AN HOUR AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

2 HOURS AGO Our fave 4 fashionistas from the Young Hollywood Awards: http://t.co/aK6YhM7ACD

3 HOURS AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

COMMENTS

What's with the stubble?

How come when I shave the next day it comes back? It’s so irritating! Girly, this one has been haunting women all over the world...

MOD MOD!!! i dont know if i should shave my legs or not? Any advice? thanks! coldplay12

Hey girlie,

If you think you'll feel more confident with them shaved (and the hair there is bothering you because it's too long), go for it! But if you think you can wait, don't feel pressured to start. It's totally up to you <3
Lauren C.

by coldplay12 on 1/13/2012 9:29:24 PM

mod mod mod! im 15 and my mom is from spain so she uses like a machine its not a shaving machine but like a plucking machine and it works plucks really fast but to do your whole leg it takes like 10 minutes and you have to do it about every 4-5 days. it hurts a bit but you get used to it. i did this ever since 7th grade. i feel different cause sometimes my friends talk about shaving and im always silent on that topic. im a swimmer so we have to stop shaving till districts and so im thinking of trying shaving then. im scared though cause my mom says it comes back quicker, darker, and thicker and that it will show on my skin (tan) what should i do??

Hey girl,

I'm not sure about the technique you're using, so I can't say if your hair will grow back quicker with shaving, but as long as you stick to it regularly you should be fine. You'll get the hang of it, just like your friends did!

Meghan D.

by swimstarry on 12/31/2011 12:12:53 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
My skin's feeling kinda dry and I've got a small spot. Just my luck, its almost NYE. I need my skin looking and feeling better in 3 days. EEK! Any Tips?

Hey girl,

For your spot, check out this GL post on pimples: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/12/22/I-have-a-zit--just-in-time-for-NYE.aspx

As for your dry skin, make sure you are exfoliating with a face scrub (this will help to remove any dead/dry skin) and using moisturizer after you clean your face.

Kathryn S.

by catluverforlife on 12/29/2011 12:11:10 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
I want to start shaving and I was wondering if you can buy the Skintimate Moisturizing Gel and the BIC Soleil razors at Wal Mart. Thanks in advance! Smile

Hey Girl,

Yes, Walmart carries both products!

Kathryn S.

by rosiegrl on 12/29/2011 12:00:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD! When are you supposed to start shaving? Like, what age or around what age, or is there even a specific age? Sarah

Hey girl, there is no specific age to start shaving because it really depends on what your parents think. I think the average age is around 13, 14. Whenever you become uncomfortable with the hair I think you should start. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by pepper444 on 12/23/2011 5:41:27 PM

i know that this is off topic but can u give me some ideas for christmas presents for my 10 year old sister who is kinda like a tomboy but girly to, and my younger sister who is 8 and is really into like lots of stuff. oh and it would help if it was stuff that was a good price and that i can get at my local store or pharmacy. thnx!

Hey girl, mhm you could make a list for both sisters of all the things they like. Have a set budget for each one, and then head to Wal Greens, CVS, Rite-Aid, Wal-MArt and Target and see if anything in those stores match your list. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by hermionelover on 12/10/2011 1:17:17 PM

I dont shave at all n my legs r perfectly fine..my mom said tht i had a severe flu whhich caused all my hair on my body 2 go away!Weird right???Hmm....But i got light VERY light aount of hair on my body...^_^ very strange.......

by Susmita24 on 12/6/2011 8:09:21 PM

i hate my legs! my quadriceps as big as someone about 5 years older then me plus im really small. everyone else my hight has super skinny legs. they always make my shirt look so stretched out! any ideas on how slim them down or even make them just look skinner?

by fmo877 on 12/4/2011 10:14:35 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!MOD!
okay, so I want to start shaving and I don't want it to be extremely stubbly, is there any type of razor you recommend??? I also wanted to know, if you have to use any cream to shave if your in the shower??? Please write back soon!!!!

Hey girlie,

First off, you'll want to gather up all the materials you'll need. You definitely need a shave gel whether you're shaving in the shower or not - I use Skintimate Moisturizing Gel because the scents are great! Yumm, mango Smile Next, you'll need the razor. All girls have their own favorite razors, but mine are BIC Soleil. They come in fun colors and have three blades for a super close shave. Then, hop into a warm shower to open up those pores and get your legs ready. Get them wet, then use the shave gel to lather up your legs. Get your razor wet, then shave in the direction that the hair grows. Rinse the razor after each swipe...and repeat til your legs are smooth and soft <3
Lauren C.

by lolapuppys on 12/4/2011 9:05:32 AM

Mod mod mod
Hey, i get reallllly stinky discarge, like as soon as i get out of the shower i smell it. I wear panty liners during the day, but i don't at night. Is there somthing wrong with my discarge?? Thanks in advance!

Hey girl,

All discharge has a "smell" - it's kinda gross and, when it's really heavy, we smell it more. It can totally make you feel dirty, even right after you step out of the shower! Yuck. But the discharge should never be a strange color/texture (greenish, chunky white) or fishy in odor. If it doesn't just smell normal - but smells bad - it wouldn't hurt to ask your doc to make sure everything is normal and healthy down there! Smile
Lauren C.