1 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

COMMENTS

What's with the stubble?

How come when I shave the next day it comes back? It’s so irritating! Girly, this one has been haunting women all over the world...

I'm going to Middle School Next year and I'm really nervous.. Any ideas?

Hey girl, dont be nervous! Middle School is a great time to start doing what you like and meeting new people. Enjoy it while you can! =]
lauren r.

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 12/3/2011 4:28:06 PM

Yesterday, i trimmed probably around 1-2 cm of hair "down there" with scizzors. Now it is very uncomfortable and feels like a bunch of little needles are poking me. Also, i have the constant urge to itch even though i didn't shave it. Why is it like this and what can i do to change it?

Hey babe,

Read the second part of this article! Your bod might just need to get used to the new length Smile
Lauren C.

by Pinklife on 12/3/2011 12:06:03 AM

Yesterday, i trimmed probably around 1-2 cm of hair "down there" with scizzors. Now it is very uncomfortable and feels like a bunch of little needles are poking me. Also, i have the constant urge to itch even though i didn't shave it. What is wrong?

by Pinklife on 12/2/2011 11:57:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
Is shaving dry bad??Please answer thanks alot. Smile

Hey girl,

YES it is bad! It can irritate your skin, give you razor burn (which basically feels like a regular burn), can cause hair to get ingrown...and it just plain HURTS! Def don't do it Smile
Lauren C.

by victoriabieberz on 12/1/2011 2:11:23 PM

My bf hates my stubbles, I dont blame him I dont like his when he shaves either. Fortunately I am not that hairy but I still get stubbles.

by luckykel on 11/28/2011 10:11:34 PM

Waxing is actually not that bad. I mean.....it hurts but I think it is worth it. I work at a pool all year round with a lot of guys so my legs CANNOT be hairy. Waxing, for me, lasts like 4-6 weeks. But you can also try NAIR or something.

by stephiecandy on 11/28/2011 9:26:34 PM

It is SUCH a huge pain in the rear... One thing I found that postpones re-growth is putting moisturizer on your legs RIGHT after you shave. I heard that it blocks the hair from emerging temporarily. I tried it and it works really well. 24 hours and my legs are still smooth!

by Dancer_Grl_16 on 11/28/2011 8:50:31 PM

i'm gunna comment on tis because its the first thing i clicked on... but anyways, regarding the poll to the right of your computer about what i'm going to do about the extra day in february why didn't you add in birthday celebrations?! I'm turning 4 this coming year (technically 16) and that's exactly what i'll be doing is celebrating my birthday. Just a suggestion but i think they need to think about these polls just a little bit more.

by Doee13 on 11/27/2011 5:22:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have a problem with armpit hair, I either can;t get it off or it grows back so quickly. Should I wax it, and if so what brand should I use?

Hey girlie,

Personally, I just shave my underarms each time I take a shower. It takes 10 seconds! Not a problem at all Smile If you do wax it, I would probably go to a salon the first time. That way, you know it's done correctly so your skin doesn't get irritated/burnt! Ask them if they recommend an at-home waxing product, then try following their professional advice.

Lauren C. Lauren C.

by megrace36 on 11/27/2011 12:18:56 PM

omg i totally get what u mean! i hate stubble Tong
i tried waxing once, but it hurt A LOT. never use veet; it hurts like crazy and doesnt even work properly....

by piedude on 11/26/2011 8:12:45 PM