12/2012 12:29:29 PM

No way. No waxing for me.

by Katgrace11 on 8/10/2012 2:44:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
This article describes my sitch! I hate it! Should I wax my hair? Where could I find things to wax because I have no idea where to buy stuff or do it!

Hey girlie,

You can find little wax kits at any drugstore.  A Rite Aid, Walgreens, Wegmans, Target, etc.
Jordan S.