35 MINUTES AGO 5 DIY games to pump up your party: http://t.co/AUKvyI7oyb

1 HOURS AGO Should you dump your boyfriend just because he's boring? http://t.co/hZf8pQ8zn5

1 HOURS AGO #ootd: Punky band tee + plenty of patterns + boots by @IHeartUGG. Rock on. #outfitinspo #iheartugg #fashionfriday pic.twitter.com/oIbikgArbY

COMMENTS

What's with the stubble?

How come when I shave the next day it comes back? It’s so irritating! Girly, this one has been haunting women all over the world...

I'm not allowed to shave, but I have incredibly thick and dark leg hair. Any tricks to make it seem less noticeable?

If you aren't allowed to shave ask your parents if they would be ok with you using a different method of hair removal like Nair or Veet.

Amanda P.

by Breezy28 on 3/19/2012 4:13:23 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!
So i've been shaving for years, but every time i try to shave my bikini line i get ingrown hairs and razor bumps! I've tried using a new razor and everything! Would using hair removal cream or waxing be better???

Hey babe,

Hair removal cream or waxing could get you a smoother feel, but they could also irritate your skin in their own ways. It's your personal decision which way you decide to remove your hair, so try them out and go with which works best! Smile If you're gonna stick with razors, check out this article and this article for some great tips on cutting down ingrown hairs and razor burn bumps!
Lauren C.

by PINKIEprincess on 3/17/2012 9:21:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to ask my mom if I can shave but I'm only 11. Help!

Hey girl,

When you bring the topic up, be calm and reasonable with your mom, and explain why you think you're ready. Just don't whine or overreact -- she'll be more likely to hear your side if you show maturity! Check out this article for more help. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/05/27/shaving-talk-with-mom.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by Sarah510 on 3/16/2012 10:14:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
what razors are good for ur armpits and what razors are best for ur legs?

Hey girl,

I use BIC Soleil razors on both my armpits and my legs. They work great! I've also used Venus Embrace disposables before and they're awesome too. No need to buy two separate razors - one will work on both Smile
Lauren C.

by hermionelover on 3/8/2012 8:50:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
im thinking of using an epilady (i think thats what its called, and i think it pulls the hair out) and i was just wondering if they work well?

I've never used one, actually! I love razors and they work fine for me, so I'm not sure. Try asking around (your friends, mom, friends of the family, aunts, etc.) to see if any of them has used one and what they thought Smile
Lauren C.

by hermionelover on 3/8/2012 8:49:28 PM

how can you wax your legs?

by rach_2015 on 3/7/2012 6:45:32 PM

how can you wax your legs? do you have to go to a salon to do it or can you buy stuff like wax that gets rid of the hari

by rach_2015 on 3/7/2012 6:42:02 PM

I wax, and its not as painful as people think, but it does take some time. My legs look great afterward Smile

by bunniac13 on 2/26/2012 8:05:24 PM

here's a tip use soap instead of shaving cream. its thinner and stops the stubble.

by rockstar223 on 2/19/2012 11:19:07 AM

Mod Mod!
So every time I shave, the same day I can still feel it. Its not totally smooth. But any who i use Venus Embrace wich is suppost to do better because it has 5 blades or something like that. but why doenst it work? should i change the blade?

You should try to change the blade. If that doesn't help you may need to consider alternatives. You could just have fast growing hair.
Amanda P.